Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Images - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Images (662 Views)

{GIF Images} Teachers Day Gif Images, Teachers Day Animated Images, HD Wallpaper / [greeting Card]™ Teachers Day 2016 Handmade Greeting Card Images, Profile Pics, / [teachers Day Dp]™ Happy Teachers Day 2016 Dp, Hd Images, Profile Pic For Fb Cov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Images by begunatoye(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2015
PROLOGUé
And Esau said,"here I am about to die, what use is a birthright to me.." Genesis25:32 NWT.

John and Debrah descended from the stairs holding hands. He stopped as they approached the ground floor, whispering into her ear. She threw her head back, giggling, like she was being tickled. "Where are we sleeping out this week?"
"Just wait for my text, it will pop your eyes," John said.
She smiled.
As his feet touched the floor, he turned to the girl sitting behind the desk.
"You can leave in 20 minutes but ensure the petmart is locked up.l
She nodded slightly..
Debrah's face began growing into a frown.
"Never mind her, John said..

If she is becoming lazy, then employ another". She removed her hands from his clutch and stomped outside.
"Debra wait'" he said as he ran after her.. (To be cont'd tomorrow)

1 Like

Re: Images by begunatoye(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2015
John eased the car out of the parking lot and carefully slid on to the road that connects Anthony village to mile 2 express. He turned on the volume of the radio, blaring R kelly's "Body is calling".
"John, I don't like that sales girl"
"Neither do I", he stepped on the throttle, "fasten your seat belt"
"I'm safe"
He was insistent until he wore it. She came at him again." Sack that impudent girl, then get another."
John gripped the steering tightly."It took 6 months to train her to know left from right."
She rolled her eyes at him.
John appealed to her to drop the ball.Not many girls can also help out as vet assistant when necessary. John tried to change the topic."What's up for dinner."
"Your Fat sales girl"
John flinched.
Fix her and - will fix dinner"
Re: Images by begunatoye(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
John peered into the side mirror and saw a red car about to overtake him, and in a twinkle it zoomed past him. He wondered where it was speeding to since traffic was building up a few meters ahead. Another car wanted to overtake him again. Not this time, he thought. When they got to the bridge just before the traffic light at Maryland, traffic was standing still. He turned and caught Debrah staring at him." John I love you. I want to carry your baby."
He smiled. "Love you too my dear wifey". , he kissed her, "can't wait to text our next nest to lyou."
This time, she kissed him. It. took the impatient hooting of horns to jolt them out of their snogging. To his delight, cars were moving again.as he shifted his car into drive, he saw the red car again and this time, it wasn't in a hurry to overtake him, the window of the car came down slowlym. The images of driveby shooting in Americaan films flashed in his mind, as he stepped on his throttle, making Debrah lurch forward in her seat. As john got to the traffic light ,he was glad it was green. He glanced at the mirror and saw the driver of the red car poking out ihis head. He froze . He knew that...
"John what is wrong? You are acting like you saw a demon" she glanced over her shoulder.
"Er. ... nothing".
Then move the car,before the lights turn red"
At that instant , the car zoomed past, headed towards Ojota,
Re: Images by begunatoye(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
The next day.
John was inside the clinic instructing Imeh the vet assistant to clean the examination table with disinfectant. He beckoned to the lady standing tentatively at the entrance of the clinic. "Bring ciara" he motioned to imeh to stop. "Put her on the table." She was hesitant as the dog began to growl. John spoke softly to Ciara, and the growl gradually turned to a whimper. He patted her head. " Lhasas are little tough guys"
He began playing with Ciara and soon she relaxed enough to roll on its back and show him his belly. John tickled her stomach and observed it was swollen slightly, and her eyes were had watery discharges. "Good girl", she tickled her, eliciting a whimper. He muttered to imeh who was looking clueless to bring syringe and needle from the petmart.
Re: Images by begunatoye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
John saw the look of apprehension on the lady's face as Imeh returned with syringe and needle in his hand. Just as imeh handed it over to him. Ciara began growling again. He dropped them on the table and started playing with her again and when she relaxed, he quickly jabbed her stomach and aspirated fluid. It was straw-colored.. When the lady saw it, she gasped, sweats breaking out on her forehead. John pat her shoulder in a reassuring manner.. He explained to her that from ciara's file, her deworming has been irregular, then a little liver damage. John watched her eyes grow wide in fear and her lips quivering. "I will deworm her and I prescribe a liver toniv for her. You can get it at the petmarrt..
The girl muttered, " I am a student."
John stared at her feet."Don't worry, you will get a bill cheaper than your Gucci shoes."
There was a flash of embarrassment on her face, followed by a sigh of relief.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought By George Carlin / Book Review: Ane Igala; The Prophetic Angle / A Young Boy Remembers A Past Life "Reincarnation" He Had Where He Was Murdered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.