Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 (2839 Views)

Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by mufutau55(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS CEMENT SCAMMER:

SALIU GARBA also Known as AlhajiDangote85

This guy is a scammer. He has scammed people in "Properties Forum".
Please do not patronize him.

Hajji M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by iykepromotions: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
wonder what people will gain from scamming others. anyway op are you one of the victims substanciate more
Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by mufutau55(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
wonder what people will gain from scamming others. anyway op are you one of the victims substanciate more

They gain other people's sweat and funds... And NO, I am not one of the victims, I can't fall easily for that type of scam.
But other peoples in my Forum have been scammed.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by tlisa(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Gooday Oga Hajj,

I would want to inform you of some of the bad experience i had with a nairaland builder i patronized,how do i report that,so others wont fall into the same situation.If i can have your number to call you as the moderator of this section before i go all out to let the world know.

Thanks and God bless.I await your reply.
Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Too many scams in nairaland this days.
Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by blank(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
tlisa:
Gooday Oga Hajj,

I would want to inform you of some of the bad experience i had with a nairaland builder i patronized,how do i report that,so others wont fall into the same situation.If i can have your number to call you as the moderator of this section before i go all out to let the world know.

CC mufutau55
Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by mufutau55(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
tlisa:
Gooday Oga Hajj,

Unfortunately, for the reason best known to the Nairaland Administrators, I am no longer a Moderator.
You can address your concern to Lawyer, who is the only Moderator now, to see what you need to do.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by peaceland(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
tlisa:
Gooday Oga Hajj,

perhaps you can elaborate more on the particulars without mentioning the name or mention the user name or the type of services the person provided so as to help others.
Having a bad experience (which may be an occasional mistake by the builder) does not mean the person is bad though but how he handles the bad experience also counts in service delivery and may help others.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by Juliearth(f): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2017
mufutau55:
PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS CEMENT SCAMMER:

SALIU GARBA also Known as AlhajiDangote85

This guy is a scammer. He has scammed people in "Properties Forum".
Please do not patronize him.

Hajji M.

That is why its good to see Eye-to-Eye and inspect before paying for goods. Nairaland is known to be a hub for scammers and I think Seun and his team should do something about that(maybe all those intending to market their goods and services on the forum should be verified and a thread listing the verified sellers should be created)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 by Person2person(m): 5:41am On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=mufutau55 post=36120956]

Oga Hajji M,

goodmorning Sir, I have been trying to contact you.....pls send me a mail on moshotunde@gmail.com

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Keeps Mute As Wema Bank Flouts Twitter Ban Because Of Davido / How Is Telegraph Transfer Done? / Is Online Forex Trading Tax Free In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.