Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Baby Girl For Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Girl For Adoption (5756 Views)

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Greetings to you all. I've been a guest on NL for some time so I decided to create an ID for this post. I'm a 23 year old girl in dilemma. I would have gotten married last year to a very loving and caring man. Unfortunately for me, he was a victim of armed robbery and got killed by a stray bullet two months before the wedding. The problem now is that I stupidly allowed him access to me after our introduction and I got pregnant the very first time. He put pressure on me and I relaxed bc already wedding plans were underway. I was devastated when he died and almost aborted the baby cos then I was just a month pregnant but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've alwz believed abortion is murder and I was scared of dying.

I have nobody in the world to take care of me and this baby as I have been struggling to survive with my younger sibling since our father died four years ago. My mother divorced him when we were very young and got married to a man that lives in the north, so I almost don't have a r/ship with her. The only person that has been seeing to our upkeep is an uncle that lives overseas but his support has diminished for some time now, esp since he got married. He has alwz been praying for me to graduate so that I can start taking care of my only sibling. I have waited and prayed for a miracle but help is not forthcoming. There's nothing I've not sold in school just to make ends meet. I've not even paid my third year school fees due to financial constraints. I'm barely managing to get by. The only option I have now is to give this baby to a good family that can take care of her right after delivery. I've had plenty of time to think it through as I'm almost due. Keeping this baby might make me slip into post-natal depression and I might end up hurting myself or the child. Besides, she wil alwz remind me of the pain of loosing my fiancee whom I loved so much. The baby is a girl and the genotype is AA as both of us are same. All forms of advice will be highly appreciated and any interested person can contact me.

This also serves as a lesson to single girls. Never ever sleep with or at worse get pregnant for a man till you've said I do. Getting jilted is not the worse that can happen. Death might also happen as in my case.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
What of your fiance's family?Are they not aware of the pregnancy?Are they not interested in taking care of the child?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by CoCoLav(f): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think you should inform your fiancé's family first.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
First of all I think this is a fraud one of those emerging online baby factories. Forgive me if I am wrong but I really think you are just out to sell a baby to as many buyers as you can get with a sob story.

However, if the story is true then first of all go to his family and inform them of the baby

If you inform them and they want nothing to do with the baby then go to the social welfare department located in your local government secretariat and formally write to hand over the baby and your parental rights.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Wendy80(f): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ur story sounds pathetic, I'm sure u know his pple since wedding plans are already on b4 he passed on like u said. They will be glad to know about d child who will always remind dem of him.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by rolled: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Their son died and you want to give out the only thing left of the late man to someone else?
Can't you see you didn't fabricate this story well

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adonbilivit angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Agbgift(f): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
My advise is this, go give the baby to your fiancé's people. They will accept the baby from you, as this will serve as consolation to the loss of thier son. But if they dont accept it, visit the nearest welfare close to you and lay your complaint . They will help you out.
I wish you safe and sound delivery.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Bosch10(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gracious2015:
Greetings to you all. I've been a guest on NL for some time so I decided to create an ID for this post. I'm a 23 year old girl in dilemma. I would have gotten married last year to a very loving and caring man. Unfortunately for me, he was a victim of armed robbery and got killed by a stray bullet two months before the wedding. The problem now is that I stupidly allowed him access to me after our introduction and I got pregnant the very first time. He put pressure on me and I relaxed bc already wedding plans were underway. I was devastated when he died and almost aborted the baby cos then I was just a month pregnant but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've alwz believed abortion is murder and I was scared of dying.

