Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) (15422 Views)

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing / Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2015

1 Share

Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Momcherry(f): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

So I'm FTL (first to laugh)
My new name is Laughter in Jesus
2015, my year of laughter!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Burger01(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2015
grin
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by DonBethel: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Space NOT for sale....?
Beware of my son Ogbonnaya!
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by igbsam(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
chai
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by mzlizabelle(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
I think I've seen something like this on fp before.
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by dennismukoro(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
This is old news nah. what kind of block head MOD we have to put this at FP
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
He must be from South East.
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Chinaimporter: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Religion is the cry of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illutionary happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.

1 Like

Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Ichliebedich(f): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Clown
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Sierraloaded: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by whothiefmymoney(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
#charitycomment
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by KidProgrammer(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Na only Jesus Of Nazareth dey,other jesus na "fake",Abi the man sick ni?

***modified***
@OP wia is the News,na only link i see o!
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by notoriousbabe: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Na so he dey take start
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Babaneh(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
is that the jesus people are waiting for
but wait ooo how come this is hitting front page twice in a week...
is moderator sleeping?
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by kendrick9(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2015
none of my bizness
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2015
So what else is new... (It's a rhetorical question).
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Drsheddy(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Okay
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by frodobee: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Jesu "area!"

1 Like

Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Bestony1: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2015
New here
welcome me nairalandersgrin
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Good
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by ElFenomeno1: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Smh.
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by seyizma(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2015
O ga gan
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin grin

Funny guy.
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by otijah(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2015
how many times is this making FP
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Nonsense
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
He must be from South East.

And the first prize in the Tribalist sweepstakes goes to....BUSHHUNTER!

He gets an all expenses paid 3 week holiday in......Anambra State!

@OP.....Hmm....world leader(what's up?) apple of God's eye(why not orange of God's eye?), destroyer of demons(apparently the guy did not get the memo that demonic spirits are immortal....and according to the Bible can only be destroyed by God alone).

Welcome to Nigerian Christianity.....land of titles and titles....and where humility is soooo rare.

3 Likes

Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by bright8(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2015
His church is always filled to the brim. And many of his his members are ready to kill for him o.
He once chided his male members who suck their wives breasts. Saying its sinful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet? / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.