Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (44824 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by raumdeuter: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Below is a video of Sambo campaigning telling Northerners that Buhari is the only moslem in APC and rest are Christians

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=776567932427542

Video: Is this the lowest moment of the campaign season? Sambo campaigns against Christians in Niger State.

Even by Nigerian standards, it is not everyday that one sees a national politician openly campaign on the basis of religion and when he is being recorded and beamed live on television. It hardly ever happens.

But in the last three weeks, that has been the default rhetoric of Nigeria’s number two citizen, vice president Namadi Sambo.

In several states in the North, whenever the VP gets on the stage to speak, he talks about how he is a devout Muslim who has sponsored so many to Mecca. Recently, [size=16pt]he has taken to telling his audience that whereas Buhari was the only major Muslim in the APC end, Pres. Jonathan is the only major Christian in the PDP side of things, which means that the PDP is the party that is most suited to cater to the needs of Northerners.[/size]

In the video below from the campaign of the PDP in Niger state today, the vice president, who spoke in Hausa, told the crowd that the APC’s national chairman, John Oyegun, is a Christian; its DG of the campaign, Rotimi Amaechi is also a Christian; and its running mate, Yemi Osinbajo is a pastor and Christian.

Truly amazing that the VP would try to win votes and incite the crowd using such rhetoric.

Source: Channels TV and Scoop

This strategy of using religion to divide people and get votes is not only ineffective, it is counterproductive and dangerous. PDP is telling Christians not to vote for Buhari because he is Muslim and APC is Muslim party. The same PDP is telling Muslims that APC is a Christian party and only Buhari is a Muslim in the party. This is unacceptable. That is why we must vote for change. PDP under Jonathan has polarized and divided Nigerians.

PDP more Muslim than APC, says VP Sambo

President Muhammed Namadi Sambo yesterday urged electorates not to be deceived by anyone in the name of religion to decide who to vote for in the upcoming general elections.

The vice President made the call in Minna during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential campaign. He said his party has more Muslims in its leadership than the All Progressive Congress (APC).

He said “when people bring the issue of religion to deceive you, our party has more Muslims than APC. Therefore if this (is) the yardstick, we then have an edge.

"Our chairman is a Muslim; the Director General of our campaign is a Muslim likewise. I Namadina Namadina Sambo is a Muslim. It is only our presidential candidate that is a Christian.

"In APC, their chairman is a Christian, their Campaign Director General is a Christian and the Vice President is a Pastor. Now let me ask you, which between the parties has more Muslims?”
Sambo added that “Nigeria belongs to both Christians and Muslims. During Tafawa-Balewa, he worked with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe a Christian, during Shagari he worked with Alex Ekweme, Obasanjo with Atiku, Late Umaru Yaradua with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and now Goodluck with Namadi."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/46121-pdp-more-muslim-than-apc-says-vp-sambo

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by raumdeuter: 5:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, Seun, barcanista, berem, gbawe, pataki, ngeneukwenu, Sincere9gerian, mogidi, Chamboy, Mynd44, Semitunde, demdem, sirniyeh, cfcfan, agabusta, obinoscopy, aigbofa, t8ksy, olaolufed, donphilopus, orlandoowoh

beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine

13 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by donsmall94(m): 5:35am On Feb 04, 2015
CLUELESS & BRAINLESS
Just like his boss
SMH for PDP campaign strategy.
#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
No to embarassed VP
Change is here

303 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by chamboy(m): 5:35am On Feb 04, 2015
This is a resolution to religious war

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by ofala(m): 5:39am On Feb 04, 2015
..... some uninformed folks will leave Sambo/his party and tag GMB/APC a moslem party...

On a serious note, I was thinking Sambo is deaf/dumb but I now know he had not been talking because his mind is EMPTY...

300 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Godfullsam(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Why is this clueless Sambo always talking about religion during pdp campaign

Na wetin concern religion with politics undecided
Someone should call this man to order abeg.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by juman(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2015
You see!
pdp is out to destroy this country totally.
pdp is too desperate. This is a new low in nigerian politics.

This is bad.

pdp also in the south labeling apc as muslim party just to get votes.
nigerians should wise up and vote out pdp.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by jeffizy(m): 6:08am On Feb 04, 2015
By the time this his nonsense blows up in his face, I'm sure his stupidity will be cured by then.

He should know better coming from Kaduna which is a religiously volatile region.

Reject these divisive dumb heads !!
Vote for change.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Burger01(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Sambo, talk all you can. Religion bigotundecided Team APC is a balanced team. We don't want continuity of corruption tolerant government. We want integrity and discipline. We want change from these bunch of thieves.

