Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Destiny - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Destiny (3691 Views)

Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi readers, this my first artwork anywhere. I've been on NL for a long time reading through Sexuality and Literature sections, i love these places and i want to help keep it filled with entertainment and more. Thanks as you read my maiden Series 'My Destiny'. Onihaxy, Fatalveli, Bluestarry, Onemansquad, Snakie86, Sirneol and many more auther are welcome to guide me through this work.

This work is protected under copyright laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Plagarists be warned.
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
cassyrooy:
Hi readers, this my first artwork anywhere. I've been on NL for a long time reading through Sexuality and Literature sections, i love these places and i want to help keep it filled with entertainment and more. Thanks as you read my maiden Series 'My Destiny'. Onihaxy, Fatalveli, Bluestarry, Onemansquad, Snakie86, Sirneol and many more auther are welcome to guide me through this work.

This work is protected under copyright laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Plagarists be warned.
u no won cal me too
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2015

'No problem, sir!' i replied the man who is to be my new boss.
'Here, save your phone number and name' he said, without hesitating, i collected his cell and did with what he asked with bolting speed.
'I am through with it sir' i said almost 2minute later.
'OK. Start work tomorrow, and be early' he said collecting back his cellphone.
'OK sir' i said humbly and headed home.

I was done preparing for my first job, time checked it was 07:00hrs on the screen of my Nokia Torchlight phone, i set out connecting my earphone, tuned into Brila FM 88.9, listened to sport news and at 08:00hrs i switched to Cool FM 96.9 to join Araafat 'Tripple A' with sport news, i was addicted to hear more news about the best and only football club in the world-CHELSEA Football Club.

I glanced at the screen again it was 08:05hrs as the gate of the market was opened, i massed along int to the market to my new line, "BANK LINE", I was the first to come, so i continued with Tripple A. About 15minutes later Oga white VW Transporter, which also serve as delivery van parked by the side of his shop. Immediately i sat up, removed my earphone and greed 'Goodmorning sir'
'Goodmorning Cassy' he replied with a smile.
I waited until the shop was oped and arranged then i collected broom and start to sweep the surroundings. A new life just started for me.

To be continued...
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cybershow:
u no won cal me too
No be so bros. Welcome though
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2015

'Senator, please come' i called to him.
'What is it Cassy?' he replied angrily
'Oga gave me money to buy Golf-2 brake pad and i didn't collect change, i went back and collected the change but was too busy that i forgot to give it to him immediately. What do i do?'. I explained to Senator.
'Cassy thank you for coming to me, you see this same thing happened to me, i told my brother Ken only for him to re-phrase it and told Oga that i had intensionally wanted to covet his change'. Senator narrated.
'Hmmm! Na wa oh!. But what do i do?' i asked
Thinking for a while, he said
'Go home with it, come back tomorrow, then pretend that you went to collect the change being owed by Oga Ben, spend like 5minute and come back before giving Oga the change'.
I thanked Senator and it became Cassy and Senator vs the rest.
I did just as he instructed and without any strain it worked, i thanked him again but he waved it off saying
'lets build on this'.
I was so happy to make Senator my friend so was he.
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
cassyrooy:
No be so bros. Welcome though
Alrit,tenx o
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ghost readers, try to comment or like to encourage me update regularly, as it will make me seem to be getting across to people. Thanks

And for the unending ISSUES of PLAGIARISM? Don't forget to alert me about it as soon as possible. Thanks.
Updating tonight
Re: My Destiny by Fatalveli(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
cassyrooy:
Ghost readers, try to comment or like to encourage me update regularly, as it will make me seem to be getting across to people. Thanks

And for the unending ISSUES of PLAGIARISM? Don't forget to alert me about it as soon as possible. Thanks.
Updating tonight
Its supposed to be either 8pm or 8am not 08:00hrs

Tanx 4 d mention tho, I'll stick around
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Fatalveli:
Its supposed to be either 8pm or 8am not 08:00hrs

Tanx 4 d mention tho, I'll stick around
Thanks bro
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
No mata wat o..i go dae folow folow u o..
cassyrooy:
Updating tonight
No mata wat o..i go dae folow folow u o..
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2015

'Cassy' Oga called
'Yes sir' i ran to him
'Take 1 mobil 4litre, 1 ammasco 1litre, and 2 Sea Horse ATF and give to Iyke Associates' he commanded
'OK sir, but i dont know his shop' i cried immediately after jotting the order.
'Senator, why didn't you introduce Cassy to all of our customers, is that how you want him to learn? Lazy boy. Now teach him how to put prices of those goods i listed for him and make sure you follow him and show all our customers at Nduka Plaza. Don't delay before they call my brother to supply for them' Oga yelled to Senator.

