Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 (1465 Views)

5 Ways To Make Blogging Easier As A Student - Naijatechguy / Upgrade SMS Portal On Joomla 1.5.26 And Smsreseller / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by aikfrank(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Watched it on NTA yesterday and decided to try it out today.

Thank God, i don't have to wait after 1 month before a simple name search is out.

My fellow webmasters, make sure your name has been registered and do business legally.

http://services.cac.gov.ng

Re: Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by bigtt76(f): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
I did a name search registration on the portal last week sunday and payment was successful only for me to check today and I see 'Disapproved'. Now is it the payment or the name search that was disapproved?

Also please can you explain more on how to do a thorough search of business name before registering?

Thank you as you respond positively.

aikfrank:
Watched it on NTA yesterday and decided to try it out today.
Thank God, i don't have to wait after 1 month before a simple name search is out.
My fellow webmasters, make sure your name has been registered and do business legally.
http://services.cac.gov.ng
Re: Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by aikfrank(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
bigtt76:
I did a name search registration on the portal last week sunday and payment was successful only for me to check today and I see 'Disapproved'. Now is it the payment or the name search that was disapproved?

Also please can you explain more on how to do a thorough search of business name before registering?

Thank you as you respond positively.

Name disapproved.
Re: Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by bigtt76(f): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmmm so what to do now? File another? Is the search automated or manually done? If so where are they searching from? One of the name option was coined from my name ...wonder how come its not available undecided

aikfrank:

Name disapproved.
Re: Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by Youngzedd(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
They said it's free on the website, but they do charge 500 Naira.

Name search should be free. This doesn't make sense.
Re: Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by aikfrank(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Youngzedd:
They said it's free on the website, but they do charge 500 Naira.

Name search should be free. This doesn't make sense.

Ok, let me call GEJ and tell him.

1 Like

Re: Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
I paid N500 for name search as explained here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2015/02/cac-online-company-registration.html

No response from CAC for over 2 weeks up till this very moment.
Re: Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
waiting for the pdp campaign organization to add this to their train coaches

i just did a name search, these names have obviously not been taken, lets see.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Link To Download DREAMWEAVER Cs6 / Anybody Wana Sell Adsense Account? I Need One. / List OF Top Five Largest Nigerian Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.