Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos (18109 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Singer J Martins and wife Nnezi Mbila's first child, baby Jason was born Feb 4th 2014. He's soo adorable. Happy birthday to him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/j-martins-celebrates-sons-1st-birthday.html

5 Likes

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by vjsmiles: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
WTF IS THIS THIS BOY RESEMBLES A GANJA SMOKER grin
TEARS DON COMOT ME FOR EYE

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jay Martins can definitely not pull an "It wasn't me" on this child. He is his carbon copy.
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hbd! Little one. May ur days be long more than that of methuselah.

2 Likes

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by adorablepepple(f): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
undecided
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by adorablepepple(f): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
undecided ,Happy bday adorable boy
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by cutieberie1(f): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmmmm
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by acidtalk: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
IS NAIRALAND NOW A SUBSIDIARY OF LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG. WHY DO THE MODS SHAMELESSLY THROW EVERY TOPIC FROM LINDA'S BLOG TO THE FROM PAGE?

In other news:

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

* POWER : The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power, as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and they make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

* SECURITY : Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it , especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT: Sure P and the likes are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you start pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches used in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FAR LESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

*ECONOMY: Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marine, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unveil itself soon.

IF YOU AGREE JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE THE CLUESS DRUNKARD IS A THIEF AND WON'T RETURN TO ASO ROCK SIGNIFY HERE NOW WITH THE LIKE BUTTON.

20 Likes

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by holatin(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
hope e don do DNA.
I no wan read some funny stories on NL tomorrow

1 Like

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Bonapart(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Barb the pikin hair na

5 Likes

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by J3da: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by BlaiseJohn(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
this boy is cute....... he going to be doing advert for tobacco .......
you just have to give him time

6 Likes

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by OgologoDimkpa: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cute!
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Lilimax(f): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lovely baby!
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by EmoBoy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nigga looks like Balotelli.
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by ugosonics: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nic one. I pray that the baby will achieve more than his fada

1 Like

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by charistim(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
smileymore handsome than his father :Dmore handsome than his father
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by justynneke(f): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Angel moni, I call upon thee, pls visit me n stay wt me dis year n d ones to come

AMEN

1 Like

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by dharay99: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
who is J martins abeg.. angry
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nikky7: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Happy Birthday cutie
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Sugarpeaches(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
HBD cutie! Nice shoes! May u live long!
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by acidtalk: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
WTF IS THIS THIS BOY RESEMBLES A GANJA SMOKER grin
TEARS DON COMOT ME FOR EYE

AGBAYA.

8 Likes

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Can't wait to have my own kid kiss

1 Like

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Sunshinny: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pictures of J Martins abeg

2 Likes

Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by toniaangel(f): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
;DHappy birthday son! Up bules
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by legallyblonde(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
kennygee:
Jay Martins can definitely not pull an "It wasn't me" on this child. He is his carbon copy.
i tell u..
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by Islie: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
very good of him

with a Chelsea kit
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by baddoentworld: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
hehehe....
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by justynneke(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
rubey:
Can't wait to have my own kid kiss
E hard to give woman belle?
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by dre11(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Up blues

The guy wan resemble one of Chelsea player called.........lipsrsealed
Re: J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos by hazyfm1: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line / Adediwura Blarkgold Celebrates Her Son's 13th Birthday In Style / Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.