Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. (5405 Views)

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Sambest2(m): 3:27am On Feb 05, 2015
NYSC management has earlier hinted that the online registration fee will be reduced. It's now three thousand naira instead of the earlier four thousand naira paid by corp members who chose to process their mobilization online rather than the traditional institution based processing.

source: NYSC official twitter handle: @nysc_ng
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by people3: 5:01am On Feb 05, 2015
They shud reduced it to one thousand naira instead of d four thousand naira not three thousand cos there is no diff. Btw four and three thousand
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2015
If there is no different between four and three, then u have to pay d 4k while others pay 3k
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by desertboom(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
nancyifeatu:
If there is no different between four and three, then u have to pay d 4k while others pay 3k

What is so special about the 1k reduction?
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by walad4yhu(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
desertboom:

U can subscribe ur fone with

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Sambest2(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2015
walad4yhu:

U can subscribe ur fone with
Correct!!!.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by kaysy(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2015
desertboom:

Multiply N1,000 by over 300,000 Graduates to know what's special about it
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by desertboom(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
kaysy:

Multiply N1,000 by over 300,000 Graduates to know what's special about it
What happened if we canvas for a better reduction? You and others here believe 1k is such a better reduction. While comparing the reduction, have you tried to multiply 3k by 300,000 graduates?
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
don't mind them
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by kaysy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
desertboom:

What happened if we canvas for a better reduction? You and others here believe 1k is such a better reduction. While comparing the reduction, have you tried to multiply 3k by 300,000 graduates?

A Price range of about N2,000 to N2,500 would be ok considering the benefits involved, You must agree with me that the benefits far outweighs the cost

1. Have you ever reasoned of a person who have to travel all the way from West to East and so on just to collect Call Up Letter?
2. Did you consider the cost of transportation, risk of accident and effect of harsh economic condition of the country?
3. Did u ever reason towards considering the cost of Accommodation and cost of living during the said period?

You people should reason very very well before you talk, i believe most people talking like this are those whose schools are not too far from home. I also live and schooled in Lagos but i dnt just open up to say trash cos i analyses every details involved in a particular situation before talking.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by oche123: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
like it or nt, u must goto ur schoo to collect ur statement, so while using distant as an excuse. they should reduce it to #1000
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by kaysy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
oche123:
like it or nt, u must goto ur schoo to collect ur statement, so while using distant as an excuse. they should reduce it to #1000

Not all Schools are as behind as other, some schools have actually made it possible for students and graduates to print statement of results online from the comfort of anywhere they are... Yabatech is an example. Hey

1 Like

Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2015
kaysy:

A Price range of about N2,000 to N2,500 would be ok considering the benefits involved, You must agree with me that the benefits far outweighs the cost

1. Have you ever reasoned of a person who have to travel all the way from West to East and so on just to collect Call Up Letter?
2. Did you consider the cost of transportation, risk of accident and effect of harsh economic condition of the country?
3. Did u ever reason towards considering the cost of Accommodation and cost of living during the said period?

You people should reason very very well before you talk, i believe most people talking like this are those whose schools are not too far from home. I also live and schooled in Lagos but i dnt just open up to say trash cos i analyses every details involved in a particular situation before talking.

You don't seem to get the point!!!

The benefit for some of us definitely outweighs the #3,000. But that My friend is not the question.

The question is how much do NYSC need to set up the much better Online Platform.
When you finish and reason well, It'll be so obvious they are extorting you guys.

When well over 100,000 Corpers(in 2014) paid #4,000 each, they made #400,000,000. Yes 400 Cool million. grin grin

So they want to make another cool 300 Million.

The above is just a rough estimate though. I'm sure they made more tongue tongue

But then Nigerians see corruption, extortion and the likes as normal smiley smiley

GEJ should totally continue stealing our Hard Earned National Treasure. It is normal undecided undecided
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by kaysy(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2015
taiwolusol:

You don't seem to get the point!!!

The benefit for some of us definitely outweighs the #3,000. But that My friend is not the question.

The question is how much do NYSC need to set up the much better Online Platform.
When you finish and reason well, It'll be so obvious they are extorting you guys.

When well over 100,000 Corpers(in 2014) paid #4,000 each, they made #400,000,000. Yes 400 Cool million. grin grin

So they want to make another cool 300 Million.

The above is just a rough estimate though. I'm sure they made more tongue tongue

But then Nigerians see corruption, extortion and the likes as normal smiley smiley

GEJ should totally continue stealing our Hard Earned National Treasure. It is normal undecided undecided

Seriously am not taking this personal but its quite disheartening when i see Nigerian Graduates reason below expectation...
For crying out loud you have no bleeping business looking at what they make when u know obviously that your benefits far outweighs your expenses.

That called greediness in the heart of men.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
kaysy:

Seriously am not taking this personal but its quite disheartening when i see Nigerian Graduates reason below expectation...
For crying out loud you have no bleeping business looking at what they make when u know obviously that your benefits far outweighs your expenses.

That called greediness in the heart of men.

In the "Corperate World" there's what they call

1. ACCOUNTABILITY
2. INTEGRITY and
3. TRANSPARENCY!!!

It should be asked for.

You parent can't give you 50K per week when their estimated expenses for your upkeep is a mere 10K per week

I'm very disappointed at your mindset. And it's annoying that you think I'm the problem here grin grin
No pun intended wink

That We are toning to benefit doesn't give them the right to rip us off. Common bro.....you know better.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
They can get the best Hands in the world to complete the project for them for less than $1m.

I repeat my government must be Transparent. It is my right!!!
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by kaysy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
taiwolusol:

In the "Corperate World" there's what they call

1. ACCOUNTABILITY
2. INTEGRITY and
3. TRANSPARENCY!!!

It should be asked for.

