Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (28708 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by MalcoImX: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Leader of the now rested Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Asari-Dokubo, has once again sent out strong warning to followers of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari over their constant attack on President Jonathan’s convoy.
The ex-militant said if Buhari could not control his ‘dogs’ and they dared attack Jonathan again, his people in the Niger Delta would react.
He said, “Gen. Buhari cannot control his dogs in Kastina, Bauchi and Jos north. Buhari should know that we are not woman wrapper. We are not shakara people. If we say something, we will do it. We are appealing to them to stop the violence, because if they don’t, for every action, there would be opposite and equal reaction.”
He also threatened that if the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timiprye Sylva and the outgoing governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi don’t retrace their footsteps back to PDP, they would force them to return.
The activist also vowed that anyone who voted for APC other than Jonathan in the forthcoming February 14 presidential election would have him/herself to be blamed.
|
http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/04/asari-dokubo-warns-buhari-control-dogs-watch/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by MalcoImX: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Now that the real soldier (Abacha) is dead, every rat is out of its hole!

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by SeverusSnape(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Guts

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by doctokwus: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
He has been repeating these same threats of retaliation for weeks now.Asari shd do his worse and save us all these rantings.

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
....And this man is still walking about freely?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't blame him....I blame Gen. Obasanjo for all these nonsense.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by yommyphresh(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
oloribu! ewo irugbon re bi koinkoin ti won fi n we awon oku!

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by twaintoy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na dog dey sabi in fellow dogs.

This bushy bearded tout needs to be tamed.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by twaintoy(f): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
yommyphresh:
Wa gba'yi jare.

49 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by nwafuluozoh: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Before nko? They should be chained sef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Your 7 days Ultimatum will soon be over for Gen. Danjuma apology. Waiting for the day to come so that I can take you serious. Foolis h Goat

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by WYMAN(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
suzelle:
Need a very good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free n fun
my broda..pls dont waste ur tym with that company.

They are scam,u will never be able to withdraw ur money wen u get $300 minimun pay out

Research urslf and see what am telling u,they will just tell u to do one stupid survey,which will only waste ur tym.i fell for their scam and i urg u,not to fall.just advisin u has a broda.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by jorlons(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
This guy nor know road to katsina wetin dey hold am back now. I can't wait to see that nigga in jail.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by meforyou1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bokkohari the certificateless undisputed main financier of boko haram should call his almajiri dogs to other. No tribe in Nigeria has monopoly of violence

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by jorlons(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Guts

Guts would've been ''Asari and some Niger deltan militants attacked General Muhammadu Buhari's convoy''

But I can guarantee his liver nor go fit carry am to do am

Asari fought for himself and his pocket. He never fought for the Niger delta

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Asari kip talking.buhari till 244634788533

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by adook1: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
ilugunboy:
I don't blame him....I blame Gen. Obasanjo for all these nonsense.
am with you on this one.the idiot should be lighting firewood in hell

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by citizenY(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Guts

Yeah.... guts full of poooo!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by sherrylo: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
yommyphresh:

o badt gan oh but sha 1 cool bottle of origin for you there

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by iluvnaija: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
He's a fool

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by zimoni(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
THe Cattle Rearer campaigned freely in South without being attacked.

Nothing must happen to Jonah ooooooooo

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Trending(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
good
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by onyeguy: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Baba God i thank you for front page things, will comment when I wake up.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by okon11: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
B4 I have no objection against the Niger delta militants but now i believe they are taking it too far

Fani-Kayode denies PDP's involvement in plot for election shift, interim government
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3017-fani-kayode-denies-pdp-s-involvement-in-plot-for-election-shift-interim-government

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by kekakuz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
[size=20pt]call his cats to order you mean
he is a Muslim he doesn't like dogs [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by dandydrey(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tell dem oo before we start our own.

Nothing can stop ✋ GEJ.

There are women in power under GEJ who have
record-breaking successes, especially Ngozi Okonjo-
Iweala.
Don't follow the bandwagon of those who want to
eradicate the office of the first lady, hence giving women
no chance.
VOTE WISELY. VOTE # GEJ©

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
See as him be like wolf.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by brownlord: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
He also threatened that if the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timiprye Sylva and the outgoing governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi don’t retrace their footsteps back to PDP, they would force them to return.

huh?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by youngvizzy1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
iluvnaija:
He's a fool
CAPITAL FO*OL grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by pekeyim: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Asari what of d Baboons?

Hehe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by datguru: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yes oo. He should call them to order

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo / Women Give Birth To Babies In Bush Fleeing Attack By Insurgents / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.