Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips (35601 Views)

Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by toshmann(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ is working.
Trains are back. No one can deny it

Silence from the APC terror network of blood and brooms
The terrorist (bokoharee network) and blood sucking witches/wizards (carrying brooms about) cant boast of any positive thing they've done, (apart from fashila, who also advised against electing old men cheesy )

But by the way, this guy take style de arrange chics for train, say he be journalists undecided wetin i de do here, i get i-Phone, i get internet, just buy ticket enter train begin arrange.
I'm off to Penn Station, New York to DC cool
Guys see y'all later

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by efilefun(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
rickkid:

Dude with all due respect, shut up and stop derailing this wonderful thread. Some of us are happy observing our steady development and you want to come in here with your political PR nonsense and spoil our joy. Why don't you find your way to Gwoza and die like the worthless terrorist you are? Undisguised dungheap that you are.

Maybe your family members are terrorists i dont know but if you quote me and say thrash again your generations will regret your existence. Fool
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Dreambeat: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cool cool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mapet: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bros. this is delusion and not improvement. I traveled the same route in 1998 and I see not much different, same ol train(probably this ones newer), longer journey that you tell yourself, you wished you took other options.

Truth is why are we doing what is not sustainable. This guage is old and outdated, the coaches are old and not realy suitable for long distance trips, no AC, yet you think it's good to start from near zero in 2014/15

Govt should privatize the whole damn thing

chuckdee4:

Did other countries start off with high speed trains?
We should learn to appreciate any form of improvement in Nigeria, after all whatever was on board before was no were close to what GEJ has done
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by EasyBundles(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
I was in a dream and i saw buhari crying
Wake up now or till febuhari 14.
Sai Baba Buhari!!
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

Maybe your family members are terrorists i dont know but if you quote me and say thrash again your generations will regret your existence. Fool
What are you gonna do? Wave your broom at me? grin grin grin Id1ot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
mapet:
Bros. this is delusion and not improvement. I traveled the same route in 1998 and I see not much different, same ol train(probably this ones newer), longer journey that you tell yourself, you wished you took other options.

Truth is why are we doing what is not sustainable. This guage is old and outdated, the coaches are old and not realy suitable for long distance trips, no AC, yet you think it's good to start from near zero in 2014/15

You are either a shameless liar, blind or you simply didn't watch the video.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by chuckdee4(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
mapet:

I'm not saying its the best but its a start, the same start we have been craving for some 20 years.
When they start from point A, it can only get better if they keep putting in the same effort they put to get the project off the ground in the first place

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Kingspin(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is making things easy for everybody.
Even the blind can see and feel it. Can u imagine another 4yrs for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by nijanigga: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
gej's e-rats all over. money go soon finish.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by LastProphet: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
activatenigeria:

Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State, but I prefer to call him Steve the spy cam guy, he recently embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano with some cool spy cam gadget of all kind to capture the trills of the journey without rising any form of suspicion.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long and adventures trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow in his magnanimity Steve deiced to share the experience and excitement of his jolly ride to Kano for all to see.

Rated awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ

Please you didnt tell us how may hours it took

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by factbox(f): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gullible Nigerian youths celebrating mediocrity and Trash, celebrating locomotive trains in 21st century. Upon all d Nation Trillions that has been embezzled. Keep being backward GEJ E-Rats. TANs
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mailmiyes(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
wow
activatenigeria:

Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State, but I prefer to call him Steve the spy cam guy, he recently embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano with some cool spy cam gadget of all kind to capture the trills of the journey without rising any form of suspicion.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long and adventures trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow in his magnanimity Steve deiced to share the experience and excitement of his jolly ride to Kano for all to see.

Rated awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

Ain't calling this a tram but I believe we shouldn't be celebrating ordinary locomotive trains when other countries have light speed trains and also trams which I know millions of Nigerians don't know the meaning
Kindly go to hell. Which one did your father build?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by okpurukata(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
I am truly impressed. I expected outdated interiors, not what I just saw. Hmmmmm, someone is gradually transforming the country, while some are mutating.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
rickkid:

He's a shameless liar. He's not blind, and he did watch the video. Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Eluwilussit(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Trending:
u travel go meet gal u come dey announce am

The emphasis was on the train/ journey, not the guy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Eluwilussit(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
I was in a dream and i saw buhari crying

You can dream that dream again.
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
The train station is diseased! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Eluwilussit(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
aviazuva:
Age has great advantage over youth
In wisdom and in reasoning thats the truth
The aged may be outrun but not outreasoned.

The only things Buhari achieved through quota system were as a young man. Tell the world what he achieved as an old man. Abi you never hear of old people diseases? It is natural that our faculties start to wane as we age. Buhari has gone past his time and usefulness to our great nation.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by SailorXY: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
this is fresh air indeed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by kingDarius(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Redoil:
I am using triump 3310 please somebody should tell me how to operate it so that i can watch the video
Try warm d phone for fire,remove d battery n soak in water.
Power d fone n tell us d rest.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by atlwireles: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nobody can stop the transformation going on across Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Eluwilussit(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
efilefun:

Ain't calling this a tram but I believe we shouldn't be celebrating ordinary locomotive trains when other countries have light speed trains and also trams which I know millions of Nigerians don't know the meaning

Your assumption is skewed. There wasn't anything like train in our country for a long time now. Jona simply reghabitated the old rail lines and the old system. Now that's a good step. To build a completely new system, will be too expensive. Speed train is great but it is not a priority.

If all the vagabonds before Jona did this much, we wouldn't be in this rot. Jona is not anywhere effective as a president but he is trying. Corruption is so deep rooted in our culture that it will take a gradual process to re-wire us. Buhari should never be mentioned when discussing progress. This same rail system that we have refused to give Jona credit, Buhari as head of state, cancelled the lagos metro rail contract and paid tens of millions of dollars instead of honouring the contract.

Why did Buhari do that? Because it was in the west and not in the north. Buhari is a bitter man. He's not a democrat. He loves the North and the North only. Say no to evil.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by mapet: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Buzz of retard or I swat you with my wallet
rickkid:

Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Akukaria: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
SAI BUHARI !!!
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by gulfer: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is making things easy for everybody.
Why suddenly now? Is is because of elections or had he been sleeping like Jonah in the Bible before NOW?
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by paycash: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
See the truth
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
mapet:
Buzz of retard or I swat you with my wallet
That wallet you bought at Ikeja under bridge? grin grin grin

Being anonymous on Nairaland eh... lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips by belente(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oga, you are suppose to be a detective

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Jerrican-Made Fuel Tank Shocks Lagos Passengers (Video, Photo) / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 / Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.