Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics (3333 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by twerkjack: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE FIRSTS LADIES OF THE FOUR LEADING RECORD LABELS IN THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, HARDWORKING AND TALENTED. YES! WE KNOW THAT, BUT IF COMPARED, WHO DO U SAY, IS GONNA TAKE FIRST? IN TERMS OF FACIAL BEAUTY, SEXINESS (BODY BEAUTY) TALENT, FAME AND NETWORTH.....
EACH CATEGORY CARRIES TEN MARKS,,,,,,,SO Y'ALL BE THE JUDGES

FIRST, WE HAVE MADE MEN MUSIC LABELS FIRST LADY.............. GIVE IT UP..........FOR......
EMMA NYRA!!!!!!

THOUGH SHE HASNT MADE MUCH IMPACT WITH HER MUSIC, BUH SHE CAN CERTAINLY MAKE UP WITH HER LOOK wink

Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by twerkjack: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
SECONDLY THERE IS..........
[b]THE MAVIN CREW[/b]FIRST LADY

OUR VERY OWN.................

TIWA SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by twerkjack: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
THIRDLY,, WE HAVE THE DB RECORDS(HEADED BY D'BANG) FIRST LADY

GIVE IT UP FOR..................

TONTO DIKE AKA POKO LEE

Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by twerkjack: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
AND FINALLY THE EME RECORD LABEL FIRST LADY................

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU...........

NIYOLA

1 Like

Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by twerkjack: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
NOW U CAN GO AHEAD AND JUDGE, EM BY THE ABOVE POINTS AND MAYBE THIER FASHION SENSE AS WELL.

NOW I PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO THIS IF I DARE SAY SO MYSELF grin.......SO PLS,,,,,, NO TROLLING! kiss

ENJOY....

BY TWERKJACK wink
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emma nyra and Tiwa for me
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by dechandel(f): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tonto and Tiwa..
Emma Nyra
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
None

1 Like

Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by Airforce1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Niyola kiss
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by francesperpie: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tonto all d way.... She's lookin cute
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by Hazardd(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
EMMA NYRA rocks!
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Niyola
All day, errday.

Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by tzoracle: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pej cheesy
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by yemicoal(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Niyola toh bad kiss
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by fattybombom: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Tiwa is trashy, undecided Tonto is hottongue Emma is beautiful and sexy.wink
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by Sarimah(f): 1:29am On Feb 04, 2015
niyola!
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by IamOpemipo(m): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2015
*in reminisce voice*

'e bami wo mo ti itan eh fa Kiki bi ti Emma nyra' grin

Giv it up for emma kiss
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by EmmySparky(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Emma nyra got the a_s_s...the others are way too skinny
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by EmmySparky(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Sheyi shay is the sexiest...she is a complete package
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by goldenvicky(f): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Tiwa,Tiwa all d way.who are the pple calling niyola,dat gal no too fyn,Emma Nyra sef fine pass her.Tiwa beat all of dem hands down,she's beautiful,hot,she dances beta dan dem,wen it cums to voice d only female artistes dat competes wit her are omawumi and waje.Tiwa is d queeen of all female artiste in Nigeria for now.Tonto is beautiful bt she's got horrible voice
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by legallyblonde(f): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2015
goldenvicky:
Tiwa,Tiwa all d way.who are the pple calling niyola,dat gal no too fyn,Emma Nyra sef fine pass her.Tiwa beat all of dem hands down,she's beautiful,hot,she dances beta dan dem,wen it cums to voice d only female artistes dat competes wit her are omawumi and waje.Tiwa is d queeen of all female artiste in Nigeria for now.Tonto is beautiful bt she's got horrible voice
as for me niyola,you know she has the bod of a model n there's smthg abt her face..that draws you in..okay i'm blabbing

1 Like

Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by goldenvicky(f): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2015
legallyblonde:
as for me niyola,you know she has the bod of a model n there's smthg abt her face..that draws you in..okay i'm blabbing
and wat do u mean by der's sumtin abt her face dat draws me in
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by legallyblonde(f): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
goldenvicky:
and wat do u mean by der's sumtin abt her face dat draws me in
the lips n all..no homo
Re: Which 1 Of Em Sexy Gals Is Best? Niyola, Emmanyra, Tiwasavage, Tonto Dike?? Pics by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Niyola! grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- 9ice Baby Mama Toni Payne Poses With Big Python / Sad Accident Photos: Human Being Walking With Iron Constructed Legs / Ejike Asiegbu , Patience Ozokwor And Tony Umez (adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.