Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49541 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by GreatOlu1: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Should I just conclude Islam is all about wickedness or Islam is of two types, cos I dnt understand why its always this Islamic pple that will cause terror to peaceful pple.

5 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Joel3(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
too bad. And to think of it the guy did not shout like we africans even while on fire.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tellwisdom: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Was he burnt or na play??
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by robinsoncrosoe: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Islam.....Allah.......the problem of the whole world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nduchucks: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Can you believe justifying this barbaric act by saying that the pilot subjected their own people to similar torture by bombing them?

This act cannot be justified under any condition, the world must rise up against this. Nansense! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tomiobj(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sorrry. Been hearn this around. What is isis
chrisandy100:
The Islamic State insurgent group circulated photos and a video on social media on Tuesday purporting to show captive Jordanian pilot Muath Al-Kasaesbeh being burnt alive.

The images showed a burning man standing in a cage. Kasaesbeh was apparently placed in the cage on open ground, draped in the now traditional orange robes, doused in flammable liquid, and set alight. The authenticity of the images has not been confirmed.

Jordanian state TV reported that he had been killed one month ago. A relative of Kaseasbeh told Reuters that the Jordanian armed forces had informed the family that he had been killed. 

Kaseasbeh, 26, a first lieutenant in Jordan's air force, was captured on Christmas Ebe after his F-16 jet crash-landed near the Syrian city of Raqqa, which is held by ISIS (also known as ISIL).

He was offered as a bargaining chip by ISIS, in exchange for a female suicide bomber held in Jordan. His release was purportedly being negotiated simultaneous to bargaining for the lives of two Japanese hostages, both of whom were subsequently beheaded. 

In the video, Kasaesbeh is shown, with a black bruise under his left eye, at the scene of an apparent western coalition air raid. Watched over by as many as nine uniformed ISIS militants, he is paraded at the rubble-strewn site, while the video flashes back to scenes of destruction from the time of the raid itself.

Subsequently, he is seen standing in the cage, with a cross of flammable material under his feet. A masked executioner lights a long fuse from outside the cage, flame snakes towards Kasaesbeh , and he is burned alive. The duration of the burning is captured on the video.

Kaseasbeh was carrying out air strikes against the militants when his warplane crashed near the northern Syrian city of Raqqa, the Islamic State group's de facto capital. The group has executed captured Iraqi and Syrian Muslim soldiers in the past — it follows an extremist version of Islam that considers rivals, even some Sunni Muslims, as apostates. Still, the group may want to negotiate a prisoner swap or other concessions from Jordan.

After Al-Kaseasbeh capture, ISIS militants in Syria initiated a Twitter discussion on the best way to kill the "Jordanian pilot pig." The Arabic hashtag “Suggest a Way to Kill the Jordanian Pilot Pig” was retweeted over a thousand times. Some of the ideas shared by ISIS followers included beheading the pilot, burning him alive and running him over with a bulldozer.

Source: http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.640631
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by apcmustwin(f): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by bidexmat(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
It has always been said by "them" that it's radicalism and not their so called Jihad ideology buh something baffles me, I have not heard that this barbaric act is synonymous to Baha'i, Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hindui, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, or Zoroastrianism at any point except one....! Some people were actually destined to be destroyed. Sons of Ishmael( sons of perdition). Let's not complicate issues, it is so obvious! This world would have been a better place without this exception.

7 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
djon78:
And Obama and the Western world sits back watching while these devilish beasts released from the pit of hell commit many horrors all because of political correctness.

You fail to understand Foreign Policy. think of it like Boko-Haram issue in Nigerian and our neighbors only took minimal action when it started threatening them on their home soil. are you aware that Americans, British, Canadians, Indians are heading to ISIL to join the war? if so do you realize that right now in America there is possibly a generation of Muslims who are just waiting for the right moment to explode right in the middle of america? This is not political correctness. America was stung by the Vietnam War, The Gulf War.. it does not need to over-do its job unless it is protecting her interests

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=14pt]Every muslim is a terrorist at least by association! [/size]

11 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
I feel like clubbing any Muslim I see around me now to death.

These people have evil and wicked heart. What a cruel way to die.

God please save us from this disease called Islam.

Gosh!

6 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=30399110][/quote]

I pity people that think politics solves all problems! Your cases are bad! Everything isn't about politics!

3 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Chienex24(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
They are just like their counterparts, Boko haraam! I find it very difficult to see anything good about islam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
We are still raged with beheading even kids are not spared, now they have added burning alive?

What happened to shooting and allow ur victim die without much pain?

OMG! I can't Imagine this evil called Islam is a religion.

Tufiakwa! I spit on Islam.

