Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

[photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! (3788 Views)

Mo’cheddah In Mixed African Prints Ensemble / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Photos: Mo’cheddah's Sister, Lola Weds In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by badassProdigy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
While we await more music hits from award winning singer, Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola aka Mo’cheddah, she continues to exude charm, elegance and grace in new photos...

source: stargist.com/celebrityphotos/photos-mocheddah-new-look-screams-elegance-class/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by dechandel(f): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Mo'cheddah's pictures are so make up inspiring. kiss

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by badassProdigy(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
not only her i fink...
most of u girls pics are pan cake inspiring...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by dechandel(f): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2015
badassProdigy:

not only her i fink...
most of u girls pics are pan cake inspiring...
cheesy
I do really hope you got the message smiley
Her pictures inspires me to give my best shot at make up tongue

Check out the eyebrows.. Amazing!!
The eye make up.. Perfect
The lips.. kiss

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by jessiecah(f): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Yeah, really classy
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by badassProdigy(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
I do really hope you got the message smiley
Her pictures inspires me to give my best shot at make up tongue

Check out the eyebrows.. Amazing!!
The eye make up.. Perfect
The lips.. kiss

grin grin
aiit... girls talk...
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by fattybombom: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2015
BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE!
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 04, 2015
She try.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Sarimah(f): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
her make up is woow! especially d eyebrows

longest time smiley
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by dechandel(f): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
her make up is woow! especially d eyebrows

longest time smiley
Sweetie
Where have you been??
E don tey o.. Hope you are fine?? smiley
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Sarimah(f): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
Sweetie
Where have you been??
E don tey o.. Hope you are fine?? smiley
I've bin around oo...just busy

I'm doing fine.. u? smiley
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by dechandel(f): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
I've bin around oo...just busy

I'm doing fine.. u? smiley
Busy ke?? The way you dey take disappear ehh..
Na maternity leave you dey go ni??

I am very good.. smiley
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Sarimah(f): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
Busy ke?? The way you dey take disappear ehh..
Na maternity leave you dey go ni??

I am very good.. smiley
lol...yes ooh

I don drop twin self cheesy
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by dechandel(f): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
lol...yes ooh

If i hear

You go rock that white gown with a flat tummy before any other thing o tongue
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Sarimah(f): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
If i hear

You go rock that white gown with a flat tummy before any other thing o tongue
lol....

wat if I don rock d white gown already?
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by dechandel(f): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
lol....

Without me as the maid of honour
Just go for a divorce and remarry..
Cause the 1st one is null and void
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Sarimah(f): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
hehehehe

yes .ma...ayaf hear you cheesy
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by dechandel(f): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
hehehehe

yes .ma...ayaf hear you cheesy
Better pikin cheesy
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Wetin dey her belle 4 2nd pic undecided
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Her lips re big o.but she's sure classy,no doubt.
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Djicemob: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Whats new about her look here? She just put a freakin red flower thingy on her hair undecided
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
I can see she has started filling up her backside.
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by onosprince(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Small boobs and a55, looking for attention and tryin to keep up as if she is having a succesful career...#bringourhittrack#
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Whoo... I dey use style fall for this babe
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Djicemob: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
kennygee:
I can see she has started filling up her backside.
Wetin carry your eyes go her backside? Why are you watching out for her backside cheesy
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by adanduka: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
She borrowed some flower-girl accessories grin
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by chucky234(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
lol...yes ooh

Twins ke, shey u want to kill me abi
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:

Sarimah:
lol....

THIS IS NOT THE BEST PLATFORM FOR THE GIRLY GIST. DNT DERAIL THE THREAD PLS
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Sarimah(f): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
chucky234:
Twins ke, shey u want to kill me abi
hehehehe

how?
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by chucky234(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
hehehehe

how?
I been dey plan to propose na, to hear say you drop twins no be die be dat.
Re: [photos] Mo’cheddah And Her New Look ‘screams’ Elegance And Class! by Humblebloke(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
What am I suppose to with her pics...

I don't self service undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Yinka Bode George And His Nice Figure Take Sexy Photos / Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On / Id.me Deal & Tax Refunds Deal Dm ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.