Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? (1510 Views)

Being Woman Is "Cuteness Personified / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by landwin: 1:30am On Dec 30, 2008
Okay,there's a woman that lived closed to us and she's from our village,we got close to her and her family but we all knew she wasn't a good person and she feels so proud because she lives in a big house and she's comfortable because her husband is a medical doctor in the united states.And she's fond of being rude to everyone and telling people not to come to her house.Until recently she told me and my mother never to come to her house and she would like to stay on her own.Despite everything she said, my mom still called her on her cell phone but she kept hanging up and banging the phone,so we decided not to call her or come to her house again.But yet she keeps spreading rumours about us and stalking us and won't give us peace.She told her friends that my mom should call her or visit her so that they would be peace but doesn't want to call or visit instead.Her husband never says anything about her bad behaviours and arrogance to people.

Please,what type of human being is she?
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by busybein: 1:32am On Dec 30, 2008
is she in nigeria?
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by Hauwa1: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2008
You and your family should keep away from her.
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by mohawkchic(f): 5:53am On Dec 30, 2008
landwin:

Okay,there's a woman that lived closed to us and she's from our village,we got close to her and her family
but we all knew she wasn't a good person and she feels so proud because she lives in a big house and she's comfortable because her husband is a medical doctor in the united states.
And she's fond of being rude to everyone and telling people not to come to her house.Until recently she told me and my mother never to come to her house and she would like to stay on her own.[/b]Despite everything she said, my mom still called her on her cell phone but she kept hanging up and banging the phone,so we decided not to call her or come to her house again.But yet she keeps spreading rumours about us and stalking us and won't give us peace.She told her friends that my mom should call her or visit her so that they would be peace but doesn't want to call or visit instead.Her husband never says anything about her bad behaviours and arrogance to people.

[b]Please,what type of human being is she?

~The "Type" you have no busines geting acquinted w/ in the first place!!
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by meexteriox(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2008
I can't really place this post.
Is it so hard to keep away from her?
Did you say stalking our family?
What rumour is she spreading?
Could you be more explicit and throw more light on what really transpired between
your family and the woman in question?
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by Ben13: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This?

What Type of Thread Is This?
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by iice(f): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
She nor want make una disturb am so no disturb am
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by hotstuff06(f): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
@ Poster, why is it so difficult for you to care less about this woman, Not sure why you are stressed over trivial issues like this.
This is as clear as black and white, if you don't like her attitude or behavior, stay away from her afterall she is just your neighbor, not family that you will have to deal with.
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by benincitys(f): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2008
stay away from her.
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by SeanT21(f): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2008
~~I do not understand this thread at all~~
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by tRoOE(f): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2008
I don't nothing wrong with the woman in question undecided, i think you and your mom are the ones with the problem.
Learn to stay out of peoples house and affair!!Shio
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by Nwamama1: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2011
Pls stay out of her and her family, and keep her simple instructions OR
Are you and your mother a troublesome.

Why not mind your business and live the woman alone.

Na, woaaaaaaaaaa for people.

RUBBISH Thread
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by Blazay(m): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2011
No beta topic around NL these days. . .since gossip don finish. Mu he he he he he cheesy

Disi wan na 2008 tori. . .but make I put 'mutt'. kiss

But yet she keeps spreading rumours about us and stalking us and won't give us peace.

Sounds like some real piece of work. . .as in typical Naija woman-housewife! Her husband be doctor. . .wetin she be? Nothing.
No wonder she siddon for house dey make noise. HER MATES DEY WORK AND EARN MONEY. . .SHE DEY DIA DEY DO 'I BE DOCTOR WIFE'! grin

Obviously one of these imported 'mgbeke' brides. . . married to one old dude in the US. The doctor man get two heads or wetin? She nor fit go her own school become 'tisha' or even 'nursing assistant'? cheesy

Let me lend you a piece of thick skin when dealing with low-lives of Naija busy bodies and rumor-mongers.

Let me play you KSA. . .Let them say! cool

Na you get time for them.

If she carry her nonsense come ya front. . . just give her some hot slaps! Too bad you nor be woman. . . You for give am real 'biaaatch' pawa! cool
Re: What Type Of Human Being(woman) Is This? by skyangel(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
why cant u people just let her be undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sure He Is Cheating How Can I Stop Him Javascript:void(0); / My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious / PHOTOS- Meet Couple Who Plans To Wed 38 Times In 83 Days In Different Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.