Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Corpers And Their Free Mentality - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers And Their Free Mentality (1455 Views)

How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank / 1 Bedroom Selfcon,Available For Nysc Corpers And Students at 170k in enugu / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers And Their Free Mentality by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Dear corps members
I just realized that some youth corpers expect to get almost anything for free just because they are serving. For example some enter eateries waiting for free food, the one that hurts the most is when they try to stop private cars for free rides while lots of bus are passing by.
At first I thought it was just in my state, until I asked both past n current youth corpers in other states and they said it's everywhere.
I implore you all to kill that mentality because it's not good for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers And Their Free Mentality by maxxx(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Its a reflection of how badly they r remunerated.most corpers their allowee does not last more than 2 wks.

1 Like

Re: Corpers And Their Free Mentality by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
maxxx:
Its a reflection of how badly they r remunerated.most corpers their allowee does not last more than 2 wks.

Did you just blame it on the low remuneration shocked shocked

My take is this.

Many peeps feel they are "untouchable" once they are in that bleeped uniform grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corpers And Their Free Mentality by ajoskele(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

Did you just blame it on the low remuneration shocked shocked

My take is this.

Many peeps feel they are "untouchable" once they are in that bleeped uniform grin grin grin
If you are not yet a corps member, pray you wear the "bleeped" uniform one day.

1 Like

Re: Corpers And Their Free Mentality by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
ajoskele:
If you are not yet a corps member, pray you wear the "bleeped" uniform one day.

I raped the scheme a long time ago wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers And Their Free Mentality by ajoskele(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

I raped the scheme a long time ago wink
lol
Re: Corpers And Their Free Mentality by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Even free wife no bride price
Re: Corpers And Their Free Mentality by Souljaboi1: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2015
hbpeze:
Even free wife no bride price

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

NYSC And The Effects On Youths / Nysc stream II so annoying / Nysc: Corp Member Hit By Train To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.