Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55701 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by TundeTresh: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
absolutely!! something defo dont
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Donniewestly:
This disclaimer is in respect to the fake overseas internship recruitment, dats for those who paid N3,500. Motir Seaspire is real, i mean for those who paid N5,500. Expect your miracles MOTIR SEASPIRE TRAINEES.
Uare wrong,first gate only subsidised the app fee and its academic requirments to attract more suitable candidates dat seaspire couldnt amass and they are both working together
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

Wait 1st. Shai u know that its the same First gate handling the the Motir Seaspire recruitment thats handling this overseasinternship?

And again it was said in the sms da our application on motir seaspire has been transferred to the overseas internship.

I don't know what to think, but certainly somtin doesnt addup.
you are right,they purposely push the interview date forward to make more sales due to low turn out
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
curiobling:
you are right,they purposely push the interview date forward to make more sales due to low turn out

This is not the issue right now.

i'm sure you've seen my screen shot of the advert saying first gate and the whole overseas tin is scam by Ministry of Youth Development whom they claim to be in partnership with. I read the paper myself.

So thats the issue now. Interview date or not, we are faced with a serious issue about whether this whole thing is legit or not.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

This is not the issue right now.

i'm sure you've seen my screen shot of the advert saying first gate and the whole overseas tin is scam by Ministry of Youth Development whom they claim to be in partnership with. I read the paper myself.

So thats the issue now. Interview date or not, we are faced with a serious issue about whether this whole thing is legit or not.
i did o. . .if first gate is scam,is also motir seaspire that was advertised for more than a week ON radio nigeria also a fake?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Definetely,our application that was transferred into overseas training internship is a diff thing entirely. then first gate is very smart to create a web local content pretending they are the overseas training intership in question becos motir seaspire had in their sms acknowledged that some candidates application had been forwarded to overseas training and now first gate claimed to be the overseas by publishing fake interview date when they are nothing. daily trust should av verified the claim b4 publishing.no wonder the disclaimer
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2015
if u fail 4ur heart u don already fail b4 the interview
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2015
curiobling:
Uare wrong,first gate only subsidised the app fee and its academic requirments to attract more suitable candidates dat seaspire couldnt amass and they are both working together
disregard this message i just read the fed govt disclaimer on first gate as scam
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
motir seaspire say further info will b communicated in due time...so abeg mk o na stop all dis rubbish firstgate scam talk
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
na firstgate u pay moni gv?...we nor get bussiness wit firstwatever
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
unclerae:
all dis guyz o na won mk me vex nt 2dey join dis o na thread.
be cool. . .just read the disclaimer cos i been out of power pack. its a pity first gate was used or they are involved in this,such a nice profile company
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2015
we re under seaspire dats y our sms comes wit dier names on top
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2015
bout overseas internsip program..we were told we re goin to b trainned aboard or locally iy depends on ur course
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2015
good4us our names/applicatn has been transfered overseas...all we ve to do is perpar 4interview
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2015
pls i dnt want to hear bout any scam any more,u boys shld be focus
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls,we are now aware of the fed govt disclaimer on first gate so you are on your own if you paid 3500 to their acc
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2015
unclerae:
pls i dnt want to hear bout any scam any more,u boys shld be focus

Guy, why u dey para?
This thing is for everyone's gud that we are trying to figure whats hapnin.

If its scam, u think saying its not wud make it real? We all hope the interview shud hold and everytin goes well.

But for now its to watch and keep ear for ground and see how it goes.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
curiobling:
Definetely,our application that was transferred into overseas training internship is a diff thing entirely. then first gate is very smart to create a web local content pretending they are the overseas training intership in question becos motir seaspire had in their sms acknowledged that some candidates application had been forwarded to overseas training and now first gate claimed to be the overseas by publishing fake interview date when they are nothing. daily trust should av verified the claim b4 publishing.no wonder the disclaimer

Well make we just dey watch for now. Lets see how things play out
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2015
rite now we suppose dey reason hw the interview go folo..me i knw sa dem(seaspire) go zone d the interview centers
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2015
FirstGate clinches
MOU for 1-GW solar
park in Nigeria
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 (SeeNews) - A group of
investors led by the FirstGate Group
on Thursday sealed a Memorandum
of Understanding (MOU) with the
government of Nigeria to build a 1-
GW solar park there.
The deal is part of a USD-4-billion
(EUR 3.49bn) investment in the
African country that will also involve
the installation of a 1-GW gas-fired
plant. Firstgate Business
Intermediaries Ltd, part of the
FirstGate Group, will partner with
technical assistants from South
Korea and Turkey.
The consortium has already
purchased 27,000 ha (67,000 acres)
of land in the federal republic’s Kogi
State. Construction of the solar and
gas-fired power stations is expected
to take between four and five years.
Building works are to be initiated
within three months, Nigeria’s
Minister of Power Chinedu Nebo said,
as cited by local media.
Nigeria will support FirstGate and its
partners during the licensing and
permitting stages of the projects
and will also help then sign power
purchase agreements.
(USD 1.0 = EUR 0.874)
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2015
it's lyk the 3,500naira firstgate applicant gt hope Ooooo
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Even if dis firstgate firm sign any mou...i still nor dey wit dem#Motir seaspire 4life#na dem i pay moni gv na also dem snd me sms.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2015
see yahoo(G-boys) full d net..all dis firstgate overseas internship program for 3,500 na dier handle wrk.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2015
unclerae:
c my guy i b warri boy...i dey hate wen person won carry e own spoil mine...who pay 3,500 and 5,500 na dsame?

Ow e take concern me if u be warri guy?

I have my beliefs and a mind of my own. We cant always agree with each other. Dont talk as if u have all the details, you are simply an applicant just like all of us.

Na as e dey do me I go yan, u no buy mb give me na.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

I have my beliefs and a mind of my own. We cant always agree with each other. Dont talk as if u have all the details, you are simply an applicant just like all of us.

ossy4mokpo:

ossy4mokpo:

lol. . .warri boys with there vexnation
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Guy no let them deceive the follower of this thread o. . .the same govt that had disclaimed doing biz wit first gate cannot sign mou wit the same company again. dnt help them spread their scam page abeg cos ppl ar easily deceivd
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
yap dats true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.