Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Please Help Me Caption This Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Me Caption This Picture. (771 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:08am On Feb 05, 2015
SMH

Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Mumu PDP, what electoral value do those people have? They have No PVC and they don't reside here in Nigeria. Bunch of jobless time-wasters

Sai Buhari
Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by eleko1: 3:04am On Feb 05, 2015
PDP and cluelessness sad sad
Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by Longeria(m): 3:30am On Feb 05, 2015
barcanista:
Mumu PDP, what electoral value do those people have? They have No PVC and they don't reside here in Nigeria. Bunch of jobless time-wasters

Sai Buhari
will you be saying this trash if reverse is the case?
Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 05, 2015
all i see is less than 10 clueless people
Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 05, 2015
PHOTOSHOP OF THE HIGHEST ORDER…..Mscheeewwwwww.
Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by egift(m): 4:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by Iaz93: 4:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Themaingate:
all i see is less than 10 clueless people

I saw 7 and half. grin
Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by egift(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Gombe for Buhari. Change is here to stay! grin grin grin grin

Re: Please Help Me Caption This Picture. by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2015
verakooler:
PHOTOSHOP OF THE HIGHEST ORDER…..Mscheeewwwwww.

EXACTLY, note the 2nd guy from the left is allegedly holding a Nigerian flag which was quite obviously superimposed on the red coloured maple leaf symbol of Canadian nationality - very poorly done.

A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President- The Economist / If Buhari's Mission Is To Figt Corruption, Shouldn't He Be Made EFCC Boss? / How I Felt When Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card-jonathan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7