Check out what they did to even these Christian kids below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by HopeAtHand: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Bastards

You think typing bastards will do anything to help the situation?

You Better help Nigeria by ensuring that APC aka ISIN( Islamic State in Nigeria) does not come to power..

Thanks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by EmmySparky(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
OMG!!! "Leaves the thread in tears"

3 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by StFrank2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
What a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=30399110][/quote] Don't cancel one and leave the other both of them are myopic by making such comments unless you are myopic too by approving the one that suit you and rejecting the other.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by borntosave: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sad
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is really sad...

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by acada111(f): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
yehmi01:
At this rate I see direct war is the only solution to this mad men.

Even if they have to use nuclear weapons on this mad people.

They have killed innocent people all in the name of what ever.

Its sad honestly very sad. What really do they want.

And some people keep saying it has nothing to do with Islam,

Why on earth will one human do this to another.

Even animals don't do such.

At this rate the truth that every one is avoiding is what will happen eventually.

And please let no one say they are killing Muslims ohh when the world can't stand this any More.

If this is what islam teaches i think they should go to another planet and live as muhameed has instructed them.

Every breaking new on all stations right now would always have 80 percent assurance it has something to do with islam and the mad men killing innocent people children inclusive.

For God sake I hope all this buhari noise makers are right about him ohhh.

Because if this goes the wrong way..... shocked shocked shocked Then God Help Us in Nigeria.

You've just voiced out my innermost fears
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
And they are sponsored by GEJ, Oritsejafor and Ihejirika undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Oskilala: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
I know some die hard islamic leaders that will condem this act, but i can never trust whatever they say...dis wicked act is kinda sticked within them. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
i suggest Jordan should equally burn their ISIS captives alive too ......tit for tat

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
IS IT NOT THE SAME SHARIA THAT BUHARI IS PLANING FOR NIGERIA? AFTER WATCHING THIS PICTURES SOME ANIMALS WILL CONTINUE SHOUTING SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI, IT CAN NEVER WORK INSTEAD LETS DIVIDE NIGERIA LET THEM PRACTICE IT FOR THEIR AREWANISTAN REPUBLIC

8 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
djon78:
And Obama and the Western world sits back watching while these devilish beasts released from the pit of hell commit many horrors all because of political correctness.
they are the main sponsors of isis.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by yehmi01(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
acada111:

You've just voiced out my innermost fears

My brother I tell you the truth, when I see this Burhari I honestly don't have any thing against him but with some people I see around him haaaaa.

Its when a man steps in the position of power then you will see His true color.

And jona has not helped matters in any way.

Honestly as elders in the north what have they all done in dir own little way to stop BH even as Muslims elders. We can't all be pointing fingers to GEJ as if we don't have our own roll to play.

Jona has issues and some weakness no doubt but to be honest I don't think he his behind BH and the nothern elders can't say they all don't know what is going on.

And this people can kill a new born baby to archive dir goal.

Also I have been asking a question.

WHY MUST BUHARI PICK A PASTOR

As a running mate last in the last elections and in this elections.

I can count countless people that I know are sound educationally as well and are Christians that can go with him.

And him picking a pastor again will close the eyes of lots of people to dir true in tensions.

Must his VP be a pastor?

Every christian out dir needs to pray for Nigeria I say the truth I lie not let's forget what ever any man of God says about any party because at this rate we don't even know who to trust any more CAN will pass for another political party at this rate and that another thing that worries me because CAN now looks divided as if GOD is an author of confusion.

God is not a politian and through prayers we can get God to allow His will and His peace in our nation

I don't have anything against any man with any religion been the president of Nigeria as long has he has good in tensions period.

But with the Rate at which things are moving I am concerned and hope for the best.

8 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by cronsberg: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
kay1one:
I spit on the satanic crap called islam!
And we also spit on the devilish crap called christianity. What now?

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by cronsberg: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
I feel like clubbing any Muslim I see around me now to death.

These people have evil and wicked heart. What a cruel way to die.

God please save us from this disease called Islam.

Gosh!
Thats why ISIS will continue to behead you fucker.s till kingdom come. Same way i feel like clubbing every christian i see cuz hitler also burned six million jews exactly like the pics you see. And hitler was a bible wielding church going christian

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by clemzo101(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
That's the problem.....what has Buhari done to support the Nigerian government in solving the problem of Bokoharam? Personally if u ask me, I will say Buhari is not sincere......let's be careful what we ask for in this country......we all saw what happened in Egypt where some group of people "Muslim Brotherhood" sponsored the revolution in that country and they were elected into office.......what happenened after dat is a story for anoda day. Let's just be careful.........we don't need buhari as president pls despite jonathan messing up.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
ISLAM SPREADING PEACE EVERYWHERE. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ / Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.