Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55722 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by solalizzy(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Any hope 4 me? I scored 50. I knw nw wetin concern arts student wit physics and maths, all my questions were physics nd maths i didnt go wit my calculator
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by davidnzere19: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
any hope for anybody way score 40.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by gabhimself(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
good day guys i just finished mine but majority of my questions were skipped, do any1 have the same experience?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
You guys say you score 50, 55, and 60. Did the computer show you the figure or did you just calculate the percentage 10, 11 12.?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
You guys say you score 50, 55, and 60. Did the computer show you the figure or did you just calculate the percentage 10, 11 12.?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
gabhimself:
good day guys i just finished mine but majority of my questions were skipped, do any1 have the same experience?
am sure 40 is a pass mark so if you get from 40 above just be prayerful
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by funlord(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
The key 2 the test is speed cuz once the time per question is up the page refreshes automatically and moves on 2 the next question, and unfortunately if u had not picked an answer u have scored zero marks 4 dat question! Also the test date has been extended 2 to "TUESDAY march 3rd!"
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Princeuc4:
yes,the system immediately displayed
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Princeuc4:
yes,the system immediately displayed what yu score. mine was 45 cos i only attempted 17
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Princeuc4:
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
unclerae:
Dear Nimc Applicant, Further to the Nimc
Aptitude test you took , you haven been
sucessfully short-listed for the Interview with
Nimc Abuja .
For the details of the interview will be
communicated.
Thank you
That text msg has nothing to do with OIP. NIMC = NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION. I hope this helps.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
curiobling:
yes,the system immediately displayed
display the average score?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Princeuc4:
display the average score?
your total test score
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
congrats unclerae what was your score?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
unclerae:
Nimc Abuja .
communicated.
Thank you
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by raiszy2k(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
@zmado @unclerae can someone pls tell the duration for each question? thanxxx
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by johnpaulsolo: 5:12am On Mar 02, 2015
does any one have knowledge about de minimum score?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Those ratio and speed questions are tricky sha, b4 u can even figure it out to calculate time is already gone.

They suppose to yan cutoff mark so every1 knows their fate @1s
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
Those ratio and speed questions are tricky sha, b4 u can even figure it out to calculate time is already gone.

They suppose to yan cutoff mark so every1 knows their fate @1s
90 seconds per question. did yu score above 40?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2015
unclerae:
Nimc Abuja .
communicated.
Thank you
how many questions was this test and how many marks did yu score that secured yu this shortlistment
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2015
johnpaulsolo:
does any one have knowledge about de minimum score?
no one knows. what did yu score

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2015
curiobling:
90 seconds per question. did yu score above 40?

Yea! Is 40 the cutoff mark? I hope it is sha
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ukicom86(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2015
I believe the will send successful people text message as usual and that should be after 3rd of March so everyone should relax. I wish to enlighten you people too about a post of someone here about being successful with NIMC. NIMC has nothing to do with Firstgate Overseas Internship Program. NIMC means NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION. So you people should stop asking that poster how many questions he/she answered. I have a friend here in Owerri, Imo State working with NIMC. She got this text last year before she went to Abuja and collected her appointment letter. I hope this helps and calm us down abit.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by zmado: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Each question is 1min 30sec

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2015
At. First we started receiciving message from motir letter they transferd us to oip and now nimc all you need to do is to call customer care to know if its them that sent the sms
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Jamessilver24: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2015
solalizzy i had same score....i was worried after the test but when i had d scores of many, i say hope dey for sure. God will do it as we wait for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by funlord(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
The test ends on tuesday march 3rd! The program is a joint venture between "motir and firstgate" so any texts or e mails u may receive from either of them is valid! All this NIMC talk has nothing 2 do with the "overseas internship program", so bone it! Successful candidates would be notified via e-mails! No need 2 dey para over spilt milk!

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by austiniyke25(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2015
God's goodness and mercy shall follow us. just go and pray you are sellected. i scored 30
[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Silence in da house
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
I wonder for the silence woo. The test is taken to know your ablility. Don't worry be happy. Trust in God and have faith. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Princeuc4:
I wonder for the silence woo. The test is taken to know your ablility. Don't worry be happy. Trust in God and have faith. It is well.

Lol, notin 2talk about I ges. Every1 just playing the waiting game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.