Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated (1060 Views)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Sunymoore(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1103615/guy-desperatly-need-ur-advice

I seek for the above advise few years ago during my studies years, and to be frank, i went through more difficult situations, least of them are
1. A man openly told me that i will not graduate, if he is alive
2. My GP then was reduced from 3.34 to 2.71, by introduction of a course as a carry over. I do not register for the said course.
This is talking about the least!
But no weapon forms against me should prosper, by the grace of God.
Today, I'm a graduate of chemistry with a second class upper.
All praises and thanks be to almighty God for fighting my battles.
Edit: I was also selected and subsequently elected as the departmental president

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by ammyluv2002(f): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats dear! Who has the final say but God
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Sunymoore(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Congrats dear! Who has the final say but God
Thank you dear.. Stay blessed
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by watered(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Strange acts. This can only be possible because God was involved. I tap into your success story using myself as a point of contact to all my friends who are hoping for same class of degree and better than yours.

God alone be praised
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by yorex2011: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Deefuray(f): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Sunymoore(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks peeps
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by elantraceey(f): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats . I pray you recieve favour in the labour market.
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by omgitsthrizzle: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sunymoore:
https://www.nairaland.com/1103615/guy-desperatly-need-ur-advice

I seek for the above advise few years ago during my studies years, and to be frank, i went through more difficult situations, least of them are
1. A man openly told me that i will not graduate, if he is alive
2. My GP then was reduced from 3.34 to 2.71, by introduction of a course as a carry over. I do not register for the said course.
This is talking about the least!
But no weapon forms against me should prosper, by the grace of God.
Today, I'm a graduate of chemistry with a second class upper.
All praises and thanks be to almighty God for fighting my battles.
Congrats bro
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by AbuMikey(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats Sai!
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by chidekings(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
so happy it all ends well for u,God is good
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Precious88(f): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats sweetie
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Sambar(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Welcome onboard bro.....what is not chemistry?
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Vinx4Christ(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28).

congratuluvia
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Sunymoore(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks people..You guys are always my motivation
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by simdam500(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congratulations cry
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Ehimenboy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sambar:
Welcome onboard bro.....what is not chemistry?
The souls of men, bro!
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Engrpj(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
From which school did u graduate Which dept and what class of degree? B4 we celebrate
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by Ehimenboy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congratulations. More of success stories....
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by joshbouy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
congratulations bro
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by aveiro(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Am also dreaming of the day i will graduate like you.well now you face the real world after school.wish you best of luck and congrate
Re: Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated by churchkilo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
congratulations,u need to work on ur tense though. I am not an English teacher ooo

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Gsm Short code and GSM numbers sort with state n local govt / How Will Febuary 29th Born Celebrate Their Birthday / Only For Genuises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.