I have nobody in the world to take care of me and this baby as I have been struggling to survive with my younger sibling since our father died four years ago. My mother divorced him when we were very young and got married to a man that lives in the north, so I almost don't have a r/ship with her. The only person that has been seeing to our upkeep is an uncle that lives overseas but his support has diminished for some time now, esp since he got married. He has alwz been praying for me to graduate so that I can start taking care of my only sibling. I have waited and prayed for a miracle but help is not forthcoming. There's nothing I've not sold in school just to make ends meet. I've not even paid my third year school fees due to financial constraints. I'm barely managing to get by. The only option I have now is to give this baby to a good family that can take care of her right after delivery. I've had plenty of time to think it through as I'm almost due. Keeping this baby might make me slip into post-natal depression and I might end up hurting myself or the child. Besides, she wil alwz remind me of the pain of loosing my fiancee whom I loved so much. The baby is a girl and the genotype is AA as both of us are same. All forms of advice will be highly appreciated and any interested person can contact me.

This also serves as a lesson to single girls. Never ever sleep with or at worse get pregnant for a man till you've said I do. Getting jilted is not the worse that can happen. Death might also happen as in my case.

Thanks and God bless.
where do you stay and how can i meet u.Am a futarian and i live in akure.my phone no is 08143586755.pls dont give the baby to a ritualist because God will judge you 4 ur actions.i am a christian who attends mfm.if u wish to know my address then respond to my post. Bt first of all do as u have been adviced first.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by tpiah11: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
fiction because if you could add all these jara and extras to your story just to prove you've covered all bases and this is your only option, then surely you can also think up other solutions besides what you are saying.

lord have mercy.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:
First of all I think this is a fraud one of those emerging online baby factories. Forgive me if I am wrong but I really think you are just out to sell a baby to as many buyers as you can get with a sob story.

However, if the story is true then first of all go to his family and inform them of the baby

If you inform them and they want nothing to do with the baby then go to the social welfare department located in your local government secretariat and formally write to hand over the baby and your parental rights.

Thanks for your contribution. But please, the baby is not for sale. All I need is one genuinely interested family. As for my fiancee's family, they are very much willing to accept the baby. However, nobody is ready for the financial aspect of it. His mother is very old, almost 70 years and I don't stay in the same state with them. The future is very bleak. This is a public forum and I've already given too much detail about myself. I didn't think about social welfare dept but I'll make enquiries

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bosch10:
where do you stay and how can i meet u.Am a futarian and i live in akure.my phone no is 08143586755.pls dont give the baby to a ritualist because God will judge you 4 ur actions.i am a christian who attends mfm.if u wish to know my address then respond to my post. Bt first of all do as u have been adviced first.

Thank you so much. God bless you. I'll give you a call
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gracious2015:
Thanks for your contribution. But please, the baby is not for sale. All I need is one genuinely interested family. As for my fiancee's family, they are very much willing to accept the baby. However, nobody is ready for the financial aspect of it. His mother is very old, almost 70 years and I don't stay in the same state with them. The future is very bleak. This is a public forum and I've already given too much detail about myself. I didn't think about social welfare dept but I'll make enquiries

Please go to social welfare don't do any illegal arrangements.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gracious2015:

Which is not such a bad thing . .

If they take the baby off you, then you can go out there to hustle and provide financially for your baby

So long as they have accepted the baby, then you should let them care for the baby as until such time that you are ready to pick up your responsibilities.

I am not in your shoes, so dont know your mindset, but i would have thought that you will want to preserve the only legacy of a man that you loved so much and not give the baby you may never see again away to strangers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by SAMBARRY: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
You will make a very good script writer grin

you better title ya nollywood film the tears of a mother wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Go through the proper channels if you must give it up for adoption
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Starring olu Jacobs, fathia balogun, monalisa chinda, pete edochie, funke akindele etc
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yeah right cheesy

You wouldn't trust your late BF's family with the baby but would hand her to a stranger? How would you determine the financial status of whichever stranger that comes your way?

Another story please grin

This script won't sell ooo. Nobody go gree market am.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by GreenBobo: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
That angel (baby) could be your saving grace! She deserves your love! It ain't your fault or the baby's. Love and cherish her! Don't loose hope! You need to be strong for your sibling and your baby! They need your strength more than ever now! I could also help in My own little way if I can verify your story. Stay strong sis!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by BlackLeopard(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sistah, please go through the proper channels for the adoption, don't hand your baby to any stranger, even if they seem trustworthy.

