Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu (1006 Views)

The Buffet Menu / A Unique Balance Diet Menu For Families / Wedding Menu: Food To Serve Guest In A Typical Igbo Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu by ceeSleek(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Goodday nairalanders, i want us to reason today. Personally, i'm tired of Nigeria's common delicacy time table. Where majority's menu list for the week is, ''rice, rice, rice, swallow(tuwo,eba,fufu,amala,wheat,semo etc), rice again then beans(rarely). Does this actually mean that Nigeria is not endowed with variety of dishes or i'm just oblivious of the different dishes we have.
Please, why i am asking is that i'm simply tired of the regular major RBS (rice,beans,swallow) menu, does anyone have a better option for me/us
Re: I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu by charijee(f): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Simple!!!Go and learn catering
Re: I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu by ceeSleek(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
charijee:
Simple!!!Go and learn catering
are you a caterer?
Re: I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2015
I think there's actually variety:
Yam
potatoes
plantain
Bread
fruits
pasta
Beans can actually be made into a million and one things
cereal
different kinds of soup
Pancakes
eggs etc etc

Think outside the box and you'll realise Naija is actually blessed with abundance of food
Re: I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu by ceeSleek(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2015
[/color]
alutacontinua:
Yam
potatoes
plantain
Bread
fruits
pasta
cereal
different kinds of soup
Pancakes
eggs etc etc

Think outside the box and you'll realise Naija is actually blessed with abundance of food
interesting, thanks.[color=#990000]
alutacontinua:
Yam
potatoes
plantain
Bread
fruits
pasta
cereal
different kinds of soup
Pancakes
eggs etc etc

interesting, thanks.
alutacontinua:
Yam
potatoes
plantain
Bread
fruits
pasta
cereal
different kinds of soup
Pancakes
eggs etc etc

interesting, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Will Eat This Type Of Cake? / Snake Market In Nigeria / How To Make Waffle Ice Cream Cone At Home ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.