Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,969 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (41704 Views)

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
YES many ladies will have me hated for this write-up but who cares ?. Well, I'm actually not a fan of sex and I'm not desperate about it the way people talk about it as if their lives depend on it simply because i am a pastor and heaven is my home.* just kidding anyway wink *

Premarital sex is not in any way a good thing and there's no reasonable point to justify why one should indulge in the act. I'm not dropping this to encourage people to indulge in such act before some people will start talking about maturity or quoting Bible verses. Let's forget about maturity here and face reality.

Sex is not the yardstick for true love, AGREED !!! But our most of ladies seem to misbehave when you haven't gotten under their skirts in relationships. To some ladies, you are not different from every other guy stalking her in as much as you haven't gotten under their skirts.

Apart from premarital sex being a violation of religious law, I sometimes don't blame guys who will never want to be in NO SEX relationships because of what they face and how they are being fooled, deceived and later dumped. I have been in quite a few number of NO sex relationships and below and the annoying characters many of them exhibit.

Note: This write-up might actually be coming from a personal point of view and I think my fellow dudes must have at one point in time experienced such as well. This write-up is open to criticism and condemnation cool

Without much ado, lemme stop keeping you in suspense and keep the ball rolling

Annoying Characters Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships

1. She Lies About Being A Virgin
Since the best way to ascertain a virgin is penetration. She claims she is a virgin due to the fact that you haven't done the needful

2. She Forces You To Make Promises
Even if at all she wants to open her legs for you, she will make it be as hard as OAU post UME exam. She gives silly excuses to see how much you really love her without sex or she might even tell you to promise her marriage. *smh*

3. She Doesnt Totally Submit
She loves, respect and cherish you but in as much as much as you haven't done the deed, you might just be treated like every other dude stalking her who have long been deprived of the kitty cat

4. I Have Nothing To Lose If The Relationship Ends Attitude
What most ladies tend to regret after breakup is that fact that you have also marked register. However, when she looks back and realizes you haven't had sex with her, she will heal in no time, therefore she sometimes exhibit " I have nothing to lose attitude"

5. She Dumps You Before Rolling Those Dice
Sex does not actually make a lady stay glued but in a sort, it makes an average responsible lady emotionally tied down especially if you are serious about her cos she knows the consequences of giving her body to various male species. However, since sex is absent in the relationship, she might just wake up on a morning and decide to dump your ass without even regretting it mainly because there's no sexual attachment

6. She Demands So Much Respect
She might even flirt and expect you to keep shut and overlook it maybe because you know she still has her virginity. However, she might even have too many suitors and give excuses that she was not got laid

7. Lack of Trust
Your girlfriend promises to come spend the night with you and will have to beg her with heaven and earth and make promises not to try anything silly. Just image your so called girl friend coming to spend the night with you but on a condition that she will sleep on the bed, and you will sleep on the floor. I mean whatdafuck is that ?

8. She Avoids Romance/Smooching
She doesn't allow you enjoy the moment whenever you are both going down into a "deep" kiss but gets jealous whenever she realizes you are having another affair...Abeg shey body na fire wood?. wink Why not stay single if you know you will allow smooching and romance and will eventually deprive him of kitty cat ?

9. She Is Overly Proud
Only sex can fledge the wings of some ladies and in as much as you haven't done the deed, they are most likely to be proud. I'm actually not trying to say that sex will totally eradicate their pride but more often than not, sex reduces the pride and gra gra

She Doesnt Totally Open Up
Guys if you are very very observant, you will notice that when you haven't gotten under the skirt of a lady, she hides so many things from you and start to open up when you have done the deed
wink

I drop my pen at this point

Writer: Tosyne2much

Source :
http://tosyne2much..com

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Hazardd(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
observing
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Pinnacle(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
So so on point. No. 4 is perfect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ha!... Girls still dey avoid sex?
For which country be that?
It must be in spain or USA or russia and not in NIGERIA...
the gals wey dey naija too sharp, their eyes don open, it is even the guys that should be avoiding sex, because naija girls escpecially calabar girls can run 24 marathon race in the bed... Non stop.

Naija girls, breaking record since 1914, even lord lugard knows about it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by BankManager(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
I think we place so much emphasis on sex..Must a relationship be based on sex??
If only people can just forget about some unneccesary relationships and chase their destinies...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by chiefololade: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Not all ladies o. some1 like me dnt exhibit such.

