Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

PC Games Free Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PC Games Free Download (4571 Views)

Download The Best Of Android Games Free, Best Apk Games, Music, Video / Download Paid Android HD Games Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Visit apunkagames.net or fullypcgames.net to download compressed PC games... Please does anybody know where I can download trusted HIGHLY compressed GTA san Andreas for free without having to undergo any surveys? I tried those websites I listed above, but the grand theft there is 608mb, and I can't afford that, can anybody help? Thanks
Re: PC Games Free Download by hkidola00(m): 1:05am On Feb 05, 2015
luyemee:
Visit apunkagames.net or fullypcgames.net to download compressed PC games... Please does anybody know where I can download trusted HIGHLY compressed GTA san Andreas for free without having to undergo any surveys? I tried those websites I listed above, but the grand theft there is 608mb, and I can't afford that, can anybody help? Thanks
why dont you try softonic.com
Re: PC Games Free Download by UchihaItachi(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2015
torrent
Re: PC Games Free Download by Collinz2(m): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Since u cnt download 608mb no need 2 tell u.
Re: PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Collinz2:
lol, I can, intact I wasted 100 naira each for two days trying to download them, but the highest download speed I got on mtn was 34kbps.. I was frustrated, mtn didn't let me download cuz of the size. Now I'm looking for something smaller in size
Re: PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
hkidola00:
why dont you try softonic.com
thanks bruh, but softonic don't usually give out these games for free... The only things I'm sure softonic would give are patches, mods and cheat codes
Re: PC Games Free Download by Chyjoey(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please after downloading a pc game how do i go abt installing it?
Re: PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
Please after downloading a pc game how do i go abt installing it?
what is the file format? I'm guessing its .rar . Well if it is, you need a program that you can use to extract the main game fine, as it has been compressed, the after extraction, open the game file and click on "setup" or "install" , then follow the instructions. The best program which I personally advice you to use is winrar... I hope this was helpful, thanks for stopping by
Re: PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
UchihaItachi:
torrent
I use a bb, I prefer to download with it
Re: PC Games Free Download by emperorizzy(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2015
@chyjoey if it's an .iso file then you've gotta burn it into a DVD or CD and install. You could try googling up 'ocean of games', they have some cool games there, and it's in .zip format, so, you know the rest

1 Like

Re: PC Games Free Download by Mykcool(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2015
emperorizzy:
@chyjoey if it's an .iso file then you've gotta burn it into a DVD or CD and install. You could try googling up 'ocean of games', they have some cool games there, and it's in .zip format, so, you know the rest
u dnt need to burn to anywhere. PowerISO does a good job grin

1 Like

Re: PC Games Free Download by Mykcool(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
true talk
Re: PC Games Free Download by Collinz2(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2015
Mykcool:
u dnt need to burn to anywhere. PowerISO does a good job grin
i have powerISO bt dnt knw how 2 use it, jst 3days ago i downloaded assassin creed in .iso format after xtracting i click auto run and it install bt i cant play the game. I download 6gb and delete it that same day i jst vex

1 Like

Re: PC Games Free Download by Chyjoey(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
luyemee:
what is the file format? I'm guessing its .rar . Well if it is, you need a program that you can use to extract the main game fine, as it has been compressed, the after extraction, open the game file and click on "setup" or "install" , then follow the instructions. The best program which I personally advice you to use is winrar... I hope this was helpful, thanks for stopping by
thank you bro..you wer helpful

1 Like

Re: PC Games Free Download by Collinz2(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
thank you bro..you wer helpful
and some games dnt need installing, just extrack and run the exe file to play. E.g gta san andreas

1 Like

Re: PC Games Free Download by Mykcool(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
i have powerISO bt dnt knw how 2 use it, jst 3days ago i downloaded assassin creed in .iso format after xtracting i click auto run and it install bt i cant play the game. I download 6gb and delete it that same day i jst vex
it's not really hard. U'll right click on the iso file then mount
Re: PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
if you weren't able to play the game, it would be because your system doesn't support the game requirement eg ram size, Os, video card size etc... Before downloading any game, always make sure to check the requirements and compare with your system, so as to save you a lot of data. Nevertheless some games would still play on your system even if it doesn't meet the requirements, but experience may defer
Re: PC Games Free Download by Collinz2(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
luyemee:

if you weren't able to play the game, it would be because your system doesn't support the game requirement eg ram size, Os, video card size etc... Before downloading any game, always make sure to check the requirements and compare with your system, so as to save you a lot of data. Nevertheless some games would still play on your system even if it doesn't meet the requirements, but experience may defer
i check the games requirements b4 i download and the prob is am on 1.8ghz and the game need 1.9gbz and i dnt think thats why it did nt play.
Re: PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
i check the games requirements b4 i download and the prob is am on 1.8ghz and the game need 1.9gbz and i dnt think
thats why it did nt play.
is 1.9 the min requirement or standard requirement? If its the min, then that's the issue.. Or another possibility could be that you didn't extract all the files
Re: PC Games Free Download by Collinz2(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
luyemee:

is 1.9 the min requirement or standard requirement? If its the min, then that's the issue.. Or another possibility could be that you didn't extract all the files
1.9 is the min requirement. The game did nt play bcus i did nt mount it. When i xtracted it with winrar and install it, i run the exe file and it ask 4 cd rom.
Re: PC Games Free Download by Collinz2(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
luyemee:

1.9 is the min requirement. The game did nt play bcus i did nt mount it. When i xtracted it with winrar and install it, i run the exe file and it ask 4 cd rom. And i have played games that need 2.0ghz on it before.
Re: PC Games Free Download by luyemee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
1.9 is the min requirement. The game did nt play bcus i did nt mount it. When i xtracted it with winrar and install it, i run the exe file and it ask 4 cd rom. And i have played games that need 2.0ghz on it before.
oh ok,
Re: PC Games Free Download by Chyjoey(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
I knw of a software you could use to mount the game..
Re: PC Games Free Download by Chyjoey(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
I knw of a software you could use to mount the game
Re: PC Games Free Download by HackersContent: 6:11am On Apr 23, 2015
HackersContentcom is provide useful cheats and hacks for free
Re: PC Games Free Download by Sareal1: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2015
I use ultra iso. just right click the iso file you downloaded then mount it to your cd/dvd drive, after that open your dvd drive then u can install the software from there. As simple as ABC.
Re: PC Games Free Download by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2017
Deleted

(1) (Reply)

See Sneakers That Cost ($4,950) A Whopping ₦2.2million / Techno N3 As Hosport On A Laptop / MTN Is At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.