Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

URGENT School Advert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / URGENT School Advert (670 Views)

Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT School Advert by akereconfi: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Please how do I contact seun or who ever is in charge of the advert section.

The Lady in charge of procuring admission for students in Africa (Nigeria) to my school Nottingham Trent University is looking for a reliable site to host a permanent advert.

The issue was raised and other students made mention of sites like LindaIkeji Bellanaija Jobermen etc but I got an upper hand by using http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG which ranks Nairaland above all of them.

So basically we are going with Nairaland.

Who on Nairaland do I need to talk to

PS: Please don't mind my English, I typed this stuff in a hurry, Cheers
Re: URGENT School Advert by Jskelly11: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
akereconfi:
Please how do I contact seun or who ever is in charge of the advert section.

The Lady in charge of procuring admission for students in Africa (Nigeria) to my school Nottingham Trent University is looking for a reliable site to host a permanent advert.

The issue was raised and other students made mention of sites like LindaIkeji Bellanaija Jobermen etc but I got an upper hand by using http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG which ranks Nairaland above all of them.

So basically we are going with Nairaland.

Who on Nairaland do I need to talk to

PS: Please don't mind my English, I typed this stuff in a hurry, Cheers
Go down and click how to advertise or try to interact with seun you will see him in any interesting political topics

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Economics & Extension Vs Animal Science / Confirmed: Unilorin, Uniben And Unizik Cut Off Mark For 2015/2016 - / Unilag Student Union Reborn After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.