Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother (5630 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by pgidex(f): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do me I do you grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by pgidex(f): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Shes tryin 2 tell her man dat what a man can do, a woman can do it better. cheesy do me I do you grin
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
i cant wait for my nollywood peepz to turn this to a movie
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
i cant wait for my nollywood peepz to turn this to a movie

Lolz, good evening
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
brito:

Lolz, good evening
sup miss.....how are u,how was ur day....hope u had fun
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
I've seen this picture on the internet somewhere before. So I know it is a forged story

Good for them sha. Balanced equation
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Moana(f): 2:34am On Feb 04, 2015
This woman is a hero grin this is the funniest post i read all day
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by Mutendiwashe(f): 2:38am On Feb 04, 2015
cococandy:
I've seen this picture on the internet somewhere before. So I know it is a forged story

Good for them sha. Balanced equation
i will agree that the pic may have been taken elsewhere but im positive the story is true. Some Zim women are capable of something like this, you know they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother by chachanga: 3:20am On Aug 20, 2016
He finally infected her with his cheating madness undecided

Many times, your complaints about your spouse may be mirrored images of your own output to them, watch out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Marriage Truly A Blackmarket? / Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Reneged On? / Vasectomy In Men - Would You Consider It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.