Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips (35597 Views)

Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by eleko1: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by efilefun(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
I was in a dream and i saw buhari crying

That's called tears of joy

#ihavedecided
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
You see??!!! GEJ's rail transformation has even become the trigger for finding love
7 gbosas for my able President
GEJ till 3019 o jare

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Rawani: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
These people...
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by tammie24: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Team GEJ

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:
We are wiser, any pro GEJ here should tell me the meaning of TRAM without looking at the dic or Google... You all keep celebrating trash grow up and see what is being enjoyed everywhere
I dont think you know what a tram is. I understand the fact that you would say anything to discredit PDP but for sake of the God you believe in and serve dont call this a tram, though it might not be a speed lying just to score cheap point is a very low low for you.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by loomer: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
ONE DAY AT A TIME, NIGERIA WILL GET THERE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by loomer: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:
We are wiser, any pro GEJ here should tell me the meaning of TRAM without looking at the dic or Google... You all keep celebrating trash grow up and see what is being enjoyed everywhere

WETIN CONCERN TRAMS AND TRAINS?

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by watchindelta(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
unmmmmm cool Steve
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just watched the video grin grin grin Bros you dey craze wella! grin grin grin But awesome though, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this actually exists in Nigeria. Almost feels like it happened before we were mentally ready for it, maybe that's why some people get so angry when they hear about it lol grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by efilefun(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
loomer:

Na one of them be this... The only thing u know as trams is drug right? Smh for your generation
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by organic973: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
I know some of those people who insulted GEJ would have tested the train.

There is GOD ooooo

Voting GEJ till 2019...........

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by techlegs: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tomorrow APC will tell us there is nothing on ground. S!!lly old foouls looking for national treasury to loot. I just hate the party. The old men should leave NIGERIA alone. Transformation does not happen in one night, it is a process and GEJ is already on course, do t derail the moving train.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by efilefun(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
woodcook:
I dont think you know what a tram is. I understand the fact that you would say anything to discredit PDP but for sake of the God you believe in and serve dont call this a tram, though it might not be a speed lying just to score cheap point is a very low low for you.

Ain't calling this a tram but I believe we shouldn't be celebrating ordinary locomotive trains when other countries have light speed trains and also trams which I know millions of Nigerians don't know the meaning
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by efilefun(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
loomer:

Na one of them be this... The only thing u know as trams is drug right? Smh for your generation
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Aniahfrankie(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Doesn't stop me from voting him out.
GOAT

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by loomer: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

no let poverty kill u,

me know say for ur life u neva use eyes see trams not to talk of enter.

government do de try to make the railway system work u DON de talk of trams.

wetn make the state government no fit put trams for there states.

must federal do everything?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

Dude with all due respect, shut up and stop derailing this wonderful thread. Some of us are happy observing our steady development and you want to come in here with your political PR nonsense and spoil our joy. Why don't you find your way to Gwoza and die like the worthless terrorist you are? Undisguised dungheap that you are.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by danypoolson(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:
what Obama done about killing of black teenagers in the US.they hate Gej because he did not approved same sex marriage..have you seen any US Army in sambisa forest..wake-up.American is not our friends.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by AreaFada2: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

Ain't calling this a tram but I believe we shouldn't be celebrating ordinary locomotive trains when other countries have light speed trains and also trams which I know millions of Nigerians don't know the meaning

Have we had anything like this for 30years? Don't babies crawl first before they walk?

If GEJ had met this on ground, don't you think the money used here could have done something else?

Please be objective no matter which party you support.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by CaptainAmerica1: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria
God bless GEJ
God bless us all

GEJ till 2019 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by anonimi: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
The real journey is moving from this in 1985:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

to the experience shared by the OP and so many other Nigerians.

Vote wisely for CONTINUITY of progressive change!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by techlegs: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Doesn't stop me from voting him out.

Sorry bro, your vote cannot remove GEJ from ASO ROCK take it or leave it GEJ is going higher. Your illiterate candidate has been evading court summon, soon he will start evading arrest because the judiciary will soon declare him wanted for forging statement of result and perjury.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by CaptainAmerica1: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
techlegs:

Sorry bro, your vote cannot remove GEJ from ASO ROCK take it or leave it GEJ is going higher. Your illiterate candidate has been evading court summon, soon he will start evading arrest because the judiciary will soon declare him wanted for forging statement of result and perjury.

[size=80pt]k.[/size]
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by 2kris(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
I was in a dream and i saw buhari crying
bro abeg na which site i go watch amcheesy..........l ll love to see the dream again

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by chuckdee4(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

Did other countries start off with high speed trains?
We should learn to appreciate any form of improvement in Nigeria, after all whatever was on board before was no were close to what GEJ has done

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mycar: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gej has really tried despite all odds, to me he deserves another term as we can't afford to gamble with our future again now.

After going through this thread, www.nairaland.com/2130000/general-buharis-military-government

My perception about Buhari has changed and methinks Goodluck is far better than him as the worst thing that can happen to a man, is the withdrawal of his freedom.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by tartar9(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
how many aeons did the charcoal vomiting smoke caughing locomotive take to get there?nonsense this is what the ozuologist spent 1.6 TRILLION! naira on and some people are busy celebrating the mediocrity.
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by neocortex: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ's work is speaking for him.
Buhari needs to take this train and experience it for himself, rather than acting out Tinubu's script.
GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by klodike(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
activatenigeria:

Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State, but I prefer to call him Steve the spy cam guy, he recently embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano with some cool spy cam gadget of all kind to capture the trills of the journey without rising any form of suspicion.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long and adventures trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow in his magnanimity Steve deiced to share the experience and excitement of his jolly ride to Kano for all to see. Op nice video, but how can I get that sound track?

Rated awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
My nigga took a train from lagos to kano to see a babe!!!!

Your father must be so proud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) / Bus Jerrican-Made Fuel Tank Shocks Lagos Passengers (Video, Photo) / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.