Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? (2808 Views)

Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Philip findeth Nathanael and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom MOSES in the law and the prophets did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph (John 1:45).

And he (Jesus) said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of MOSES and in the PROPHETS and in PSALMS, concerning ME (Luke 24:44).

The above passages are a pointer to the fact that all bible prophecies by MOSES and other PROPHETS are referring to Jesus. Muhammad has no record in the bible.

Islam is not in God's plan as Jesus Gospel is God's final message to the world:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS and then SHALL THE END COME (Mat. 24:14).

God's plan is that it is the GOSPEL that will be preached till the end of the world, then who sent Muhammad to bring islam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by asadike(f): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Demons then?

4 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
Demons then?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by PastorKun(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
truthman2012:
Philip findeth Nathanael and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom MOSES in the law and the prophets did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph (John 1:45).

And he (Jesus) said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of MOSES and in the PROPHETS and in PSALMS, concerning ME (Luke 24:44).

The above passages are a pointer to the fact that all bible prophecies by MOSES and other PROPHETS are referring to Jesus. Muhammad has no record in the bible.

Islam is not in God's plan as Jesus Gospel is God's final message to the world:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS and then SHALL THE END COME (Mat. 24:14).

God's plan is that it is the GOSPEL that will be preached till the end of the world, then who sent Muhammad to bring islam?

You guys are really bent on pummelling mohammed and his religion. grin take am easy na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Ifeann(f): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
Demons then?

Most likely. ..

It's the spirit of the antichrist

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by shalompeace007: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
PastorKun:

You guys are really bent on pummelling mohammed and his religion. grin take am easy na cheesy
wish I studied law, I wld ve taken muhammed and his descendants to d ICC for raping little children and killing people (jews/christians). D likes of Empiree Tartar Zeezahbee Rilwayne001 Abuamam and co will be behind bars. Mind ya we christians, and we follow d spirit of d law and not d letters of d law

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by PastorKun(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ifeann:

Most likely. ..

It's the spirit of the antichrist

I knew you would come running along soon. grin
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by SalC: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
shalompeace007:
wish I studied law, I wld ve taken muhammed and his descendants to d ICC for raping little children and killing people (jews/christians). D likes of Empiree Tartar Zeezahbee Rilwayne001 Abuamam and co will be behind bars. Mind ya we christians, and we follow d spirit of d law and not d letters of d law
Guy you wicked o grin
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by PastorKun(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
But seriously a lot of questions need to be answered about islam and it's prophet but NL muslims are doing a very pathetic job of addressing the issues raised.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Ifeann(f): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
PastorKun:

I knew you would come running along soon. grin

Lol. .. of course
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by shalompeace007: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
SalC:
Guy you wicked o grin
guy their crimes don too much. D world is in serious crisis cos of dose plagues muhammed brought into dis world, as I speak to ya watching al jazeera new, isil is killing innocent persons. Dis re sunni tribes dat want to form islamic state, na by force? I don't know wadz wrong wif dis people.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
PastorKun:

You see, I started opposing islam since I was a young man about 40 years ago. So, am used to it. Although there are many religions in world, but I pick issues with islam because allah talked about bible prophets and pretended as their God. He denied the true identity of Jesus and told many other lies. In short, am bitter with allah but pity Muhammand and muslims in general, they are victims of islam.

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by PastorKun(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
truthman2012:

You see, I started opposing islam since I was a young man about 40 years ago . So, am used to it. Although there are many religions in world, but I pick issues with islam because allah talked about bible prophets and pretended as their God. He denied the true identity of Jesus and told many other lies. In short, am bitter with allah but pity Muhammand and muslims in general, they are victims of islam.

With reference to the bolded, you must be a really old baba shocked a lot of the people on this forum would be young enough to your grand children. grin
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
PastorKun:

With reference to the bolded, you must be a really old baba shocked a lot of the people on this forum would be young enough to your grand children. grin

Not really. Those that are 35 years and below, am old enough to be their father. Am also a pastor by His grace.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by vooks: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Muslims can't leave the brainless comfort zone over there and confront these questions here. That's quite telling
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
vooks:
Muslims can't leave the brainless comfort zone over there and confront these questions here. That's quite telling

Thank you bro.

Under normal circumstances, with the various expositions coupled with clear evidences here on nairaland, we shouldn't see anyone defending islam again. Many of them must be thinking of turning to Jesus now. I pray so. Muhammad brought immoralities and wickedness called islam.

