Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? (2809 Views)

Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Allah must be very weak. He said NOTHING can change his words (Quran 6:115) and yet he allowed the church to get rid of them. Men prevailed against him.

Lol. That statement was for the Qur'an. He sent the Taurat and Injeel (and many others) as regional laws for a temporary period. They were not meant to be permanent, and when their period was over, they were abrogated by the Eternal scripture... the Qur'an; which is to preside until the Day of Judgement.
Men cannot prevail against God (The impossible story of Jacob wrestling with God and prevailing, might have influenced your ideology). It was His will that whatever He wished of the old laws pass away. And His will always prevails.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol. That statement was for the Qur'an. He sent the Taurat and Injeel (and many others) as regional laws for a temporary period. They were not meant to be permanent, and when their period was over, they were abrogated by the Eternal scripture... the Qur'an; which is to preside until the Day of Judgement.
Men cannot prevail against God (The impossible story of Jacob wrestling with God and prevailing, might have influenced your ideology). It was His will that whatever He wished of the old laws pass away. And His will always prevails.

Where is it said the earlier Scriptures were for a temporary period? You are lying again.

For EVER O LORD, thy word is SETTLED in heaven (Psalm 119:89).
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Where is it said the earlier Scriptures were for a temporary period? You are lying again.

Is it really that difficult for a christian to control his abusive nature? You asked me to verify my remark, then concluded I am lying in the same comment; without waiting for me to do so.

According to your own bible, Jesus claimed his message was regional, when he said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24). According to Paul, it was temporary because it was to be done away with when that which is perfect has come (1Corinthians 13:9-10).

Islam came with that which is perfect.

I could give you more evidence from Islamic sources, but you would not accept them.

Sorry, have to leave you. I am going to be a little busy for sometime.
I know you will not miss me anyway. Lol.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
@Abuamam:

You have no good knowledge of the bible. God had a different dispensation for the Jews and Gentiles. When it was time for the gentiles Jesus said:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom
shall be preached in ALL the
WORLD for a witness unto ALL
NATIONS and then SHALL THE
END COME (Mat.24:14)
Jesus didn't say we should expect Muhammad or islam. The GOSPEL should be preached till the end of the world.

(1Corinthians 13:9-10):
This is talking about perfection we shall attain in heaven when we will need no more prophecies as we shall see things as they really are. Muslims twist the bible to suit themselves. Smh!
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you bro.

God bless you too.
GOD BLESS YOU TOO SIR AS YOU CONTINUE TO DISGRACE THAT DELUSION CALLED RELIGION

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Abuamam:
He was predicted in the original Taorat and Injeel... not these anonymous writings now extant. Will show you if you can produce them.

The Christians' Scriptures are originals:

How come they come unto the
(i.e Muhammad) for judgment
when they have the Torah,
wherein Allah hath delivered
judgment (for them)? Yet even
after that they turn away. Such
(folk) are not believers (Quran
5:43). Even at Muhammad's time
till today the Torah was valid for
judgment, but only the people
turned away from it according to
Allah.

Let the People of the Gospel
judge by that which Allah hath
revealed therein. Whoso judgeth
not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such
are evil-doers (Quran 5:47). The
Gospel was also valid for
judgment at Muhammad's time
and till date.

Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e
the Jews and the Christians) Ye
have no ground to stand upon
unless ye standfast by the Law,
the Gospel and all the
revelations that has come to you
from your Lord (Quran 5:71).
How could Allah say Jew and
Christian should stand fast by
the Law and Gospel if they have
been corrupted?
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
@truthman2012 whenever you need help as in in disgracing this delusion called religion of peace, please don't hesitate to mention me. GOD BLESS YOU SIR. I SO MUCH HATE THIS RELIGION OF PEACE PISS. angry the earlier christians begin to realize that these people are not of GOD and seek the destruction of our mostly cherished salvation the better
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
sbaks:
@truthman2012 whenever you need help as in in disgracing this delusion called religion of peace, please don't hesitate to mention me. GOD BLESS YOU SIR. I SO MUCH HATE THIS RELIGION OF PEACE PISS. angry the earlier christians begin to realize that these people are not of GOD and seek the destruction of our mostly cherished salvation the better