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by vizkiz: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
10. they get jealous whenever they realise you are having another affair...(Abeg shey body na fire wood?)Or don't you know the thing can damage a man's kidney? grin undecided

11.they don't allow you enjoy the moment whenever you are both going down into a "deep" kiss because they believe it will lead to sex. (Rubbish, who told you I can't control myself?) angry

13. *they will never spend the night. At your apartment...even if they agree to come and spend the night, they will start giving you rules and regulations that will guide the night I.E ***no cuddling cuz it might make you feel moved!*** (trash!)

14. they have too many suitors and give excuses that they don't flirt around because they are still a "virgin" LIES FROM HELL!!! angry

And the most annoying one....

15. They will never give you ordinary Mouth Action! They would never have mercy on the son of man! At least we agreed to no straffing...is BJ straffing again? BULLSHYTE! angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
You are so on point, wht infuriate me the most is when the girl advocating a non sex relationship is busy giving it to another Man.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Since I'm matured this year have mark a big turn around in my relationship life , learnt how to be able to stay cool, less jealous and avoid giving myself any headache about girl.......mehn I'm just speechless tosyne2much you have help brother in all ways, you're indeed E-blooder

6 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sex makes you emotionally tied down with your lover especially if you are serious about each other. She's not having sex with you, so rule out that emotion! She doesn't care whether you leave her or not grin her virginity status will bring her another guy kiss
Sex is overrated

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pinnacle:
So so on point. No. 4 is perfect
ehn ehn !!!! cheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
lemme buy land first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op, This your ministry enh... grin.

Nice one, even though I'm not too educated in this yet...cheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
englishmart:
complete it 10 first... grin
You get mind die !!!!!
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
emusmith:
Op, This your ministry enh... grin.

Nice one, even though I'm not too educated in this yet...cheesy
egbon, me sef neva bleep before oooooo, in fact, I don't even know what the shape of a lady' s kitty cat looks like cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by englishmart(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
l after all those formings, ater they will claim they had an accident at childhood and that claimed their virginity....

Sharaaaaap there. Na bro. Titus the choir master naim open the gateway

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
egbon, me sef neva bleep before oooooo cheesy

I fit believe you seriously... it's funny how na sey people wey never really experience am na dem dey know pass
grin...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Hallerby(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Don't forget that they lie about their period[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Extom(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Like I used to tell my buddies back then in the uni, Be so great a guy, that even if sex doesn't occur and the whole thing ends abruptly, she will still miss you deeply. No matter how small, make sure you teach your girl something, and she'll remember you for life whenever she does that thing.

At the beginning of the relationship, let her know that not only a penile penetration is considered as sex in your camp, and whenever she wants to act out because sex hasn't happened yet, you shoot her down by telling her that the fact that she comes to your house all alone, and stay for a couple of hours before departing, everyone around already thinks you're guys are having sex. Trust me, this works everytime.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by demelza: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
egbon, me sef neva bleep before oooooo cheesy
But na you sabi womanology pass.
Fear God na!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
englishmart:
complete it 10 first... grin
Oga I don complete am 10 oooooh... Lwkmd grin
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by dubylhover(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
make i spread my mat nd tentacles grin
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Emodeee: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
YES many ladies will have me hated
for this write-up but who cares ?. Well, I'm actually not a fan of sex
and I'm not desperate about it the way people talk about it as if their
lives depend on it simply because i am a pastor and heaven is my home.*
just kidding anyway wink *

Premarital sex is not in any way a good thing and there's no reasonable
point to justify why one should indulge in the act. I'm not dropping
this to encourage people to indulge in such act before some people will
start talking about maturity or quoting Bible verses. Let's forget about
maturity here and face reality.

Sex is not the yardstick for true love, AGREED !!! But our most of
ladies seem to misbehave when you haven't gotten under their skirts in
relationships. To some ladies, you are not different from every other
guy stalking her in as much as you haven't gotten under their skirts.

Apart from premarital sex being a violation of religious law, I
sometimes don't blame guys who will never want to be in NO SEX
relationships because of what they face and how they are being fooled,
deceived and later dumped. I have been in quite a few number of NO sex
relationships and below and the annoying characters many of them
exhibit.