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by PastorKun(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Not really. Those that are 35 years and below, am old enough to be their father. Am also a pastor by His grace.

Ok I get your point smiley

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by SalC: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm am seeing elder statesmen here, Good to know

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
SalC:
Hmm am seeing elder statesmen here, Good to know

Thank you bro.

God bless you.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by SalC: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you bro.

God bless you.
God bless you too

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Ifeann(f): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
truthman2012:

You see, I started opposing islam since I was a young man about 40 years ago..

40 years. . Wow. .u must be old. . And very experienced... no wonder u hardly argue here. ..
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Anas09: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
What I don't understand is why the muslims always use the Bible(which they miss quote and use out of context) to back what they want to talk about. What ever point u want to make, be content to use the koran pls. Muhammed is not a brethren to the Israelites. See ooo, the Moabites Ammonites, and the Edomites never claiming brethrenhood finish, na Muhammed from Yemen go claim brethrenhood. Lol. Dis guys r full of lies. Muhammed himself is a lie and a pratical joke. At first wen AL-Tabari consulted him(Muhammed) with the matter of FABRICATing his geneology , he refused. Later he was impressed on, he accepted, because he was told it. Will give his religion credibility. That's why, these guys say one or two things without mentioning the bible.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truthman2012 you be better person! GOD bless you. AMEN
I passionately LOVE this thread
Who sent him?? Muslims answer o. Wa ya aike shi

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who sent him oooooooo I need answers abeg.

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ifeann:

40 years. . Wow. .u must be old. . And very experienced... no wonder u hardly argue here. ..

Thank you my sister.

Not too old but am fit to father a 35 years old.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
Truthman2012 you be better person! GOD bless you. AMEN
I passionately LOVE this thread
Who sent him?? Muslims answer o. Wa ya aike shi

Thank you bro.

God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
He was predicted in the original Taorat and Injeel... not these anonymous writings now extant. Will show you if you can produce them.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by SalC: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abuamam:
He was predicted in the original Taorat and Injeel... not these anonymous writings now extant. Will show you if you can produce them.
Hehehe lol, the burden of proof is upon you to provide us with the original torah and injeel and prove to us convincingly that they are the original and not the ones we have. If you can't provide and prove them, you make yourself a liar and you know who the father of liars is?.....

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Abuamam:

Where is the original Taorat and Injeel?

How come none of you could produce them?

They are supposed to be Scriptures in circulation and held by thousands of people, then how is it that no single copy exists again?

How did you know Muhammad is in the original Taorat and Injeel, which you could not find?

Allah is a liar. The bible is the original.

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
SalC:
Hehehe lol, the burden of proof is upon you to provide us with the original torah and injeel and prove to us convincingly that they are the original and not the ones we have. If you can't provide and prove them, you make yourself a liar and you know who the father of liars is?.....

truthman2012:

Where is the original Taorat and Injeel? How come none of you could produce them? They are supposed to be Scriptures in circulation and held by thousands of people, then how is it that no single copy exists again? Allah is a liar. The bible is original.

They are no longer in existence. The early church got rid of them so as to push the Pauline version of christianity. So you cannot quote corrupted 'scriptures' to prove that the prophet Muhammad was not prophecied. Your extant 'scriptures' are of dubious authorship. That fact has been addressed variously. No need to reopen the thread again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2093941/which-bible-inspired-word-god

https://www.nairaland.com/2072612/wrote-new-testament

https://www.nairaland.com/1921937/wrote-new-testament

@SalC. Perhaps you can teach me the technique used to authenticate your extant bible, so if I see the originals anywhere, I can use the same system to authenticate them.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Abuamam:

They are no longer in existence. The early church got rid of them so as to push the Pauline version of christianity. So you cannot quote corrupted 'scriptures' to prove that the prophet Muhammad was not prophecied. Your extant 'scriptures' are of dubious authorship. That fact has been addressed variously. No need to reopen the thread again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2093941/which-bible-inspired-word-god

https://www.nairaland.com/2072612/wrote-new-testament

https://www.nairaland.com/1921937/wrote-new-testament

@SalC. Perhaps you can teach me the technique used to authenticate your extant bible, so if I see the originals anywhere, I can use the same system to authenticate them.

Allah must be very weak. He said NOTHING can change his words (Quran 6:115) and yet he allowed the church to get rid of them. Men prevailed against him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani / Muslims Must learn Tawheed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.