Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (61824 Views)

The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by WelsonScott: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by ignis: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Very funny.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Buy ur mtn sme data bundle.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by jamesbridget13(f): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Lordwize:
She came to the school with the groom, bridesmaid and best man. They all waited for her to finish her paper.
groom dat is.suppose to be in d church waiting. na badluck be dat.o. abi na reception them want go? just asking sha
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by divine247(f): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Its possible the exam was prospon to her wedding day,all the best dear.

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2015
With her obviously being psychologically unprepared, then we already know the outcome of the exam.

Na belle she go use come write the carry-over next year.

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by crusufixo(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Y set a wedding date the same time as exam period.......

does it mean that she did not know of the exam time table before hand.......
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by pgidex(f): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2015
barcanista:
Fine Dear. Can we be friends?

yea we can
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by DePrynCe: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Success in ur examz and congratulations babe in advance. Don't worry u'll win de two.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by isaacgeorge544(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2015
very funny
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by dammyzil(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2015
funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Ngunny: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
wish i did same
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
I lov dat,if am 2 be given power,more free educations 4 ha......encouraging.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by one4GOD(f): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2015
I think she should have worn something else to the exam venue and then change right there after the exams. Just my 50cents in case someone else fall into such delima this way the wedding gown wont get rough or dirty.

HML to the bride.

barcanista:
Some people no just wan get sense at all

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Emmahunk(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Lordwize:
Sheer determination. An HND 1 student of Kaduna
Polytechnic shows up at exam hall in her wedding
gown hoping to finish the day's paper before
going to say "I do."
By Mohd. Yabagi.

If only she knows the great and bitter discrimination between HND and BA/BSc, in the Federal Public Service, she would have gladly finished with the 'I do' degree first. Anyway, I salute your courage
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by ZionJay(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Yosifperfect:
Abeg!NYSC NA by force?

That na skirt abi na wrapper? shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by afanide: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2015
barcanista:
Some people no just wan get sense at all

What do you mean? I Love What she did. There's notin wrong abt dat. I wont be angry if my Bride did same.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Sunshinny: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yosifperfect:
Abeg!NYSC NA by force?

She looks so much like Angela. We served together in Kano
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by PHgirl(f): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
onosprince:
With her wedding gown on, she fit even get up go another sit go copy expo, d lecturer go lock up as dat na her wedding gift grin

True. cheesy
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by PHgirl(f): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
hammer2010:
With her obviously being psychologically unprepared, then we already know the outcome of the exam.

Na belle she go use come write the carry-over next year.

Lol. WICKED! Plausible, though.

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
PHgirl:

Lol. WICKED! Plausible, though.
thats a fact na. Hey are you related to duncan mighty undecided
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by FaithyGal(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Will do same if I was in her shoes abeg no time jare
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by PHgirl(f): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
hammer2010:
thats a fact na. Hey are you related to duncan mighty undecided

cheesy grin I'm a Port Harcourt girl, ehhh.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
PHgirl:

na ur type dey quick loss for town tongue
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
PHgirl:

hey PHgirl, com Back here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview? / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.