Note: This write-up might actually be coming from a personal
point of view and I think my fellow dudes must have at one point in time
experienced such as well. This write-up is open to criticism and
condemnation cool

Without much ado, lemme stop keeping you in suspense and keep the ball
rolling

Annoying Characters Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships

1. She Lies About Being A Virgin
Since the best way to ascertain a virgin is penetration. She claims she
is a virgin due to the fact that you haven't done the needful

2. She Forces You To Make Promises
Even if at all she wants to open her legs for you, she will make it be
as hard as OAU post UME exam. She gives silly excuses to see how much
you really love her without sex or she might even tell you to promise
her marriage. *smh*

3. She Doesnt Totally Submit
She loves, respect and cherish you but in as much as much as you haven't
done the deed, you might just be treated like every other dude stalking
her who have long been deprived of the kitty cat

4. I Have Nothing To Loose If The Relationship Ends Attitude
What most ladies tend to regret after breakup is that fact that you have
also marked register. However, when she looks back and realizes you
haven't had sex with her, she will heal in no time, therefore she
sometimes exhibit " I have nothing to lose attitude"

5. She"s Dumps You Unaware
Sex does not actually make a lady stay glued but in a sort, it makes an
average responsible lady emotionally tied down especially if you are
serious about her cos she knows the consequences of giving her body to
various male species. However, since sex in absent in the relationship,
she might just wake up on a morning and decide to dump your ass without
even regretting it.. It's just one of those things

6. She Demands So Much Respect
She might even flirt and expect you to keep shut and overlook it maybe
because you know she still has her virginity. However, she might even
have too many suitors and give excuses that she was got laid

7. Lack of Trust
Your girlfriend promises to come spend the night with you and will have
to beg her with heaven and earth and make promises not to try anything
silly. Just image your so called girl friend coming to spend the night
with you but on a condition that she will sleep on the bed, and you will
sleep on the floor. I mean whatdafuck is that ?

8. She Avoids Romance/Smooching
She doesn't allow you enjoy the moment whenever you are both going down
into a "deep" kiss but gets jealous whenever she realizes you are having
another affair...Abeg shey body na fire wood?. wink Why not stay single
if you know you will allow smooching and romance and will eventually
deprive him of kitty cat ?

9. She Is Overly Proud
Only sex can fledge the wings of some ladies and in as much as you
haven't done the deed, they are most likely to be proud. I'm actually
not trying to say that sex will totally eradicate their pride but more
often than not, sex reduces the pride and gra gra

She Doesnt Totally Open Up
Guys if you are very very observant, you will notice that when you
haven't gotten under the skirt of a lady, she hides so many things from
you and start to open up when you have done the deed
wink

I drop my pen at this point

Writer: Tosyne2much

You are missing a lot if you havent given our blog a click.
http://tosyne2much..com

wit all these, still u claim to be a virgin? virgin ko, virgin airline ni.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmgrin

***modified***

Sex is just a weapon women use to subdue most men. Why? Because it is overrated! Most men are desperate for sex; that's why women easily control men with it. When a man lusts after sex, he loses focus. Young men, don't lose your focus in life...u spend your money recklessly and end up becoming an addict to prostitut.tes when u can't have easy access to se.x

8 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by donezra(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
11. she give to another bobo at the corner. grin
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by liveyourlife: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Noted

I strongly Believe that 'there' is no course you Cannot get a First Class in.

Requirements:

1: God
2: Books
3: Determination
4: http:// Classroom .ng

---- Thank me later for my advise!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by mytime24(f): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmm, is alwayz ladies dis, ladies dat 4 NL, na wetin sef

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by obontami: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
If you're
voting remember thisfactors;1. The chibok
Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4.
Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6.
Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8.
Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of
Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12.
Selling
of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly
Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National
Assembly
tragedy. 18.Stella's oduah Aviation Scam.
19.Kerosene subsidy -------------- TheyDidn't
Raise 20Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise
21Billion fordilapidated hospitals, They
Did'traise 21Billion for MilitaryWeapons
against Boko Haram,They Didn't raise
21Billion forflood Victims, They Didn't
raise21Billion for children dying ofVaccine
preventable disease, Theydidn't raise
21Billion for thehomeless. BUT they all
gatheredto raise 21Billion for another
4Years
of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY,CORRUPTION, AND
BADGOVERNANCE. VoteGMB VoteAPC how
many like for FeBuhari
Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by obontami: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bleep no sex relationship...ion't do such shiiit

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships by elguaje(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ain't nobody got time for that sh*t undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.