Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (37601 Views)

Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by midolian(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
cut007:
Dreamer!! Everybody (including you) know you will win IN REALITY!!!!!!
AMEN...
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by BodyKiss(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
katazozo:

Tell buhari to call his boys to realise them

I usually don't reply ignorant comments like this.

What's stopping Jonathan from arresting him?

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by CHM11: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Wey apc dey carry happenin artist...na all dix failed artist pdp dey cari...imagn!!!segun arinze..hehehehe
Atleast you know Segun Arinze's name, I am very sure he doesn't know your name nor will he ever know your name till your time on this earth elapse.

Go make your own money and stop calling successful people failures.

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by MZdamola(f): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
iluvmoscow:

Your crimes against English Language have been noted!!
Perfecto
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by cut007: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
RedEboe:

Let me assure u bros, in my side of Lagos, every corner you go to, the word on everyone's lips is "Agbaje/Goodluck". And I'm not talking about Lagos non-indigenes, I'm talking about YORUBA market women, taxi drivers etc. Apparently, most of the support Buhari is getting from the South are mainly from online warriors, "follow follow" peeps, many are in the diaspora, few Yoruba Muslims and hard core RCCG members praying for Buhari to die in office so that Osinbajo will become President.
WORD!!!! Just one question for slaves of the abokis': Name one, yes just one thing GEJ promised and didn't deliver!!!!!! I'm waiting!!!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by danla44(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nonsense......GEJ has finished his tenure. FebBUHARI 14
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by freezy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ifetex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

Dudes so scared of what they are doing and can't even show who they are...!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by chamboy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
RedEboe:

Let me assure u bros, in my side of Lagos, every corner you go to, the word on everyone's lips is "Agbaje/Goodluck". And I'm not talking about Lagos non-indigenes, I'm talking about YORUBA market women, taxi drivers etc. Apparently, most of the support Buhari is getting from the South are mainly from online warriors, "follow follow" peeps, many are in the diaspora, few Yoruba Muslims and hard core RCCG members praying for Buhari to die in office so that Osinbajo will become President.
u talking for urself alone
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by killuminati(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who be dem dis ones? Abeg mek dem go sidon!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by obontami: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
awon ole, awon omo ale radarada
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by maigemuu: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aksonman:

FailBuhari 14th no far nah, be patience.
Bro...u no shock m wit ur grammar o...its an evidence we need change so our pikin go begin speak good english

APC...change!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by ellahzy(f): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
ellajovy @IG
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by toprealman: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Segun Arenze sef!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by mahyowah(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
no words to say but we shall see 14FEB2015
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
midolian:
TANists ll neva cease to amaze me...

If buhari win election online, una go say no b online den dey win election

If buhari pull crowd pass jonathan, una go say no be by crowd

Una go seee the shocker of una life for valentines day
Collect high five joor

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by wolexino(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
was expecting dis since dat omoli don go open breast for aso rock awon hypocrite oshi same people dah were shouting d oda time say jona remove subsidy moni
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by harry509: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aksonman:
As APC continues to rely on Buhari's perceived online popularity powered by fictitious IP addresses, REAL Nigerians have continued to move forward with Goodluck Jonathan, especially celebrities.

These people have realized that their future in 21st century Nigeria cannot be placed in the hands of a 73 year old semi-illiterate.

https://twitter.com/abati1990/status/562663512879947777/photo/1
na dem sabi, if dem like make PDP go bring jacki-chan, jet lee, terminator's, robocop, even d oyibo piple wey day art blue film slf 2 campeign 4 GEJ e nu concern me. Na their cup of tea b dat. All I kw FEBUHARI LOADING......

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yh
RedEboe:

stop spreading lies and hatred...infact you go suffer what u wrote here
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Coolguy89(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
They r all goin down togeda wit him#sai Buhari
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by ybalogs(m): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Hehehehehe I just heard with one ear that
President Goodluck Jonathan in Minna today at
the PDP Presidential Complain rally addressed
PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu
as Alhaji Bamanga Tukur.
Na true?
He go soon address Mama Peace as Beyoncé.
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by BodyKiss(m): 12:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Interesting comment from bellanaija.com reader on this piece.

Dear Rita, Segun, Omoni, Ramsey, Monalisa & Sani SHAME ON YOU!!!!! For the mere fact that sooooo many innocent lives have been lost in this administration, for the mere fact that my brothers, sons, sisters & daughters have been taken, mutilated, abused, raped & destroyed in this administration, for the mere fact that thousands of my brethren were trampled & killed because they needed a job in this administration, and that more lives have been lost in such a short span of time than previous decades combined, I would not expect any sane public figure & an artiste in particular that has a bit of say in influencing people’s decisions to come out so blatantly & support this administration and even have the NERVE to ask people to vote for its return!