15minutes later we were headed to Nduka Plaza for both the introduction and supply.
'This is Mr. Chris shop' he pointed to a car interior accessory shop.
I nodded noting the name and place.
'This is Iyke Associates', as we marched to our destination. Mr. Iyke was happy to see me, like i was his brother whom just arrived from the village
'Na wa oh! Edu Japan wants to own the whole market and become the richest business man oh! Welcome my brother' letting me drop my carton Mr. Iyke said.
'Take the mobil to Destiny, then come back and collect your money' he added, though referring to Senator.
Senator led the way while i zombied along with the gallon of oil.

TYPING...
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
...Continued for Cybershow

My mind was busy try to decipher the kind of stares Mr. Iyke two son gave me when Senator came to a halt, i caught up with him, he took a sit and waited for some minutes when she appeared (more like descended from the heavens), walking calculatively toward us with her bag hunged on her shoulder. I never bothered to check her until she punched Senator at the shoulder.
'Aw!' Senator cried 'Destiny you want to kill me abi?'
With bolting speed i scanned the most perfect lady smiling at us, then she turned facing me and said 'hi' still smiling.
It took me eternity to think of a reply as both my mind and brain had deserted me, bearing her perfect beauty with them leaving my humanity to suffer the intimidation pending when they choose to send me a reply.
Senator had stopped groaning and was staring at me, not noticing any unsual feelings or reaction, we left, stopping at Mr. Iyke shop to collect our money and carton, Senator never stopped taking glances at me.
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 6:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Tenx 4 d tag...kip it up..u r duin gr8
cassyrooy:
...Continued for Cybershow
My mind was busy try to decipher the kind of stares Mr. Iyke two son gave me when Senator came to a halt, i caught up with him, he took a sit and waited for some minutes when she appeared (more like descended from the heavens), walking calculatively toward us with her bag hunged on her shoulder. I never bothered to check her until she punched Senator at the shoulder.
'Aw!' Senator cried 'Destiny you want to kill me abi?'
With bolting speed i scanned the most perfect lady smiling at us, then she turned facing me and said 'hi' still smiling.
It took me eternity to think of a reply as both my mind and brain had deserted me, bearing her perfect beauty with them leaving my humanity to suffer the intimidation pending when they choose to send me a reply.
Senator had stopped groaning and was staring at me, not noticing any unsual feelings or reaction, we left, stopping at Mr. Iyke shop to collect our money and carton, Senator never stopped taking glances at me.
Tenx 4 d tag...kip it up..u r duin gr8

1 Like

Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2015
The future of this story depends on the attention given to it. I'm trying not to disappoint everybody who are reading this story, but show some love.

There are fans Episodes where your recommmendations and opinions are made into stories.

Delight13 dear i caught you, but Cybershow? Thanks bro. Updating today
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2015
cassyrooy:
The future of this story depends on the attention given to it. I'm trying not to disappoint everybody who are reading this story, but show some love.

There are fans Episodes where your recommmendations and opinions are made into stories.

Delight13 dear i caught you, but Cybershow? Thanks bro. Updating today
alrit boss i will b by ur syd
Re: My Destiny by delight13: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2015
You're in a hurry to finish up the writing thereby care less about your *spellings*

1 Like

Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2015
delight13:
You're in a hurry to finish up the writing thereby care less about your *spellings*
Nice observation my love. I'll try to look out for that next time
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Cybershow:
alrit boss i will b by ur syd
Thanks 'DADDY'
Re: My Destiny by delight13: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmm! Nice keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015

It was the third friday of November, i was with my friends when my phone rang, i looked at the screen of my Torchlight phone, it was Stella calling.
'Hello' i said, immediately decrypting the background which was heavily noisy.
'Hi Cassy, where are you? Aren't you coming to the vigil?' She asked
I had no idea about any activity(ies) in church, because i've been far from God for a long time- Almost turning into an Atheist.
'Sorry, i was just coming back from somewhere' I lied. 'Give me 20minutes, i'll call you when i'm in church'.
Stella was a beautiful girl but not my mate, she likes me around but i had the most tormenting crush on her younger and more beautiful sister, Rose, whom makes me real sick when my feelings heightens.

