Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! (24887 Views)

Uconnect / Uconnect Invite / Uconnect Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by Oinnocent: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dear Applicant, you have been scheduled for an interview tomorrow 5th February 2015 by 9am at 5, Ogbunike Street, road 12 bus stop, behind Avalon House, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Pls come with your CV & Passport. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate.
Any similar sms as I speak just one nigerian language!!
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by tobbies: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
@op,I got the same invite but mine was scheduled for 6th of February.Do you have any info about the company?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yes I got the same SMS for February 6, I can't even remember when I applied and what they do. Pls any info guys?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by tuncutie(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
i got same sms too.........but what do you mean by one nigeria language
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
tuncutie:
i got same sms too.........but what do you mean by one nigeria language
Seems Uconnect recruited some call center agents in the past and one of the requirements is for the candidate to be able to speak more than one Nigerian language.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by tuncutie(f): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dont think so...this the second tym am getting their sms i didnt go for d first one cuz of this two lang stuff and my frd dt went said seperated them...as in those dt can speak one lang had their intrv as well as two language people.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
tuncutie:
Dont think so...this the second tym am getting their sms i didnt go for d first one cuz of this two lang stuff and my frd dt went said seperated them...as in those dt can speak one lang had their intrv as well as two language people.
so did ur friend get the job?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
So no one knows what they're recruiting for now uhn
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Oinnocent:
Dear Applicant, you have been scheduled for an interview tomorrow 5th February 2015 by 9am at 5, Ogbunike Street, road 12 bus stop, behind Avalon House, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Pls come with your CV & Passport. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate.
oga, pls don't forget to feed us back how the thing go o
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by ineco(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2015
pls tell us if its for 2 Nigerian languages or not.10ks
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
ineco:
pls tell us if ilts for 2 Nigerian languages or not.10ks
exactly, I need to know before I travel from Ondo state. CC: teekem
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by tobbies: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2015
olempe:
So no one knows what they're recruiting for now uhn
@olempe, do you have any prior experience in customer service/call center? I remember applying for a particular call center agent post in this company in january
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2015
tobbies:

@olempe, do you have any prior experience in customer service/call center? I remember applying for a particular call center agent post in this company in january
Customer service... Yes. Call centre... No.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by ineco(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
pls is it for 2 Nigerian languages or just one language ?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by tuncutie(f): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
yes.....she works with diamond bank now
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by vkonkwo: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
olempe:
Seems Uconnect recruited some call center agents in the past and one of the requirements is for the candidate to be able to speak more than one Nigerian language.

on Friday last week i got a contract job with ipNX LTD via u-connect for a call centre agent and the monthly pay is 60,000 naira, and yesterday being Monday FCMB called me and told me that they have offer me a job for call centre agent for HND/Bsc graduates, though am yet to get the offer letter to see the monthly pay and working conditions,the job is not a direct staff job, it looks like a contract job,but the employment processes was done by there HR department.

Please fellow nairalanders, i don't really know what to do or which offer to go for,i don't really wanna make a mistake to go for a wrong choice.choice. Pls who has an idea of what fcmb pay for there indirect staff looks like. i will appreciate your contributions.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by vkonkwo: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
on Friday last week i got a contract job with ipNX LTD via u-connect for a call centre agent and the monthly pay is 60,000 naira, and yesterday being Monday FCMB called me and told me that they have offer me a job for call centre agent for HND/Bsc graduates, though am yet to get the offer letter to see the monthly pay and working conditions,the job is not a direct staff job, it looks like a contract job,but the employment processes was done by there HR department.

Please fellow nairalanders, i don't really know what to do or which offer to go for,i don't really wanna make a mistake to go for a wrong choice.choice. Pls who has an idea of what fcmb pay for there indirect staff looks like. i will appreciate your contributions.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by lexzyg: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oinnocent:
please how do you apply?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by bigbravo: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
@cutie I waz interview last year dec and waz tld I'll b shortlisted for Jan and I'm yet to get deir msg,dunno if deyv cald some
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
vkonkwo:

My interview is for monday 9th at IpnX. Admin officer was the position written on the text from uconnect. Please what was the interview like? And is IpnX a good place to work? Thanks for ur (anticipated)response.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by Prinxx(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2015
tosh26:
My interview is for monday 9th at IpnX. Admin officer was the position written on the text from uconnect. Please what was the interview like? And is IpnX a good place to work? Thanks for ur (anticipated)response.
.... Please could you share the email you used to apply. I really need to apply too.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by busolatoyin: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2015
uconnect recruits call centre agents,customer service and d recent one is tellers.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Prinxx:
.... Please could you share the email you used to apply. I really need to apply too.
I really can't remember the application that got me the invite. But I remember I applied through jobberman, through uconnect website, also through an HR email that circulated sometime on nairaland.
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by olempe(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
So went? How was it?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by tuncutie(f): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
its for an insurance firm....
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by taiwogurl: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dear Candidate you are hereby invited for a sales interview with Wakanow
tomorrow Tuesday 10th of march, 2015
salary is #40,000 excluding commissiontime: 9am
venue: U-Connect, 5 ogbunike street behind avalon house, lekki phase 1, Lekki Lagos.
Dress Code: corporate
NB: come with a copy of your CV and coloured passport photograph
Who else got this invite
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 10, 2015
taiwogurl:
Dear Candidate you are hereby invited for a sales interview with Wakanow
tomorrow Tuesday 10th of march, 2015
salary is #40,000 excluding commissiontime: 9am
venue: U-Connect, 5 ogbunike street behind avalon house, lekki phase 1, Lekki Lagos.
Dress Code: corporate
NB: come with a copy of your CV and coloured passport photograph
Who else got this invite
do u hav experience in sales?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by teekem(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
olempe:
exactly, I need to know before I travel from Ondo state. CC: teekem
yes is two Nigeria languages
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by georgee(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2015
How do i get to U-Connect from CMS..Description?
Re: Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! by georgee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
georgee:
How do i get to U-Connect from CMS..Description?
Anybody please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Interview? / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.