Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55672 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Zmado @ how were you able to make a copy of these questions within that short time?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2015
I DO HAVE ALL THE QUESTIONS
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by beausexy(f): 12:26am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:
I DO HAVE ALL THE QUESTIONS
send dem to me grin

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2015
NOP JUST TAKE THE ONES U C
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by beausexy(f): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2015
kk sad tanx thou u tried
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:
NOP JUST TAKE THE ONES U C

What happens after the test
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2015
I SAW MY SCORE AND THIS MESSAGE IN MY EMAIL

You have successfully completed the first stage of the selection process via the Online Aptitude Test.

Your final score is : 55

You will be contacted with further details if you are short-listed for the next stage.

Remember, Your Application ID is *************

Best Regards

Human Capital Management
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:

You have successfully completed the first stage of the selection process via the Online Aptitude Test.

May be another test

You will be contacted with further details if you are short-listed for the next stage.

Best Regards

Human Capital Management
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2015
zmado:

Best Regards

Human Capital Management

Mayb
Be another tests
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2015
i have just successfully submited my online test
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 1:51am On Mar 01, 2015
curiobling:
i have just successfully submited my online test
Congrats
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2015
anyone who has taken de test, tips pls
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 3:31am On Mar 01, 2015
curiobling could you pls tell me were you saw yours, Cus I have been online since morning till now without anything like such pls I really need to see how it's look like
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 3:59am On Mar 01, 2015
pls guys is dis test taken batch by batch or it's random?.
how are we to know the test time for each person, any signal from dem. Cus I have online since yesterday till now, but my page still shows blank. could someone help pls
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ObieTee1(m): 4:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Done!!! 60% grin
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ernestudezi(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2015
johnpaulsolo:
pls guys is dis test taken batch by batch or it's random?.
how are we to know the test time for each person, any signal from dem. Cus I have online since yesterday till now, but my page still shows blank. could someone help pls
There was a link sent to you by sms. Copy that link in the address bar of your browser, click enter. It takes you to a page where you type in your Application I.D. It then takes you to a page where you type the first 4 letters of the email address you registered with. You then see a page with a list of instructions and a 'Begin Test' tab. Click on it, you'd begin your test. It is not done in Batches or 'at random'. You can do the test at any time before the 3rd of March. Your page was blank probably because of the web traffic. Try taking the test at night, you'd be fine.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2015
ObieTee1:
Done!!! 60% grin

Congrats. Wish you the best
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by MOSKII: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2015
ernestudezi:
Hello Ernest Udezi, 

The first stage of the selection process begins on the 28th of February, 2015 with an Online Aptitude Test.

On or before the 28th of February, 2015, you will receive an email containing your unique link to access the Online Aptitude test Center.
This link will be valid for a 48hours window so you can fit it into your schedule within that time after which it will no longer be valid .

Remember, Your Application ID is ***********

Further information will be communicated to you via this email and the mobile number [**********] which you provided during registration.

To see your registration confirmation at any time click the link below or copy and paste into your browser address

http://motirseaspire.com/reg/uregdata.php?appid=**********

Best Regards

Human Capital Management

Motir Seaspire Nigeria Limited
I have taken the test too. I have not received any e-mail afterwards though.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by WizzyStar: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Please does anyone knows the pass score for the test?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2015
ObieTee1:
Done!!! 60% grin
lol. . .i hear yu
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2015
My own test was loaded with calculations and more of abstract reasoning,no idiom, no current affairs at all and am sure the questions are different per candidate
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2015
MOSKII:
I have taken the test too. I have not received any e-mail afterwards though.
did yur test score display to give yu assurance even though they didnt send yu an email alert. did yu score up to 40?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2015
curiobling:
My own test was loaded with calculations and more of abstract reasoning,no idiom, no current affairs at all and am sure the questions are different per candidate
It is well
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Toneemarvel: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
please house, Wrote my own test bt make a mistake by nt clicking submit on each question. so my score is 0 who hv similar experience and can someone help on how to go about it?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
curiobling:
did yur test score display to give yu assurance even though they didnt send yu an email alert. did yu score up to 40?
did you score upto 40?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
This test na how many marks for each question?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Princeuc4:
This test na how many marks for each question?
they ought to let us know their benchmark.though if there is mass failure,25 scores will have hope

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
mass failure will force them to reduce their cut off marks just like heavy traffic forced them to add more days to take test

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
their are 20 questions in all, so 100/20=5

that's to say each question carry 5 marks

so 5 times the number of question you score will give you your score in %

FOR EXAMPLE

5*11=55 which is same as 55%

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by funlord(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
The firstgate overseas internship online test is made up of mainly maths and logic questions. 4 the maths questions be prepared 2 answer a lot of questions related to ratios and calculations such as "if a train is travelling in a direction @ 50km and another train is going in the opposite direction @ 75km e.t.c"! As 4 the logic questions it relates 2 word placement and assumptions, not 2 hard @ all, but nothing 4 current affairs @ all! Beware u have 2 click submit once u pick your answer if not the question will be lost and u have 1 minute per question! Good luck but no jonathan! And remember even if u fail, u can always rely on cabal tins 2 move ahead, na naija we dey!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by WizzyStar: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
funlord:
The firstgate overseas internship online test is made up of mainly maths and logic questions. 4 the maths questions be prepared 2 answer a lot of questions related to ratios and calculations such as "if a train is travelling in a direction @ 50km and another train is going in the opposite direction @ 75km e.t.c"! As 4 the logic questions it relates 2 word placement and assumptions, not 2 hard @ all, but nothing 4 current affairs @ all! Beware u have 2 click submit once u pick your answer if not the question will be lost and u have 1 minute per question! Good luck but no jonathan! And remember even if u fail, u can always rely on cabal tins 2 move ahead, na naija we dey!

My guy please carry me along oo. I scored 20
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by WizzyStar: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
funlord:

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.