Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Where Are The APC "Likers"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The APC "Likers"? (2840 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Don Jazzy/marvins Performing At The APC Rally For Buhari In Lagos. DOROBUCCI. / If You Vote For The APC, You Are A Fool - Says Veteran Tv Presenter,Yemi Shodimu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
nellyjohn:
Their contract done finish and APC no get money again for renewal.

You dey mind them? The truth is they have been exposed for who they really are: liars, beast, flash in the pan and most importantly, blood-sucking Mosquitos.

Adieu APC and the janja-rats.
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Kororugged: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Do you think repeating the same lies 10 million times can turn it to the truth?

That has been the mantra of the APC.

You APC kids just make stories out of nothing, FYI, kororugged aka ChinemeOkpan, God has blessed me on every side; no amount of lies that you spew here will change who I am.

Work beckons, I have a day job; why not do us a favour and get one.

Why do I keep getting mentions from this cretinous bastard? Why are you vomiting my name everywhere?
May Sopona eat you alive. Who the hell do you think you are?
Ogun ma fi eje we ni nu odun yi
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Why do I keep getting mentions from this cretinous bastard? Why are you vomiting my name everywhere?

Wish your parents same, omo ibanuje. Omo pau bi ibon.
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Infact, ni odun yi, wa san ku. Awon obi e a fi oju sunkun e ni.
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Ajere o nki jere, o ni jere. Awon obi e ni jere e. Iku gbigbona lo ma ku. Omo ale.

Who u think say you be? Ko de ni da fun e.

Ofo ni omi efo nse, wa sofo danu ni.
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Kororugged: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Infact, ni odun yi, wa san ku. Awon obi e a fi oju sunkun e ni.

Aye e ti baje Bayswaters, Tie ti tan. Wa sin awon obi e ni Odun yi. Oma sin gbogbo molebi ni e ni odun yi. Ko ni da fun e.
Arrant nonsense. Why call me when you having issues with another poster? Ko ni da fun e. Were adugbo
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Kororugged: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Ajere o nki jere, o ni jere. Awon obi e ni jere e. Iku gbigbona lo ma ku. Omo ale.

Who u think say you be? Ko de ni da fun e.

Ofo ni omi efo nse, wa sofo danu ni.

Wa sunkun ni odun yi tomotomo, wa sin iyawo e, wa sin awon obi e, wa sin gbogbo molebi e.

Olosi Omo ale ponbele. Ko ni rgba fun e. Iwo Omo ale , omo ake, omo ibanuje
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Aye e ti baje Bayswaters, Tie ti tan. Wa sin awon obi e ni Odun yi. Oma sin gbogbo molebi ni e ni odun yi. Ko ni da fun e.
Arrant nonsense. Why call me when you having issues with another poster? Ko ni da fun e. Were adugbo

Omo mama fobo Jona ( the son of a mother with a burning puc.cy), wa tenu gbo bi owo ni.

You think say dis na tea party? I'm ready for you eed.iots. Gone are the days of being civil whereby we allow you get away with fuckery.

Infact, ara ma san pa e ni (May thunder strike you dead this minute).
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Wa sunkun ni odun yi tomotomo, wa sin iyawo e, wa sin awon obi e, wa sin gbogbo molebi e.

Olosi Omo ale ponbele. Ko ni rgba fun e. Iwo Omo ale , omo ake, omo ibanuje

May you never have goodnews in your life again, you have crossed the boundary and eternal poverty will be your portion. Omo ale jati jati.

What's wrong with you APC goons, always taking our humility and silence for weakness?
Are you mad?
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by parkhurst: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
SHOPPERS:
When the political issues bothering on the presidential election coming up started few months ago, APC guys were fierce with their likes and comments. Always attacking anti APC posts and comments with empty but deraling comments which garners likes and shares With speed.

But I noticed that of recent, the former trend of 262 likes 70 shares is now dwindling and wearing off. Why, maybe its due to the percieved cowardice of their representative who they then claimed will like to debate and is now running away or the clear case of forgery and perjury already against him.

Or where are those guys self now? Maybe they have gone to twitter sha.