You are entitled to your right to vote & of course you have your reasons to want to vote for them (however financially motivated they are) but I will just say one thing particularly to those parents amongst u… If it had been YOUR daughter Monalisa that was taken & hasn’t returned after 300 days, or YOUR son Sani that was slaughtered like an animal because he went to school, would YOU still support this administration’s return? Its easy to say “it can never be me” because you’re detached from the reality but remember that God is a just God… You may feel u are detached from it all today, but remember that things are only getting worse…

The fact that deep down Goodluck Jonathan may be a good man is something I might believe, but his administration & his handling of issues concerning citizens’ sacred lives – WRONG WRONG WRONG… I rest my case!!

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by mustymatic(m): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2015
de de mad
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by LajaLaba: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari if he becomes president will ban nollyhood, so let's vote jona else shariah go take over nolywood, imagine ini edo, mercy johnson and oda stas deh wear hijab act film. Even d small asses weh we dhe manage see buhari go censor am. Den our jim iyke dem go dhe wear jump trousers, na wa ooo. No kissing no bad tin. Maheeda no go dhe give us nude pic. Say no to buhari cheesy
Whats this one saying for Christ sake!!Dunce undecided
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by clubone0502: 1:19am On Feb 04, 2015
RedEboe:

you can lie...which part of lagos....
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by clubone0502: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2015
cut007:
WORD!!!! Just one question for slaves of the abokis': Name one, yes just one thing GEJ promised and didn't deliver!!!!!! I'm w4aiting!!!

where the light?

Do u want me to continue?
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 04, 2015
It's bed time don't disturb...

Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by cut007: 5:09am On Feb 04, 2015
clubone0502:

where the light?

Do u want me to continue?
Can u swear that there has not been a noticeable improvement in the power sector (for the first time) just as he promised?? Don't tell me u were expecting uninterrupted power supply overnight?? The rot in that sector will always take time to cleanup. For the first time ever, we are seeing a president that is SINCERELY committed to transforming that sector. Look at the people managing that sector today and you will agree with me that its only a matter of time before we all smile!!!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by cut007: 5:22am On Feb 04, 2015
LajaLaba:
Whats this one saying for Christ sake!!Dunce undecided
Bros, if u check am well, u go see say na u be the dunce o! Just check am well cos me I understand wetin him dey yarn wela. You are looking at the statement literally, that's y u can't understand it!!
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by cut007: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2015
BodyKiss:
Interesting comment from bellanaija.com reader on this piece.

Dear Rita, Segun, Omoni, Ramsey, Monalisa & Sani SHAME ON YOU!!!!! For the mere fact that sooooo many innocent lives have been lost in this administration, for the mere fact that my brothers, sons, sisters & daughters have been taken, mutilated, abused, raped & destroyed in this administration, for the mere fact that thousands of my brethren were trampled & killed because they needed a job in this administration, and that more lives have been lost in such a short span of time than previous decades combined, I would not expect any sane public figure & an artiste in particular that has a bit of say in influencing people’s decisions to come out so blatantly & support this administration and even have the NERVE to ask people to vote for its return!

You are entitled to your right to vote & of course you have your reasons to want to vote for them (however financially motivated they are) but I will just say one thing particularly to those parents amongst u… If it had been YOUR daughter Monalisa that was taken & hasn’t returned after 300 days, or YOUR son Sani that was slaughtered like an animal because he went to school, would YOU still support this administration’s return? Its easy to say “it can never be me” because you’re detached from the reality but remember that God is a just God… You may feel u are detached from it all today, but remember that things are only getting worse…

The fact that deep down Goodluck Jonathan may be a good man is something I might believe, but his administration & his handling of issues concerning citizens’ sacred lives – WRONG WRONG WRONG… I rest my case!!
the response to your comments lies in the number of LIKES accumulated. So pls find below the response to you post, for your perusal and necessary action! The biggest mistake your type keep making is failing to realise the massive change that has gone on in the psyche of the average Nigerian. The average Nigerian today is extremely enlightened (politically) and conscious of the happenings around him/her. Gone were those days when propaganda was key in Nigerian politics. People can easily differentiate btw white and black these days.
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Wuuworld:
Everybody love Educated presido,don't u?
Of course yes, but not drop-out president. Your President read zoology and I'm not surprised you are one of the animals yearning for his reelection.
General Means Business (GMB) in 2015.
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by Onasa22: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till 2019! No vacancy in Aso for an illiterate Almajiri
Re: Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] by winioluwa: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari if he becomes president will ban nollyhood, so let's vote jona else shariah go take over nolywood, imagine ini edo, mercy johnson and oda stas deh wear hijab act film. Even d small asses weh we dhe manage see buhari go censor am. Den our jim iyke dem go dhe wear jump trousers, na wa ooo. No kissing no bad tin. Maheeda no go dhe give us nude pic. Say no to buhari cheesy

With the level of advancement Nigeria had gotten to some people still have it in mind that a man can make a whole nation worship or pratice a religion that is not ours. Can we think? This is Nigeria of 2015 not 18century.

Toyin Abraham Transforms Into Bearded Man (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Feather Dress: "Borrow Pose" Fans React / #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos)