Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mindf**k Auto Makers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mindf**k Auto Makers (681 Views)

Weststar Announces The Return Of FIAT To Nigeria, Makers Of Ferrari And Maserati / Why Car Makers Should not succeed at Outlawing DIY! (Car Hacked)!! (2) (3) (4)

Mindf**k Auto Makers by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why do these car manufacturers mess up the least of things to be messed up. For example they come up with a design that wins your heart as your dream car, then next your hear this model burns oil, cooling system issues, suspension problems and electrical just to mention a few. They just tend to screw up the least of things that should be screwed.
Re: Mindf**k Auto Makers by abatically(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mcdonelldouglas:
Why do these car manufacturers mess up the least of things to be messed up. For example they come up with a design that wins your heart as your dream car, then next your hear this model burns oil, cooling system issues, suspension problems and electrical just to mention a few. They just tend to screw up the least of things that should be screwed.

Bros, no car in this world is perfect. U don't like a perticular brand, choose another. I thought innosson have started making cars, patronize them and stop whining, or get a Bicycle, they don't develop much fault.
Re: Mindf**k Auto Makers by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
E be like say english dey hard you to grab. With the precision and accuracy of mathematics and engineering, margins for error should be little. These errors occur on the simplest of components that can easily be perfected.
Re: Mindf**k Auto Makers by abatically(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mcdonelldouglas:
E be like say english dey hard you to grab. With the precision and accuracy of mathematics and engineering, margins for error should be little. These errors occur on the simplest of components that can easily be perfected.

Bros, since u be engineer why not build ur own car to ur taste and use parts that will never fail. No gadget on earth is perfect, what serves Mr A for 10 years might not serve mr B for 1 year.

E be like say English dey hard me to comprehend right? U wey be professor of English, u can't even make a simple readable query on a forum. Just look at ur topic. Even the body of the query is all full of jargons, no sense at all, just a total mismatch.

Re: Mindf**k Auto Makers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
This kind thread get as e be, the topic kuku get chronic 'K leg' sef.
Re: Mindf**k Auto Makers by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Am sorry (awoken lion) mr abatically for disturbing you. I did not say anywhere that cars should be made perfect. Every car i know of has known problems, and they just tend to be the small stuff. E.g hondas ball joints coming off. Many things can go wrong in a car but for a company that can make a full fledged family car, that should be the least of things to go wrong because i have experienced it twice and seen countless more. Just like everyone you are are entitled to your opinion, and thanks for lashing it out. The english matter no be insult, you just did not understand where i was coming from. Sorry once again. Bye bye.

Kelly-Moss's Porsche Carrera 964 Converted Into An Extreme Off-Roading / Train Nigeria Learn Nigeria / Morata – Conte’s Style Didn’t Help Me