Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55733 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Princeuc4:
was ur score displayed after ur test?

Yes prince
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
unclerae:

Yes prince
Oga, wetin my man @unclerae score...and who sabi cut off
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
unclerae:
Many people mst hv don theirs bt due to the nature ofthe test nobdy will want to tell u he was able to.
my guy does any question come 4rm maths,physic,chemistry,english or perhaps logical numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by adamubk(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Just finished mine and my score was ********
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
unclerae:
Hello *****,

You have successfully completed the first stage of the selection process via the Online Aptitude Test.

Your final score is :**

You will be contacted with further details if you are short-listed for the next stage.

Remember, Your Application ID is **********fe

Human Resource
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by electrode2: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
19 Sec? Its not fair naah...I just did mine...U cant even read the instructions and the questions within that time...
Abeg we paid for this oooh!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
adamubk:
Just finished mine and my score was ********
what was the question like?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have completed mine. I did the test with my laptop. For those yet to write the test and applied with B.Sc. Should go and prepare for ration and nearest in meaning. The Ratio questions is messy. Who have idea of the total mark? I almost forgot, some of the questions didn't come up on my screen. Like there was no Question 3, 5, 8...I don't understand that.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by WizzyStar: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Father in heaven even if I didn't do well in this test I know you have favoured me In Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
WizzyStar:
Father in heaven even if I didn't do well in this test I know you have favoured me In Jesus Name Amen
AMEN
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by WizzyStar: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]

The questions are all maths pop.. Before you calculate all the time is gone. Mehn this not funny

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ernestudezi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
That test flew past real quick. I didn't see some questions though. Smh. Ossy4mokpo have you written yet?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oboi, r guys serious? 19 secs? For a maths question wit ratio and stuff like dat? Kai!!!

If they dont want people to pass they should sai it oh, and not set an impossible test for people.

Wud do mine and live everytin 4 God. Wot wud be wud be
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ernestudezi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
ukicom86:
I have completed mine. I did the test with my laptop. For those yet to write the test and applied with B.Sc. Should go and prepare for ration and nearest in meaning. The Ratio questions is messy. Who have idea of the total mark? I almost forgot, some of the questions didn't come up on my screen. Like there was no Question 3, 5, 8...I don't understand that.
Exactly!. Some questions didn't come up. That was weird. With 20 questions, the total mark is maybe a 100.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
ernestudezi:
That test flew past real quick. I didn't see some questions though. Smh. Ossy4mokpo have you written yet?

Not yet oo. Wud do mine later @nyt wen I sleep and wakeup make my brain fresh
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ernestudezi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
Oboi, r guys serious? 19 secs? For a maths question wit ratio and stuff like dat? Kai!!!

If they dont want people to pass they should sai it oh, and not set an impossible test for people.

Wud do mine and live everytin 4 God. Wot wud be wud be

It was 90 seconds, not 19.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
ernestudezi:

It was 90 seconds, not 19.

Ehen! I was shockd wen I saw pple saying its 19 oo. 90 is fine.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by gabhimself(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
weldon guys, i have been away since today, the update i'm getting from u guys now if i'm to interpret it i would say that Naija business don enter this recruitment, Imamadu.... thats y they have to make it like this, if not tell me what someone can articulate within 19scnds, this American Guys (motir) should have handled this thing by themselves, trust those guys morethan this 1st gate guys.
well what will be will be, whom God has chosen no man can discard.
thanks for all ur update guys, kip it up
will take mine tomoro after service.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
YOUR TEST HAS BEEN COMPLETED
YOUR TEST SCORE IS 55 any hope for common man?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
thank GOD
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:
YOUR TEST HAS BEEN COMPLETED
YOUR TEST SCORE IS 55 any hope for common man?
if you scored upto 55, then its over 100. Someone can not do those calculation in 90secs...Jezz!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:
thank GOD
Amen. What qualification did you apply with and was there quantitative reasoning in your test?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by electrode2: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Mine was 19 seconds per question!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by WizzyStar: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2015
My score is 20.... Even if I scored 0 I have been taken because God is in control

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Instruction:

In each of the following questions, arrange the given words in a meaningful sequence and thus find the correct answer from alternatives.
Question 20:

Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Poverty 2. Population 3. Death 4. Unemployment 5. Disease

A: 2, 3, 4, 5, 1
B: 3, 4, 2, 5, 1
C: 2, 4, 1, 5, 3
D: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2015
MY LAST QUESTION
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2015
I APPLY WITH HND
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by beausexy(f): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:
I APPLY WITH HND
what is ur discipline
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2015
MECHANICAL ENGR. (POWER AND PLANT OPTION)

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Question 3:

Arun, Kamal and Vinay invested # 8000, # 4000 and # 8000 respectively in a business. Arun left after six months. If after eight months, there was a gain of # 4005, then what will be the share of Kamal?

A: # 890
B: # 1335
C: # 1602
D: # 1780

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:
I APPLY WITH HND
ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.