Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking (29617 Views)

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by pamcom(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol @ Jesus Holiness Saint. Good for him! So people, take note!

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/check-out-name-change-advertised-on.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by temitemi1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wonder sha never end grin grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by kolinz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Something is missing.
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by vjsmiles: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by hadduni(f): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin ;Dhe owns a church in delta state
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
He should go for deliverance first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
see me complaining mine being much see this 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by suzelle: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
He calls himself Demon destroyer, End time ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ma waoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nutase: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
K
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by otijah(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
He is suferring from mental disorder, and should be cared for immediately.
YABA LEFT reloading

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by donsmall94(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Guess the wind of change got to him too
#Change is here
#Sai Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by wendycindy(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
;DDemon destroyer... I laff
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Samchelsea(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
He wants Buhari to pay him a visit like Gej did to Oyedepo's church
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by bastien: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol..........I laugh am
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Bugatie(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
....Hope he has a certificate tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
He's deluded. Never seen a greater delusion in my life.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by mencade4: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
i blame apc for this.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by AGgal(f): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
The end is actually near!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by naijainfogalery: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
This thing can only happen when Oga Jona has promised you an oil well once he wins election and you suddenly realised that you got one cousin bearing your exact name in your family, God punish devil. Impersonation is real, prevention is better than cure. lemme quickly change the name before one stupid boy wakes up to come and take whats mine. What Oil money can cause. End time things.

Even Jesus sef no get surname , one pastor wey i no know call himself Bishop of the universe. its a shame

15 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by teemanbastos(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
lolx
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
I saw it on blog today and I was just lolling. Good luck trying to pronounce all that in one breath grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by watered(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pride has crept into his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
heja
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by loomer: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
SO LINDA PUT THIS KIND THING FOR HER BLOG......
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by UnknownT: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol. my man!!!!! I love listening to his preaching on tv, the way he mixes English, Pidgin and Urhobo in his preaching. His preaching is always funny and a comic relief for me, he once claimed in one of his preachings that he went to heaven, he saw Jesus, called him Jesus but Jesus told him that he(stdikeji) is Jesus. they were dragging who among the two of them is Jesus gringringrin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by efilefun(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Otuoke 2015 loading 10days to go

9 Likes

Re: Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking by onosprince(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
His church is close to my house and all they talk abt his dreams of the members and testimony, he hardly preaches and the chuch closes in the evenin... very funny church because he bans his members if their wife comes to complain dat their husband asked for a Mouth Action or if they asked for doggy... hw can pple discuss such tin in mean service....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.