You parent can't give you 50K per week when their estimated expenses for your upkeep is a mere 10K per week

I'm very disappointed at your mindset. And it's annoying that you think I'm the problem here grin grin
No pun intended wink

That We are toning to benefit doesn't give them the right to rip us off. Common bro.....you know better.

NYSC Should be ACCOUNTABLE to you?
Are you Federal Government that set them up and has the right to demand for Accountability from them?
NOTE: NYSC should be accountable to Federal Government while Fed. Govt should Accountable to its citizens which is where you belong, not the other way round.

Ok, please don't be offended;
Register Online between 2nd March to 4th April, 2015 (Hope you know this one is not free, except you have DigitalPersona Fingerprint Capture Machine and an internet enabled PC to do that)

Go to your school between 13th and 14th April, 2015 to collect your CallUp Number

Return to your school between 27th to 29th April, 2015 to pickup your CallUp Letter (Note that some schools will charge money to release this CallUp Letter) Besides, if you misplace this CallUp Letter due to whatever reason, there is no replacement

[size=15pt]Hope this has settled the matter[/size]
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
kaysy:

NYSC Should be ACCOUNTABLE to you?
Are you Federal Government that set them up and has the right to demand for Accountability from them?
NOTE: NYSC should be accountable to Federal Government while Fed. Govt should Accountable to its citizens which is where you belong, not the other way round.

Ok, please don't be offended;
Register Online between 2nd March to 4th April, 2015 (Hope you know this one is not free, except you have DigitalPersona Fingerprint Capture Machine and an internet enabled PC to do that)

Go to your school between 13th and 14th April, 2015 to collect your CallUp Number

Return to your school between 27th to 29th April, 2015 to pickup your CallUp Letter (Note that some schools will charge money to release this CallUp Letter) Besides, if you misplace this CallUp Letter due to whatever reason, there is no replacement

[size=15pt]Hope this has settled the matter[/size]

You need to sit down and reason well. No pun Intended

Because GSM is good makes it right for MTN to charge #1,000 per minute? shocked shocked

Or because you're dying of starvation makes it right for that food seller to demand #10,000 for a plate of Eba and Egusi?

Our government can't extort us at ransom...

And yes, any government agency is accountable to every regular guy on the street.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by desertboom(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
taiwolusol:

You need to sit down and reason well. No pun Intended

Because GSM is good makes it right for MTN to charge #1,000 per minute? shocked shocked

Or because you're dying of starvation makes it right for that food seller to demand #10,000 for a plate of Eba and Egusi?

Our government can't extort us at ransom...

And yes, A regular any government agency is accountable to every regular guy on the street.

Thanks for taking it up for me while I was away. I believe Kaysy and others will understand better.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by kaysy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
When i engage in a heated talk with someone, i want to believe am talking with someone that is well grounded in the knowledge of what they are saying and can back it up with realistic statistics and analysis.... Unfortunately thats not what am seeing here, all am seeing are shalow minded people who finds it so difficult to reason out of the box, no wonder they say what an old man sees sitting down, a young man can never see it even while standing up... Please u guys should go on and ignore the payment option (thank God its optional) but i bet u, u'l make a U turn to make that payment later, it happened in Batch C14, we know the likes of u
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by desertboom(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
We have given you reasonable point to aid you understand better and even faster but you decided to sit on the fence to call us shallow minded people, priding to know better when facts, reality and every day living experience in Nigeria steer you in the face.

Let me reiterate for the sake of learning that;

1) NYSC comes with patriotism and National pride, the goal was not about money. Many deep thinking Nigerians such as myself are angry not because we can't afford the money but the process is mere our expectation.

2) NYSC should be accountable not only to Government but also to the common man on the street.

3) Yes, the money is too much for a poor Nigerian that will want to serve the Nation.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by SHOPPERS(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2015
When will Nigeria realise that we can actually push for better conditions from people at the realm of affairs?

Online registration costs them very little compared to the about 1billion naira possibly generated yearly from this.

The federal government paid for the facilities and also funds the maintenance of the facilities while paying the salary of all those involved. Where then is the money going to?

For those spewing the nonsense of distance, you should also support increment in school fees for those learning online and also for those students who gained admission in schools near their homes.

There's definitely no excuse for the payment,
I move for this to be free! Any seconder in the house?
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
kaysy:
When i engage in a heated talk with someone, i want to believe am talking with someone that is well grounded in the knowledge of what they are saying and can back it up with realistic statistics and analysis.... Unfortunately thats not what am seeing here, all am seeing are shalow minded people who finds it so difficult to reason out of the box, no wonder they say what an old man sees sitting down, a young man can never see it even while standing up... Please u guys should go on and ignore the payment option (thank God its optional) but i bet u, u'l make a U turn to make that payment later, it happened in Batch C14, we know the likes of u

It will interest you to know I was part of the C14 and I didn't pay nada.... They left us with a choice.

I'll choose mine. Go for yours. Ko gba ija tongue tongue
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by oche123: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
my bro thank your God,that it was very easier for you to go to school because somebody was their 4u come rain,come sun. so you wouldnt understand.....so student are stil tryn to meetup with their school talk les of Payn 4 online reg..some have to go into {famale}prostitution, and {guyz}stealn..u think its their wish....just because u eat 3times a day,u think its easy ....becareful b4 God Wil Allow U 2 Test A Little Of Poverty.Then U Wil Kwn Some Pple Drink Garri Once ADay,talk More Of Paying 3000.
Re: Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. by Sambest2(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
B'15 Online registration will kick off Sept 8th

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of 'change Of Name': How To Go About It. / Will There Be NYSC Batch C 2009? / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.