Febuhari 14 2015.... 85% loading.

#iJustCantWait
#Change
#iHaveDecided

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vanen2: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Then what?

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Elcemento(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2015
This is dangerous for the polity,our leaders should stop playing the religious cards. angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by dulaman: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2015
PDP go to south Tell them APC is a Muslim party,go north tell them is a Christian party. if APC had made such statement, the news will be all over with insult, threat,mock, this is the campaign sambo do in all northern state they visited
make anybody come tell me say APC na Muslim party make I slap him mouth

see they way seen modified the title on front page not to make PDP look bad.sha na your forum

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by raumdeuter: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2015
The video evidence is there, So no need to tell us that APC fabricated it

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by jojomario(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2015
This PDP is totally confuse. Some are saying APCwill islamize the country and another faction saying APC is full of Christians. PDP has no manifesto since the campaign has started instead they prefer propaganda. This is certainly a defeat in disguise. They have lost it.

#CHANGE
#IHAVEDECIDED
#FEBUHARI

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by raumdeuter: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2015
v
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by apcmustwin(f): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2015
First, Buhari is Bokoharam

Then he wants to islamatize Nigeria.

Then he wants to introduce sharia.

then he is too old...

Then he has no ssce result.

Then he jailed corrupt people......that's a crime to some idiots.

Then his daughter has sickle cell

Then he divorced his wife.

Now it is he must debate.

And now...... APC is a Christian party
PDP .......give it up already. This change we must have come 14th.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by 9Ace: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Sambo should be the one with "indomie brain", not Okupe.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Is Namadi Sambo related to Shekau? Why does he keep spewing trash all the time and making war inciting comments?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by joseph1832(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Its now clear that whenever Dumbo Sambo opens he's mouth, nonsense comes out! The PDP should use duct tape to secure his mouth before he says something that might incite the crowd!.

If it was someone in the APC saying this, the PDP would have grown beards over night and loose sleep over it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2015
so buhari is a Christian with his Islamic agenda and devilish supporters?

no offence please ...

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vjsmiles: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2015
all this is part of political propaganda and campaign.
if it will attracts snd garner more votes for pdp since the north are hell bent on using religious sentiments to vote for their own muslim man, then so be it..
pdp carry go we dey your back
gejites#

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Sambo is the Architect- of his own misfortune.

31 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by yommys01(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Yet no one is condemning this. What are the ex head of states waiting? I watch Apaye the. Movie the other day and my heart bleeds.

Civil war is one thing I do not want for this country but from the looks of things, we may go that same route soon and it will be as a result of GEJ's desperation.

I hope Seun does the right thing and put this thread on the home page for all to see.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Jimwalex(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Honestly PDP have lost it! whenever they are campaigning in the south,is about Buhari islamizing Nigeria...then in the North,is about APC being xtian party!
i wonder why pdp supporters are so beclouded with sentiments that they intentionally fail to realize dat these people dont have the love of this country at hearth. Deep down in their mind they know the truth but....can't just understand them SMH..
my advice: listen to ur conscience and instinct at least for once and support GMB before is too late!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by theV0ice: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2015
If this thread reach front page, I'll throw away my gen and use gej fresh air to power my house.

agabal23 my friend, what says thou to Sheik Namadina's campaign rhetoric?

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by yommys01(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
all this is part of political propaganda and campaign.
if it will attracts snd garner more votes for pdp since the north are hell bent on using religious sentiments to vote for their own muslim man, then so be it..
pdp carry go we dey your back
gejites#
You are a shameless person. So because some group of people are doing something wrong, the whole nation should toll that line too?

I thought there are leaders in place to led their hitherto astray followers to the right path?

Shame on you.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Godforbid if this ediot returns to aso rock

what a wasted sperm

and they said he went to school? how?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2015
where will it end us to politics of religion or religion of politics whichever way you call it, it instigating conflict among us underneath when it sparks off it will be like explosive device

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by vjsmiles: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2015
yommys01:
You are a shameless person. So because some group of people are doing something wrong, the whole nation should toll that line too?

I thought there are leaders in place to led their hitherto astray followers to the right path?

Shame on you.
i wouldn't want to dabble into e-wars as early as this.
but you just insulted me and broke rule no 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
i will take it that you woke up on the wrong side of bed.
good morning smiley
Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by san316(m): 7:04am On Feb 04, 2015
A perfect case of, It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and clear all doubts. Namadi Sambo just cleared our doubts.

22 Likes

Re: APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo by HURUCHI(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2015
yommys01:

Shame on you.

9ice

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) / SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark / Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.