Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (37625 Views)

Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by johnshagb(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:

Be patience I'd like like to think you wrote that on purpose.... cheesy
Hehehehehe
😁😁😁
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by expert1000: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Evrybody steps out 4Gej.

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by slap1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
These are the real movers and shakers of nollywood. A-list actors and actresses, not some regional, 15-movie champions.

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by auntymi(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gud fr them, nt my biz
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Ilekeh(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sorry, it won't work this year grin

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by uyplus(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years and less cash inflow?

5 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aksonman:
As APC continues to rely on Buhari's perceived online popularity powered by fictitious IP addresses, REAL Nigerians have continued to move forward with Goodluck Jonathan, especially celebrities.

These people have realized that their future in 21st century Nigeria cannot be placed in the hands of a 73 year old semi-illiterate.

https://twitter.com/abati1990/status/562663512879947777/photo/1
no be only Ramson Noah and Mona,even if na Rihanna and Brad pitt support GEj,Its GMB all the way!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by olas24u(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=RedEboe post=30399898]

Let me assure u bros, in my side of Lagos, every corner you go to, the word on everyone's lips is "Agbaje/Goodluck". And I'm not talking about Lagos non-indigenes, I'm talking about YORUBA market women, taxi drivers etc. Apparently, most of the support Buhari id getting from the South are mainly from online warriors, "follow follow" peeps, many are in the diaspora, few Yoruba Muslims and hard core RCCG members praying for Buhari to die in office so that Osinbajo will become President.[/quot

Lies!Market women have associations and all the associations have overall market leader and they work in groups and not individually .They work for the interest of their market association.Even the King of Lagos supports APC.so tell me which part of lagos you are talking about.People like Agbaje but the party is hated by people.Are you sure the women you are talking about will vote. If its the badagry ,ojo axis then its possible.But talking generally is false.

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Gynacologist(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
RedEboe:

Let me assure u bros, in my side of Lagos, every corner you go to, the word on everyone's lips is "Agbaje/Goodluck". And I'm not talking about Lagos non-indigenes, I'm talking about YORUBA market women, taxi drivers etc. Apparently, most of the support Buhari id getting from the South are mainly from online warriors, "follow follow" peeps, many are in the diaspora, few Yoruba Muslims and hard core RCCG members praying for Buhari to die in office so that Osinbajo will become President.
u even get tym de xplain fo dem na just d mata of nxt wik...

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by helphelp: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aksonman:

FailBuhari 14th no far nah, be patience.

FailBuhari no even sweet...FeBUHARI all the way

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by kkmoney212: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
In Saidi Balogun voice. He said most of actor n actress re now broke dat is d rison why dey re all runining 2 d politicians to grab sum bar. Ppl runing to Buhari re 4 s masses ppl runing to Jona is because of der pocket. Don't be deceived we all need change. Jona gov 4 six yrs is useless. Vote wisely vote 4 change. Click like if u support me 4 change. God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by mrofficial(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
How much were they paid? No Nigerian with intellect will stand up for Jonathan. All this people are against the masses and we shall visit them after Buhari is sworn in.

6 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by ndcide(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Very Good!

Forward ever.

we shall never return to Egypt.

we are strongly for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by shiffi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
foolish and mumuish nollywood actors and actresses,una mates dey bury Muna Obiekwe(Rip Bro) today while una dey dance around jonathan for d crumbs wey go fall from his table reach una. theirs an igbo proverb that say igwe ni ne ga eje na uzu(all iron must enter the cast furnace).foolish and selfish peeps

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by HugeMac: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=olas24u post=30400182][/quote]THE party is hated and Good. Luck won it by a land slide , Oga leave your house for once don't just be a keyboard warrior , No sane person on the street will vote buhari , they see him as Boko haram , Agbaje will win lagos , Most yorubas and all non indigines support him , only few yoruba people who see APC as a Yoruba party , keep deceiving them selves , Feb 28 will shock you,
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Ifetex(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by kaFANEN(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm! Nice. ...
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by BodyKiss(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
4 more years to do what?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Krisddon: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
RedEboe:

