Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

a - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / a (6363 Views)

Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? / To Get International Passports, Nigerians To Show Evidence Of Tax Payment / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
a
Re: a by ejikeme(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2015
go to the nearest imigration office. about #15,000 is the official fee. you need someone who has a passport already to endorse your form and also a photocopy of the persons passport.
Re: a by tdayof(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2015
ejikeme:
go to the nearest imigration office. about #15,000 is the official fee. you need someone who has a passport already to endorse your form and also a photocopy of the persons passport.
he can't get it by the official price.
He doesn't need someone who has a passport, the immigration officers knows how to do it for him.
Re: a by Fatalveli(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Passport price as at last month was 25k, and its damn stressful, but if you wanna ease yourself of the stress, you've gotta wet the hands of the immigration officers.
Re: a by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Am planning to get one International Passport for myself too any moment from now at NIS Akure.

Please what are the requirements and I also learnt that there re two different types of International passports..

People please help....
Re: a by tdayof(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Sile12:
Am planning to get one International Passport for myself too any moment from now at NIS Akure.

Please what are the requirements and I also learnt that there re two different types of International passports..

People please help....

they will give you the ordinary type. Since you are an ordinary citizen grin
Re: a by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
tdayof:
they will give you the ordinary type. Since you are an ordinary citizen grin

gringringringringringringringringringringrin

Be serious abeg.....
Re: a by ejikeme(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
tdayof:
he can't get it by the official price.
He doesn't need someone who has a passport, the immigration officers knows how to do it for him.

ok. i did mine the legal way.
Re: a by tdayof(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
ejikeme:

ok. i did mine the legal way.
its legal the way I mentioned too...
Re: a by tdayof(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sile12:

gringringringringringringringringringringrin

Be serious abeg.....
standard passport
Re: a by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
tdayof:
standard passport

Thanks bro, how about that guarantor's form signed by commissioner of oath, learnt is among the basic requirements
Re: a by tdayof(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sile12:

Thanks bro, how about that guarantor's form signed by commissioner of oath, learnt is among the basic requirements
you dont need that.. They already know how to fill the stuff into their computer
Re: a by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
tdayof:
you dont need that.. They already know how to fill the stuff into their computer

Thanks...
Re: a by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Thanks a lot everyone, I'm really grateful ejikeme tdayof Fatalveli Sile12 . My remaining question is that can I get it in Ilorin, or only Abuja or Lagos?
Re: a by tdayof(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
koonbey:
Thanks a lot everyone, I'm really grateful ejikeme tdayof Fatalveli Sile12 . My remaining question is that can I get it in Ilorin, or only Abuja or Lagos?
sure any immigration office
Re: a by ejikeme(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
koonbey:

any immigration office
Re: a by ejikeme(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
http://www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=34

you will see the Kwara state office address in the link

***modified ***
Fed. Secretariat Complex Fate Road Ilorin 031-224962
Re: a by micynute94(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2017
@koonbey1 where u able to get it..
I also need one done and am Ilorin. Can u guide me through the process?
Re: a by micynute94(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2017
@koonbey where u able to get it..
I also need one done and am Ilorin. Can u guide me through the process?

(1) (Reply)

Partial Collapse Of 21-Storey Skyscraper In Lagos / Before Coming To Ireland Part 2. / Is It Too Dangerous To Travel To The East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.