25minutes later i arrived and located her, we hugged, she was beautiful and also glad i came.

To Be Continued
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2015
Continued...

'Cassy wake up! wake up!!' mum was calling me, 'aren't you supposed to be set to leave for work?' she asked.
I lazily took my Nokia Torchlight phone, looked at the screen and knew what was next, i was running late.

I managed to meet the gate going open for business, saturdays are fast. I had skipped breakfast to avoid being late.

Senator and Ekene were already parking and sheding goods when i joined them,
'Cassy, your eyes are red. Where did you go yesterday?' Senator querried
'I will work while sleeping today', i muttered back at him, then i whispered why i had red eyes.
'Cassy! Cassy!! Cassyrooy!!! Don't say i did not warn you, becareful. You went to a night vigil because a girl wanted you around. By the way, why were you staring at Destiny like that the other day when she said 'hi'?
Damn! What the f*ck? He knew something went wrong with me that instance.
'Well you are going to take over Nduka Plaza while i maintain the mechanic shops in supplying of goods. He added.
Happy inside but i feigned a protest to conceal my lustful intentions towards Nduka Plaza.

Senators' phone rang, he immediately handed it to me,
'It is Destiny calling'.
'Hello'
'Senator don dey mad shey? But continue, 1 ammasco 4l *bla bla bla*' the arrogant and angelic voice finished her order, then rudely added
'and be fast my customers are waiting for those goods now', She disconnected.

As commanded by the angel i had finished quicker and delivered the goods.
'You didn't add oil filters?'
Not knowing what to call her i said 'Aunty, you didn't order for filters'. *what? "Aunty?" sure i was intimidated by beauty and arrogance*. We argued who was wrong, i won but she refused to lose, she made a list of oil filters, 'supply those filters now or you wont get your money'. I felt like strangling her and her beauty that instance.

I brought her orders, combined her bill, she paid me. Headed back to the shop i kept wondering what was wrong with this rude and arrogant b*tch. Well lets see who is the boss.

'Cassy supply these goods to Destiny she's waiting oh! Senator handed me a list while laughing.

'Did i call AmGear oil? I meant automatic gearbox oil not this one, change it immediately' Destiny commanded.
*Which kind devil be dis? Or my village people don pick me for purnishment today?* was my thoughts. I came back with the Automatic Transmission Fluid *ATF*.
Sitting me she said 'oh! Sorry bring back that AmGear oil'. Wetin happen today? I asked myself. Almost immediately i reached the shop, Senator handed his phone to me,
'Destiny is on the phone'.
'Hello'
'Sorry bring back the ATF'. She said
Not letting her drop the ATF I ranted,
'Dem send you? Why you no get sense? Wetin be your problem? Well go to hell', turning i returned and collected my money. I was about to leave when she said
'Give me your number' in a *bring-it-on* manner accompanied with a flashy, angry look. Without saying anything i brought a piece of paper and inscribe my number and left, she didn't disturb me that day.

1 Like

Re: My Destiny by delight13: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dear cassy am liking this.

1 Like

Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
delight13:
Dear cassy am liking this.
Thanks bae
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thanks 'DADDY'
Hmm daddy ke! bt u wlcm..boss u makin sense go on
Re: My Destiny by delight13: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cassy u n want update me us again? undecidedCassy u n want update me us again?

1 Like

Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015

The relationship between Destiny and i remained strickly business. I began to sense some lower tones in her orders while i tried to adjust to the changes.

The weather began to change, giving signs of rain, i had just finished an order from Mr. Iykes' eldest son, heading towards Nduka Plaza when it began to drizzle, i hurried but was not too fast when the rain became more serious. I stepped out and found Destiny parking but the rain was way faster than she was, i hurried and assisted her. After parking the goods she saw i was so drenched and shivering with cold. Saying 'Thank you' she handed me her jacket while she locked the doors to her shop. Feeling cold i slept off.
After 3hours of rain, we left the her shop, while i headed home, took my bath and ate and slept off again.

We continued with strictly business for 2weeks when i got a text from Destiny
'I can stop thinking of your assistance to me, but i don't deserve to be talking to you'.
'Well, we make our own choices, talking to me is up to you' i replied her text.
'I want to talk to you' she said via text, 'sunday Heartland Bar and Gardens, 4pm'.
'OK, i'll be there' i said.

'I am really sorry, so sorry for the way we started, i was going...' she cut it off then apologised 'i am sorry for that, but i want us to forget everything and move on, hostility isn't good for business mates' she was still talking 'what do you say?'
I stood up stretched my hand but she said
'No, i want a hug'.

