Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? (7239 Views)

See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2015
I am going to be very honest here
In my few years of being in existence in this incredible planet of ours, I have had the pleasure of coming across different good looking ladies whether in person, on the streets, at events or on social platforms such as this.

On nairaland, I have seen different photos of pretty young ladies but of all there is one that always make me go crazy. That photo is nneka123's photo.
The first time I saw her pics I thought well it might be photo of one of this models that some one just used as their profile pics. I was startled when I saw consequent photos of this beautiful young woman.
I must say that I have seen pics of her in different positions and from different angles so I know what I am saying

So I have a question for you all. Is this damsel the sexiest woman on nairaland?
For me I think she is.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by buygala(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Of course she is....

The same way you are now officially the maddest and sickest guy on this forum, for creating this useless thread in this hot afternoon angry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2015
let me check her pix to find out

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Princecalm(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2015
I don't know.
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2015
No!!!....she is not.
There are far more sexier ladies...
You can call her the most b*tc*iest
I hope she quote me! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by MzzTega(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
Of course she is....

The same way you are now officially the maddest and sickest guy on this forum, for creating this useless thread in this hot afternoon angry
grin This got me laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2015
I repeat, she is not!!!
She's So immature and pompous... Yes!, SeverusSnape said it!
Let the mofo come and quote me.
It's guys like the OP that makes that girl full of herself and thinks she's a consequential member of this great forum.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
natureboy50:
I am going to be very honest here
In my few years of being in existence in this incredible planet of ours, I have had the pleasure of coming across different good looking ladies whether in person, on the streets, at events or on social platforms such as this.

On nairaland, I have seen different photos of pretty young ladies but of all there is one that always make me go crazy. That photo is nneka123's photo.
The first time I saw her pics I thought well it might be photo of one of this models that some one just used as their profile pics. I was startled when I saw consequent photos of this beautiful young woman.
I must say that I have seen pics of her in different positions and from different angles so I know what I am saying

So I have a question for you all. Is this damsel the sexiest woman on nairaland?
For me I think she is.

dude you are just a crazy blind teenager. you nor see other girls. you say na nnkea, she nor even join the league.

plz

I will advise u to stop looking at her pic and stop using Vaseline to message ur dick. It's bad fr ur health.

7 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by cutieberie1(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
Of course she is....

lol......lwkmd o....
i dont knw y nl is being hunted by attention seekers..

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by InZA: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
natureboy50:

I must say that [size=14pt] I have seen pics of her in different positions and from different angles [/size] undecided shocked lipsrsealed
For me I think she is.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by mzjaney(f): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
Of course she is....

Lmao..wetin person no go see for nl? grin
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by ericessien24: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
guy are you sure its not your second profile?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Smh
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by dajoaneke(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na cheap attention you de find from Nneka. She's pretty but not all that. I've seen better on Nairaland. I wont say names cos I dont want to make anyone feel too important

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by holatin(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmmmmm
pls how can I get bus going to Iraq from ekiti

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Oahray: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
ericessien24:
guy are you sure its not your second profile?
lol
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Another attention seeker roaming nairaland!

Go and campaign for Jonathan if you have nothing to do with your time and mb

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by tnktosin(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
These kids on Nland. Guy go and read for jamb.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by johnbuck81(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
una just dey carry somebody mata 4 head lyk person wey dey sell gala.
#tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by DonX001: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op, getting a job will really do wonders to your life.
Even if its hawking Gala.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by alberto2k(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nneka is beautiful but there're other girls who can give her a good run for her beauty + sexiness

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion

So think 7times before quoting me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why won't ladies form and style for you guys?

What kind of unmanly attitude is this?

8 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I repeat, she is not!!!
She's So immature and pompous... Yes!, SeverusSnape said it!
Let the mofo come and quote me.
It's guys like the OP that makes that girl full of herself and thinks she's a consequential member of this great forum.
Nneka123 please come and prove these preposterous, ludicrous, asinine and half-witted people wrong

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
@OP..
Ihejerika abi nneka wetin you call am?...

I swear, no be say I dey fumble....My grandma, as old as she is (80+) fine pass her....

Nneka ko, Emeka ni ...

Guy, don't be deceived , that's not her pix on her profile...I've seen her before, she's short, fair, hairy, and kinda a bow-legged chick..Ask her

7 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by fejikudz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
Of course she is....

Lol grin, very useless thread
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Kemy11(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
10 days to election. VOTE WISELY

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by denedene(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
who is nneka? undecided
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by buoye1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kemy11:
10 days to election. VOTE WISELY
lol...na wetin concern u b dat?

Op needed to be striped naked and flogged with bulala....#ode
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
natureboy50:

Nneka123 please come and prove these preposterous, ludicrous, asinine and half-witted people wrong
Look here boy...don't insult me. I don't have any beef with you.
I won't want us to start trading words. I know what I'm saying.

7 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Kemy11(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
buoye1:
lol...na wetin concern u b dat?

Ok wetin concern wif nneka.
Op needed to be striped naked and flogged with bulala....#ode
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by elantraceey(f): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
Of course she is....

lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Tovot: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
choi! grin grin grin , who is the girl sef? never heard of her.
profojah:
@OP..
Ihejerika abi nneka wetin you call am?...

I swear, no be say I dey fumble....My grandma, as old as she is (80+) fine pass her....

Nneka ko, Emeka ni ...

Guy, don't be deceived , that's not her pix on her profile...I've seen her before, she's short, fair, hairy, and kinda a bow-legged chick..Ask her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) / The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.