Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? (2068 Views)

Help!! Domainking Domain With Blogger Issues / Get A .com Domain With N800 Only / How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by ayurdavid: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
I urgently need to purchase a domain name asap and i don't have credit card. Which domain registrar accepts payment with a regular atm card?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayurdavid:
I urgently need to purchase a domain name asap and i don't have credit card. Which domain registrar accepts payment with a regular atm card?
depends on what type of atm card ur having and the bank issuer.

Is it verve,master or visa?

Already I know master and visa and used mostly for international transactions
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by Grime: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
How did you figure out it is a 'regular atm card'?
It is not cool to ask for help without trying. There is a 90% chance that your card will work.
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by huzyboy: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
As far as it is Mastercard, you are good. Otherwise sad
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2015
ayurdavid:
Try domainking.ng they have wide range of payment methods.
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by olicgad: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2015
try sugaonline.com they have interswitch gateway and direct bank deposit.
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by iykepromotions: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
which one is regular ATM card again? so far it has mastercard or visa logo you're good to go. i can buy it for you and push it to your account via godaddy. mail me @ ikennaobi44@gmail.com if you're finding it difficult to do
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by Webhost(m): 1:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Use www.mynaijahost.com, it is easy to buy domain from there.
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by carbon1224(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
use your atm card on godaddy.com

ayurdavid:
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by ProGSM(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
You can pay online on www.resellerfly.com
Re: How Can I Purchase A Domain With My Atm Card? by bedfordng(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
ayurdavid:
if you have naira master card, you can use it to purchase from most site like hostgator, godaddy, namecheap or better still, make use of site that even accept bank payment like web4africa

(1) (Reply)

Hire Your Pro-tech Freelancer Here Now At Cheap Rates / Active Facebook Group With 150k Members For Sale 12k / How To Make A Lot Of Money By News On Buzz Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.