Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 (43522 Views)

Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by thiscounts(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin
apcmustwin:

What's dis one saying?

Cant you get the joke?Musiwa comments arent meant to be taken serious...He is notoriously known for his personality. When you provoke him more, he can get the satellite image of your bedroom uploaded here in a matter of seconds.He is just one of a kind

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by ijiini(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
.....very pretty woman

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by Ryabcool(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
apcmustwin:

Who him be?
Jesus Christ
Mohammed

Musiwa is the accepted Yabaleft patient of Nairaland. He's so mad that we've accepted him like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by imperiouxx(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
mainman7:

Thunder!!! + Lightening!!! + Fire!!! strike u to pieces. You jobless senseless igbo boy trying so hard to breed confusion and disunity among the great Yorubas. We all know who u r n what u r trying to do. At exactly 1:00AM tonight, wake ur mother up and ask her whr ur flat-head father is; retarded basterd suffering from hereditarian pathological dementia!

Haba! grin
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by alobam1: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
imperiouxx:

One of many reasons nairaland isn't worth it.
Bros.u see know say na joke he dey crack.me sef enjoy am..If nairaland isn't worth it,which forum would?You know so well that Nairaland worths it that's why you are one of the Goons on Travel..I mean the Mighty goons..Hows d Family doing bro?
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by imperiouxx(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
alobam1:
Bros.u see know say na joke he dey crack.me sef enjoy am..If nairaland isn't worth it,which forum would?You know so well that Nairaland worths it that's why you are one of the Goons on Travel..I mean the Mighty goons..Hows d Family doing bro?

lols. He caught me red handed!

I mean to say frontpage isn't worth it. I'm good and you?
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2015
mainman7:

Thunder!!! + Lightening!!! + Fire!!! strike u to pieces. You jobless senseless igbo boy trying so hard to breed confusion and disunity among the great Yorubas. We all know who u r n what u r trying to do. At exactly 1:00AM tonight, wake ur mother up and ask her whr ur flat-head father is; retarded basterd suffering from hereditarian pathological dementia!

Hehehehehe! Musiwa don open some people nyash! grin grin After all your ranting, we still know that that is not awo's daughter. The girl on that pic is an Igbo girl. Go and tell your big headed father that! tongue
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by alobam1: 3:00am On Feb 06, 2015
imperiouxx:

lols. He caught me red handed!

I mean to say frontpage isn't worth it. I'm good and you?
Am doing very very good too.Just saying Hi to our very own Oga Impe..We are all destined for the top.
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by iamrealdeji(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Greyworld:
So d queen ws dis beautiful?
Side view
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by peterovanski(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Seequadry:
were was I then....

Still a sperk of sperm
Re: Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 by ExtremeDot: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Time... Time... Time...

Time is so subtle, and gentle, advances unnoticed, but time's effect is powerful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.