Also, please don't give up yet. You may find awakening instincts at birth that will make you fight for keeping your baby girl as she's yours and you went through all the hardships for her and with her already, you can take care of her now.

And there's another thing, as much as it probably sounds distant now, parents in bad situations can do lot more for their children than they think they can do. You have faith in God; have also one in yourself, sistah.

Power and blessings to you.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Bosch10(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Gracious2015:
ok
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by enygmababe: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Bosch10:

Isn't it funny that you are a Christian who attends mfn and your only topic on naira land is in the sexuality section with the topic: Pls Help Me Out. What is wrong with me. With your first statement as:
Bosch10
I went to a brothel today bt the ashewo dey complain say i dont know how to bleep.She complimented my dick as huge,bt she says that i dont know how to use it.It has become 2 to 3 ashewos who have been saying that.moreso i found out that having sex is not as easy as people think.i feel pains all over my body and i feel so tired and sex becomes boring to me.if i dont do anything to it,i know that my future wife will have cause to complain.pls how do they bleep,help a brother
and you are reaching out to op to offer assistance?

Gracious2015:
Op, if indeed you are genuine, don't be gullible, look before you leap and please don't do anything illegal.

15 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

Anyway OP has been given good advise here. If she chooses to call phone numbers and anythng happens to her and her baby, she cannot say that she wasnt warned.
There is no easy way out & there is no such thing as a free lunch
The right option for her is not an easy one, but its up to her the route she wants to take, but she has been warned.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Bosch10(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
enygmababe:

Isn't it funny that you are a Christian who attends mfn and your only topic on naira land is in the sexuality section with the topic: Pls Help Me Out. What is wrong with me. With your first statement as: and you are reaching out to op to offer assistance?

Op, if indeed you are genuine, don't be gullible, look before you leap and please don't do anything illegal.
u see,am a xtian,bt yesterday,i backslid,praying to God 4 mercy
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Bosch10:
Indeed you are a fake. OP don't call the number if you love yourself. Who knows when the baby comes you might change your mind about this adoption thing. Just believe God. You never know what tomorrow holds. If you give up the baby now what of in a few years time when everything will be okay do you think the family will be ready to release the baby back to you?
Another option is to beg your uncle for money tell him your predicament then any money he sends use it to start trading.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Amhappy(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
@OP if you are real please keep your baby. Thats the only thing left of your late fiance. Why not ask for help instead. There a blessed men and women who may be willing to help you financially if your story can be confirmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nutase: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by enygmababe: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Bosch10:

Lol, I see you have editted. Do have a lovely day.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2015
OP wait until u see dat baby,i bet u u wldn't want 2 give her up.wait until u feel d joy dat coms wit seein a replica of urself.u wld do anytin 2kip her.unless of course ur worried abt how who or wat man wld love u wen u av a baby.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by mutter(f): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
crowns2:

Indeed you are a fake. OP don't call the number if you love yourself. Who knows when the baby comes you might change your mind about this adoption thing. Just believe God. You never know what tomorrow holds. If you give up the baby now what of in a few years time when everything will be okay do you think the family will be ready to release the baby back to you?
Another option is to beg your uncle for money tell him your predicament then any money he sends use it to start trading.
Goodluck

The bonding to the child already takes place in the womb.

Certainly she does not want to give the baby away for free. >

If her story was true the family of the man will welcome the baby. The way we believe in reincarnation. They would see it as their son comming back.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Bosch10(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
enygmababe:

Lol, I see you have editted. Do have a lovely day.
And you
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Wendy80(f): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
enygmababe:

Isn't it funny that you are a Christian who attends mfn and your only topic on naira land is in the sexuality section with the topic: Pls Help Me Out. What is wrong with me. With your first statement as: and you are reaching out to op to offer assistance?

Good u pointed ds out. Too many fake pple online. Can u imagine?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Old Parents Are Still At War / Should Parents Have A Favourite Among Kids? / Nagging Spouse Vs Difficult Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.