Let me assure u bros, in my side of Lagos, every corner you go to, the word on everyone's lips is "Agbaje/Goodluck". And I'm not talking about Lagos non-indigenes, I'm talking about YORUBA market women, taxi drivers etc. Apparently, most of the support Buhari is getting from the South are mainly from online warriors, "follow follow" peeps, many are in the diaspora, few Yoruba Muslims and hard core RCCG members praying for Buhari to die in office so that Osinbajo will become President.
Tell him!
We rather manage Good luck than risk Islamization.
#Islamophobia is the fear of Islam. The word came to being as a result of islamic militants' activities in most countries.
Take your time to read about Buhari, IBB and the OIC affair then thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by olas24u(f): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
HugeMac:
THE party is hated and Good. Luck won it by a land slide , Oga leave your house for once don't just be a keyboard warrior , No sane person on the street will vote buhari , they see him as Boko haram , Agbaje will win lagos , Most yorubas and all non indigines support him , only few yoruba people who see APC as a Yoruba party , keep deceiving them selves , Feb 28 will shock you,

Still living in the past ,Buhari is boko Haram ;DThat did not work longtime ago and you cannot sell that any more.No sensible Northerner will be killing Northerners is political base where he does not need any campaign coupled with the practice of feudalism were leaders are respected.To gain what exactly? Lagos is far more sophisticated ,the Non Lagosians you have mentioned are mainly from eastern Nigeria .And you know how their brains functions.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by chinnael(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
smileyYes ooooooo more 4years # GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by ENDTIMES: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nigerians are really impoverished, even "employed" people still go around begging for money.

Smh for these nollywood dramatists.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by goryorhal(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even make Arnold , Hollywood actors join campaign Na one vote dem kuku get and funny enough no b all this useless people go vote that day .. Na ticket money dem dey find make den run comot ...

If at all GEJ enter , well Na all of us go suffer am . No b say dem go single handed me make I suffer..
Orun ya bor....

Vote wisely
Vote for change ..
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by BodyKiss(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Coming from same Monalisa. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by iluvmoscow(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:

Be patience I'd like like to think you wrote that on purpose.... cheesy

Your crimes against English Language have been noted!!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by katazozo: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Are you talking about Failbuhari ,that specialize in failing election,Nigeria will reject him again in few days time and he will still come out to run in 2019 at the age of 76 ,we will again reject him finally.old dictator Will never rule us again
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by openmine(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
shiffi:
foolish and mumuish nollywood actors and actresses,una mates dey bury Muna Obiekwe(Rip Bro) today while una dey dance around jonathan for d crumbs wey go fall from his table reach una. theirs an igbo proverb that say igwe ni ne ga eje na uzu(all iron must enter the cast furnace).foolish and selfish peeps
guy no fall hand Nah...dat pic wit d actors and actresses were taken from a promo campaign vid made for Gej sum weeks ago...its been airing for sum tim on news channels...pls take it easy!

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by katazozo: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
BodyKiss:
Coming from same Monalisa. Hypocrite.
Tell buhari to call his boys to realise them
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by sakaguchi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wow!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by katazozo: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
imoleay0:
#Gej

Many monikers to turn "NOBODY" by Failbuhari 16, it's always going to about our president.

#Ribadu2019
Sai Ribadu 2019
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by slimmingcare(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
God will shall prevail
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by cut007: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
midolian:
TANists ll neva cease to amaze me...

If buhari win election online, una go say no b online den dey win election

If buhari pull crowd pass jonathan, una go say no be by crowd

Una go seee the shocker of una life for valentines day
Dreamer!! Everybody (including you) know you will win IN REALITY!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Vandora Says She Is 23 Years Old. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.