Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (49166 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by channelz: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
EmmySparky:
choi oga u be expert o.. So u also did this?? It was fun though I made a 2:1 though so nothing spoil computer science
cheesy
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Rincewind(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2015
You didn't put education, it's the hardest to get first class in
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2015
VACANCY@HOT F.M OWERRI
Hey!!! Do u have what it takes to be a Hot FM
Presenter?
Do you have the drive, the swag and energy
needed for the job?
If yes !!! then you are the one we are searching
for.
To qualify –
You must be male and a graduate
You must have lots of energy
Know current trends and music
You must have a Good command of English
Send your CV to the H.R. Officer at Hot 99.5 fm
premises located at Plot 12, Public Building, Yar
Adua Drive off Onitsha road before Friday,
february 6, 2015.
See you there!!!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Uricas(m): 1:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
In this same nigeria someone a cgpa of 4.96 in chem eng
Yeah, it's at the faculty of technology OAU. There is an average of 5 first class since I gained admission.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Uricas:

Yeah, it's at the faculty of technology OAU. There is an average of 5 first class since I gained admission.
thanks jor abeg help me tell bayulll01. He sounds like he has been irredeemably brainwashed

it seems you're in chem eng. Then you must have heard of Deji Akere who made a cgpa of 4.94 before temitope broke it
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Uricas(m): 6:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
thanks jor abeg help me tell bayulll01. He sounds like he has been irredeemably brainwashed

it seems you're in chem eng. Then you must have heard of Deji Akere who made a cgpa of 4.94 before temitope broke it
Yeah, I'm in my year 4. Those guys are really brain.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Uricas:

Yeah, I'm in my year 4. Those guys are really brain.
Wow you're almost done. I will be starting part 1 in few weeks time. Would have loved to have your contact(email) if you don't mind
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by mzlizabelle(f): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
saqo:

I agree with you. Same in Unilorin.

Are you an historian in Unilorin?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by cyberdurable(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in m
y class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
from the way you sound you belong to 2.2 Class...
Lol cheesy
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by jbaby265(f): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2015
says who
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by joviegghead: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
sheddo619:
Op I'hv seen some1 that started with a GPA of 4.0/4.0 in architecture but he is currently at 3.94

You call such people, 'the born to do it'. That is their calling, a natural in that field. Just like Messi in football.
They don't struggle to succeed. Most times why we struggle in what we do is usually because we delve into areas because of the popular; everybody is doing it, people are making money from it, so I can succeed. Find your niche, it could be photography, writing, speaking, even sports and master it.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
Bruce Lee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by oluwaseyi187(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Had 4 firstclass in my set, chem engrn, futmin, 2014 set
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by damkin24(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Nobody mention PHYSICS. Very tedious course

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Mantissa89(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2015
what abt political science. U cant get first class in dis department
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by saqo(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2015
mzlizabelle:

Are you an historian in Unilorin?
I finished from the department at Unilorin. What about you?

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by nijanigga: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2015
useless Nigerian degrees. electrical engineers who can't replace light bulb.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by DollyParton1(f): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Lagusta:
The basic medical sciences too.... Anatomy, physiology and PHARMACOLOGY!!!! shocked
PHARMACOLOGY. Yes I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by mzlizabelle(f): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2015
saqo:

I finished from the department at Unilorin. What about you?

What year?
I'm currently a student of the department.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by JEITO: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Mechanical engineering!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Besto(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2015
and u didnt include physics

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Launcher: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Lagusta:
The basic medical sciences too.... Anatomy, physiology and PHARMACOLOGY!!!! shocked
Do u attend OOU?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by saqo(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2015
mzlizabelle:

What year?
I'm a currently a student of the department.
2013. I learnt its lot easier now that its History and International studies. Diplomatic Historian..Prof. Aghalino and Dr Omoiya nko? I enjoyed their lectures like...
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Every course has such "hitchy" difficulties. Or is there a course you can claim that it easily produces first class?

A computer Science student will tell you that no matter how smart you are, you can never write even a hundred lines of codes in an exam hall without a single error.

I was once asked: There are 10 category of people, those that understand binary and those that do not. Which category do you belong to? grin
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Chidonc(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2015
What of BIOCHEMISTRY
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by activatenigeria: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2015
A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips
https://www.nairaland.com/2130223/nairalanders-expricence-lagos-kano-train
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2015
bayulll01:
If u deserve first class abroad u will get it,but nija forget it,in my department chemical engineering don't even go there to get 2.1 seff u go try
bro 4get dat talk,its even easier getin 1st class in science n technology prrovided u knw wot u r up to...i did civil eng n trst me calcn 4 forces dat doesnt exist can be worse dan memorisin some bunch of 4mular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Psychedelia(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Number 6 is definitely NOT impossible. Take my word for it. wink
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by titilayur(f): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2015
sociology too, all Nigeria universities are yet to produce first class in sociology
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by JoeCutie(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Philosophy! Bloody Philosophy. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.