Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (49023 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by alexbch(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Lagusta:
The basic medical sciences too.... Anatomy, physiology and PHARMACOLOGY!!!! shocked
wat of biochemistry ?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by kosalabaro: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Sir (Dr) Victor Uwaifo, one of the greatest musicians to come out of Nigeria and Africa and who sang the popular, evergreen song ''Joromi'' ''Guitar boy'', actually made a FIRST CLASS in Fine Arts.

So, what are we talkin' about here??
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by samquad(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=mzlizabelle post=30445645]

What year?
I'm a currently a student of the department. [/quThat departmwnt ib Unilorin is like hell. no first class since 1975
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Tobilastik(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Uricas:

Yeah, I'm in my year 4. Those guys are really brain.

Jesuspikin77:
Wow you're almost done. I will be starting part 1 in few weeks time. Would have loved to have your contact(email) if you don't mind

same here #teammay3rd... can u drop ur contact bro?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by pat077: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2015
what is chemistry doing on your list?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by stevedeey(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Earth science is anoda difficult course
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2015
idu1:

At of the day they will still be jobless.

Except pharmacology...
In the history of my department , it was last year that someone graduated with first class, Very difficult and demanding course. But still its not given the credit which it deserve. Too Bad. I rep A.B.U, #Human Anatomy
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by breakeven: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
You mean you guys still go to the university to read history? grin sorry dont mind me . does it really matter what you read in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2015
bayulll01:
If u deserve first class abroad u will get it,but nija forget it,in my department chemical engineering don't even go there to get 2.1 seff u go try
Which school is that? Its not that hard in the chem. engring pioneering university, but really challenging
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
thanks jor abeg help me tell bayulll01. He sounds like he has been irredeemably brainwashed

it seems you're in chem eng. Then you must have heard of Deji Akere who made a cgpa of 4.94 before temitope broke it
You're very right!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Histrings08(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Try Science laboratory technology in Lautech...
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Mrbigman1(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2015
bollyzeez:
geology hun!

Studying geology in a Federal uni seems to be frustrating. U'd imagine heaven andearth yet u end up with a C
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
cyberdurable:

from the way you sound you belong to 2.2 Class...
Lol cheesy
Yes
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by ayokunlei(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2015
bayulll01:
If u deserve first class abroad u will get it,but nija forget it,in my department chemical engineering don't even go there to get 2.1 seff u go try
which sch bro
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by ayokunlei(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2015
Generals02:

Had, was.
hmmm
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by eitsei(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
stevedeey:
Earth science is anoda difficult course
yes o....those earth science courses ; geology, geophysics, meteorology, marine science, remote sensing & gis...........abeg go check especially in FUTA!!!!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by murphybo(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2015
@op have u ever thought of Geology as a course guess it should be d no 1 on your list no first class has ever graduated in UNAD now EKSU, go to OAU on convocations the slogan is Geology students refuses to Graduate same in other universities in Nigeria Geologist in the house I salute una
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by lusciouslex: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2015
The question is: who are their employers in the Nigerian Economy especially French, Chemistry and the rest of the backward-asss, meaningless but stressful federal university courses? Keep telling yourself about self empolyment. #castles in the air.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2015
channelz:
Students eyes in the class
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
When teacher say tomorrow will be exam
(O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O)
During the exam
(→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←)
When invigilator comes in
(↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓).......
true or false?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by simdam500(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Physics nko?
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Uricas:

Yeah, I'm in my year 4. Those guys are really brain.
Uricas, I sight you!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by ayokunlei(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Mantissa89:
what abt political science. U cant get first class in dis department

uni?

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by iampartyboy(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
omo iya grin greatest gbigi, gbaaga, gbogo gbaga.. I hail thee from d uniben temple
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by simdam500(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77: see this doubting thomas. Go to oauife.edu.com and click on the engineering dept to see for yourself

OR

search for 'temitope ajetunmobi#jraushub' on google

give me a mention when you're done

Checked out!

Impressive as ever... that dude rock cool cool cool
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Ehimenboy(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
HighIQ:

REASONS-
As for chemistry and chemical Engineering i don't know why first class is getting low nowadays. The students studying those courses often complain that the course is too tough and lucrative.
Students of Chemistry complain that the course is TOO LUCRATIVE Where on the planet?!

By the way, Chemistry majors in my school don't complain of the course as being difficult as portrayed by some, here. I don't just get. Whatever...!
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Capableben(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2015
bayulll01:
hmmmm which school is that?? I also do chemical engr
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2015
GeoGraphy and regional planning also....Its almost impossible in uniben don't knw abt ur skul.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Lagusta:
The basic medical sciences too.... Anatomy, physiology and PHARMACOLOGY!!!! shocked
pharm aint a basic medical science, its a basic clinical science.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by YourAncestor: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
titilayur:
sociology too, all Nigeria universities are yet to produce first class in sociology
German,Russian,Portuguese and other european Languages..
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by channelz: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=cheekilicious post=30447569][/quote]smiley
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Ehimenboy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
lusciouslex:
The question is: who are their employers in the Nigerian Economy especially French, Chemistry and the rest of the backward-asss, meaningless but stressful federal university courses? Keep telling yourself about self empolyment. #castles in the air.
hehehe! Calm down, dude. Oh yeah I get they could be stressful but, to say they're MEANINGLESS is way too far. 'Stressful' courses have overall 'stress-ed' effects on their graduates. Some RELEVANT 'stress-ed' qualities 'd have been developed over the years of study.
You seem to have had a clash with Chemistry/Chemists. Tell me about it.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by agoadiv(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
thanks jor abeg help me tell bayulll01. He sounds like he has been irredeemably brainwashed

it seems you're in chem eng. Then you must have heard of Deji Akere who made a cgpa of 4.94 before temitope broke it
bros abeg was it u dat had the first class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Universities Voted / Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.