Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Effect Of Pigin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Effect Of Pigin (808 Views)

The Pants And It's Effect According To The Yoruba Culture / Pigin Our Official Language / Pigin A Wonderful Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Pigin by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
my junior sister just cultivated the habit of speaking pigin English even why communicating with my mum. am worried it might affect her English pls someone tell me am wrong
Re: Effect Of Pigin by nanazeez(f): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Madam pack well joor, even dou u might not hav a car.
Re: Effect Of Pigin by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
nanazeez:
Madam pack well joor, even dou u might not hav a car.
where is this one coming frm? na by force to comment. y not do like odas view and ignore
Re: Effect Of Pigin by obiak4(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
nothing to worry about just check the friends she keep nowadays if u can tackle that problem solved!!!!!!
but it also good to be street wise sha like me cos ajebo no de pay again ooo street lo gba owo oooo
Re: Effect Of Pigin by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
obiak4:
nothing to worry about just check the friends she keep nowadays if u can tackle that problem solved!!!!!!
but it also good to be street wise sha like me cos ajebo no de pay again ooo street lo gba owo oooo
nah. am not saying it bad she's speaking it afterall I speak pigin too but she seems tomake it her mode of communication when talking to an elderly person. to me I think it's not polite.tenx tho
Re: Effect Of Pigin by obiak4(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
pinkiepetite:
nah. am not saying it bad she's speaking it afterall I speak pigin too but she seems tomake it her mode of communication when talking to an elderly person. to me I think it's not polite.tenx tho
do you want her to speak your native language? or are your elders English men? na wa u ooo
your sister is a good communicationist if there is any word like that lolz
it just for her to communicate effectively if you are not still bordered tell her to speak your native language then
my 10000 cowries,kolanut and red oil contribution for the gods to guide you
Re: Effect Of Pigin by nanazeez(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
pinkiepetite:
where is this one coming frm? na by force to comment. y not do like odas view and ignore
Coming from Nigeria where speaking pidgin English does not necessarily mean a child will not speak queens English fluently in d future,
U still need to park well sha tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Doing Laundry Vs Ironing Clothes; Which Do You Prefer? / Cute Benin (bini) Names / Traditional Game In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.