Thanks and God bless you too.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by ladon1: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
allah is the name is a pagan god worshiped by arabs before mohammed ever came to being. allah is one of their many gods before mohammed ran into a cave, took the bible read it and turn it upside down producing the devlish quaran. Mohamned lied that it was angel gabriel that gave him tge message if the quaran but we all know that angel gabriel is not a confused angel.
Angel gabriel can't deliver the gospel of christ throughout the bible and suddenly became confused to deliver a contrary message in the quaran. You guys google it. You will find out that allah is a name of a pagan god worshiped by the old arabs long before mohammed was ever born.
Islam is just a book given by the spirit of antichrist. its aim is to make people believe they can get to heaven by human effort. Infact islam is babel and many will be damned by believing in it.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2015
ladon1:
allah is the name is a pagan god worshiped by arabs before mohammed ever came to being. allah is one of their many gods before mohammed ran into a cave, took the bible read it and turn it upside down producing the devlish quaran. Mohamned lied that it was angel gabriel that gave him tge message if the quaran but we all know that angel gabriel is not a confused angel.
Angel gabriel can't deliver the gospel of christ throughout the bible and suddenly became confused to deliver a contrary message in the quaran. You guys google it. You will find out that allah is a name of a pagan god worshiped by the old arabs long before mohammed was ever born.
Islam is just a book given by the spirit of antichrist. its aim is to make people believe they can get to heaven by human effort. Infact islam is babel and many will be damned by believing in it.

It is true Muhammad saw a spirit (demon) who almost killed him. The same demon is the spirit of antichrist.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Thanks and God bless you too.
AMEN sir! wink

1 Like

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by focus7: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
That is simple now, mohammad was sent by satan himself.

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
focus7:
That is simple now, mohammad was sent by satan himself.

Yes, certainly.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
No muslim has proved that it was God that sent Muhammad to bring islam after Jesus had said it is the Gospel that should be preached till the end of the world.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by basilico: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Muhammad was sent by Allah.
Allah is not Yahweh.
Allah is not the Christian God
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
basilico:
Muhammad was sent by Allah.
Allah is not Yahweh.
Allah is not the Christian God

True, allah is not Yahweh. Then who is he?
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by true2god: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Allah must be very weak. He said NOTHING can change his words (Quran 6:115) and yet he allowed the church to get rid of them. Men prevailed against him.
This gat me laffing.

Mohammed = allah = Fraud. Mohammed was a very ambituos arabian bent on global conquest. He said as I repeat, 'I will expel the christians and the Jews from the arabian peninsula'.

No prophet can make such a militarilistic and imperial statement. He is purely evil.

2 Likes

Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by true2god: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2015
truthman2012:
No muslim has proved that it was God that sent Muhammad to bring islam after Jesus had said it is the Gospel that should be preached till the end of the world.
Where do you want them to get the proove? No any God sent mohammed. I will provide hadith evidences that proves that mohammed came to the scene as a self-serving man to further his political and material interest.

From the quranic rule of abrogation and nullification (convience revelation to serve his personal interest at a particular time and condition) to the sharing of war booty (where mohammed alloted 20% to himself), these and many indices prooves that mohammed is a false prophet (I won't use harsh word to avoid offending the fragile sensibillities of muslims).
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
I wonder why all these talk about finding the truth about More-Harm-Made of a demon!!

John 10:10 says it all!
His Job is to:,
kill
destroy
steal
Who fits into these characteristics?
Jesus? Or Mohammad?
You be the judge!!
Hahaha!!
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
true2god:
Where do you want them to get the proove? No any God sent mohammed. I will provide hadith evidences that proves that mohammed came to the scene as a self-serving man to further his political and material interest.

From the quranic rule of abrogation and nullification (convience revelation to serve his personal interest at a particular time and condition) to the sharing of war booty (where mohammed alloted 20% to himself), these and many indices prooves that mohammed is a false prophet (I won't use harsh word to avoid offending the fragile sensibillities of muslims).

No wonder no muslim has any proof. But why would any reasonable person believes a man whose words were changing with the prevailing situations? Didn't his allah have a standard? No doubt allah is not the true God.
Re: If Muhammad Was Not Prophesied, Who Sent Him? by truthman2012(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
I wonder why all these talk about finding the truth about More-Harm-Made of a demon!!

John 10:10 says it all!
His Job is to:,
kill
destroy
steal
Who fits into these characteristics?
Jesus? Or Mohammad?
You be the judge!!
Hahaha!!

Allah and his faithfuls are actually killing and destroying currently in many parts of the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Must learn Tawheed / Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani / Al-qalb (the Heart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.