Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. (1111 Views)

Killing Us Softly With Subsidies / What Is Wrong With Neco Online Result Check ! Please I Need Help / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by snazzydawn(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2006
Hi everyone,I hope you are all doing well. My main purpose for starting this thread is because I am carrying out a personality/reality check on my self. I want to know what you think about me so I will improve on those things I have to so I can become a better person. Thank you very much.

Ps:Please bite softly.
Re: My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by mamaput(f): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2006
Are you sure you are not looking for trouble asking people to tell you about yourself??
I Took some pains to read some of your posts .
And this is what i hve to say, Or maybe better not.
Re: My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by mamaput(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2006
But i will like to ask something.
If they stole your Phone not too long ago, why did you put some "Funny" pic of yourself on your "New" phone are you not afride it could get lost??
And how come so many things happen to you.
The little i read it seems you have been everywere and seen everything. and met everybody.
Re: My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by cabali(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2006
Am not goin' say nothing cos u odered 'bite softly'
Re: My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by Eurphoria(f): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2006
Hi snazzydawn

well i applaud you for this exercise, however some ppl here would not appreciate what you are trying to acheive and you may get ur haters just comin here to upset you. What ever anyone says, take it on the chin . Like you say, you are embarking on self change and i really like that. To me this is a sign of an intelligent, beautiful woman , one with her with her head screwed on .

My opinion from how i perceive your posts is that, you are one who has had a few knocks, you are into girlie things and you seem to be driven to succeed in life. Sucesss does not change a person's personality but it is how you handle success that shows what you are truely made of. I think you may appear to many to want attention, but i don't think this is delibrate or for the wrong reasons, i think its the exhibitionist in you and your artistic flair showing thru(i am sure u have had experiences of this, just dont let others put u off). Others will be put off by this not because you are a bad person but because they have their own insecurities.

Any way i am not hitting on you grin i am just one of those weird girls who is comfortable enough to say to another girl that she is beautiful and doing good. I also feel whatever you put ur mind to u will acheive, this is another thing that comes thru when i read yur posts and i wont be surprised to see you really making waves in the future.

Goodluck in whatever you do in life. wink
Re: My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by 2fine4u(f): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2006
well i also dont hav problem sayin another girl is beautiful grin and snazzy u are one heck of a beautiful girl. i dont read most posts on here on NL so i cant really judge u by your posts. so get your man girl cheesyhave success in life
Re: My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by ZuluNation(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2006
I really don't know you that much, I've read a few of your post and you seem like a nice girl, and I must give it to you, you look good. I only have one little problem though. It seems to me like you looking for cheap publicity are you by any chance planing on running for some kind of public office ?
Re: My Personality Check: Please Bite Softly. by Seun(m): 2:42am On Aug 23, 2006
Asking strangers to evaluate your personality is a recipe for humiliation.

I'm locking this thread. You should be able to evaluate yourself based on your personal standard.

We like you. Happy now? Case closed. Bye bye.

(1)

Mobil It Test Past Question / @ Seun, Pls Reply To Me / How Do I Delete My Profile/membership?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.