To Be Continued...
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oh cassy cum cont. jor.
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Continued...

She saw the hestitation in me but came closer for the hug. We finished drinking, then she made to pay the bills but i said
'I got this' looking her in the eyes.

We walked for a while, stopping along the way to gist a little, she was happy we hung out.
'What are your greatest fears in life' she surprisingly asked.
Stunned, i tried to talk but stuttered, then replied
'Being like my dad'
'Why?'
Facing her i said 'he should never have married, better still never mated with any woman'. Anger and rage revealed in my face she immediately said
'You will be better than him. Cassy i've seen you, you will be someones hero'.
Silent for a while we resumed walking. She continued 'Mine is not being afread to make decision when it really matters'.
Just then her phone rang, she looked at the screen and hissed, it rang again but she silented it.
'You owe whomever might be calling an opportunity to say what they have to say, like us you know' smiling i said.
She started crying
'He deserves nothing but sure death, he is just a lying, cheating and betraying son-of-a-b*tch' inbetween sobs she continued 'i let him into my life, he made promises to me, then pressured me into sex, i loved him more for being my first only to find out he's been sleeping with my two friends'.
My instinct kicked in, i held her and console her caressing her back, i promised her
'Wish him the best, because he is gone for good. I'm here now'.
'Promise?' looking up to me
'Yeah! I do' i said as she returned her head back to my chest.

'You seem to be happy whenever you are operating your Torchlight phone' Senator said from behind.
Smiling i said 'yeah i do, with these text why wont i be happy' showing him the texts.
'I had intention for her but withdrew it after the incident when you first met her, because you are a special person. I love you bro, and protected her too' Senator said hugging me.
'Thanks bro, i promise i will protect her as it is my life too. Thanks bro' i said
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 3:26am On Feb 07, 2015
Weldone bro cassy
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Cybershow:
Weldone bro cassy
Thanks bro. Watch out for updates today
Re: My Destiny by cassyrooy(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2015

'You have been working for sometime now, what is your plan?' Destiny asked

'The plan is to save up and go back to school' i said to the perfect face on my laps.

Destiny- 'So you will leave me behind, go to higher institution and come back with a fiancé?'

Me- 'I want to be better than who i am now, for our future, i love you D. And no matter the distance whether near or far, i will crave for your lips alone. Just that i'm not too sure of buying jamb this year'.

Destiny- 'Why?'

Me- 'Mum has been unstable for some time now and it will cause her more worries if i go to the university now'

Destiny- 'The thing you said about not being like your dad, are you serious about it?'

Me- 'That is the second reason why i want to wake up everyday, first being my mum, and why do you ask?'

Destiny- 'I love you Cassy, you alone treat me differently and with more care and caution. I have saved up something that might help when you leave to secure our future.'

Me- 'I cant tak...'

Destiny- 'Shhh' sealing my lips with a deep kiss 'i can do anything for our love baby, and this might be too small. Just promise you come out with higher grades and fulfil your DESTINY, you know i wont marry a dull person'.

Me- 'I cross my heart D. Second class wont be an alternative'.

We switched to music and talked about politics, movies and sports, she was enlightened about alot of things and i liked her for it.

Weeks later i bought jamb and started reading, she became my teacher spending every available minute at my place. Mum had travelled this particular week, Destiny lied that a friend had invited her for a progamme and she wont be back until the next day.
'Why did you have to lie?' i asked
'To be with you, and moreover it's been almost like a year we have been dating but you have never made moves to make love to me, whats i the matter?' Destiny said, then started unbuttoning her shirt.
'Baby, i love you but i just dont think much about sex' i held her hands.
Surprised by my words she came for my lips like a lion going in for a kill.
'Let mama do this, she has got you covered' she whispered into my mouth.
With the velocity of a thunder bolt, i had lost every sense of reasoning.
Like beast with claws we tore eachother, exploring deeper and craving for more.
She saw i was an amateur, stopping she asked me 'Whats is wrong, you dont seem to be OK?'
'This is my first time' i shamefully replied her facing downward.

To Be Continued...
Re: My Destiny by Cybershow(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thanks bro. Watch out for updates today
Oh alrit..pls cum continue d story z makin sense o..branch my story as wel thru my signature post

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANAN Niger State Courtesy Visit And Plea For Niger State Library / Taken By Freakywrites (sanusi Farouk) / The Prince Is Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.