What else do you expect? N.L. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by parkhurst: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

May you never have goodnews in your life again, you have crossed the boundary and eternal poverty will be your portion. Omo ale jati jati.

What's wrong with you APC goons, always taking our humility and silence for weakness?
Are you mad?

What else do you expect? N.Land. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by parkhurst: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

You dey mind them? The truth is they have been exposed for who they really are: liars, beast, flash in the pan and most importantly, blood-sucking Mosquitos.

Adieu APC and the janja-rats.

What else do you expect? N.Lander. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Kororugged: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Omo mama fobo Jona ( the son of a mother with a burning puc.cy), wa tenu gbo bi owo ni.

You think say dis na tea party? I'm ready for you eed.iots. Gone are the days of being civil whereby we allow you get away with fuckery.

Infact, ara ma san pa e ni (May thunder strike you dead this minute).

Were omo oshi. Paranoid bastard. Why are you mentioning my handle? Ko ni da fun e.

You are the eediot here. If you have problems with others, DO NOT EVER IN YOUR LIFE MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO ME- YOU BASTARD.

Osun o ni je ki Awon obirin ile re ati Iran re ki won ni eso lara.
Esulalu ogiri oko ni yi o ma ko ori buruku ba e ati ile re.
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Were omo oshi. Paranoid bastard. Why are you mentioning my handle? Ko ni da fun e.

You are the eediot here. If you have problems with others, DO NOT EVER IN YOUR LIFE MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO ME- YOU BASTARD.

Osun o ni je ki Awon obirin ile re ati Iran re ki won ni eso lara.
Esulalu ogiri oko ni yi o ma ko ori buruku ba e ati ile re.

Your multiple personality disorder rearing its head again, fuul go treat yourself.

How I wish I can see your stupid self right now, you for know say ponmo na leather. Eed.iot.

You fuuls will come here and act as if this place is your father's living room? U dey mad?
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Ikengawo: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
SHOPPERS:
When the political issues bothering on the presidential election coming up started few months ago, APC guys were fierce with their likes and comments. Always attacking anti APC posts and comments with empty but deraling comments which garners likes and shares With speed.

But I noticed that of recent, the former trend of 262 likes 70 shares is now dwindling and wearing off. Why, maybe its due to the percieved cowardice of their representative who they then claimed will like to debate and is now running away or the clear case of forgery and perjury already against him.

Or where are those guys self now? Maybe they have gone to twitter sha.

looool

apc RAN OUT OF MONEY

never in the history Nairaland have posts gotten 400+ likes until this election. After AIT unveiled their digital rigging mechanisms and of course they ran out of funding the likes went to 60+ on a good day. Useless propaganda lie lie muhammed party
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Kororugged: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]May you never have goodnews in your life again, you have crossed the boundary and eternal poverty will be your portion. Omo ale jati jati.

Are you mad?[/s]

Shut your mouth Olosi
I dont know you, yet you keep mentioning my handle everywhere. What humility are you talking about, you BASTARD? Who is we? E ti po to? You na never plenty reach. You support a political party, I support mine. Why are you mentioning my name everywhere??

Make your point, I make mine. Omo ale. O ni la odun yi koja, o ti sure ju. Olosi la awon obi e, won ko e lati le. Omo Ale ponbele.

cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be firefire, just because I highlight your never ending grammatical errors, the fool is confusing me with another moniker. Where is your certificate cheesy
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Shut your mouth Olosi
I dont know you, yet you keep mentioning my handle everywhere. What humility are you talking about, you BASTARD? Who is we? E ti po to? You na never plenty reach. You support a political party, I support mine. Why are you mentioning my name everywhere??

Make your point, I make mine. Omo ale. O ni la odun yi koja, o ti sure ju. Olosi la awon obi e, won ko e lati le. Omo Ale ponbele.

cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be firefire, just because I highlight your never ending grammatical errors, the fool is confusing me with another moniker. Where is your certificate cheesy

Firefire ko, waterwater ni. Odenson, omo ibanuje, arindin omo lasan ikeji aja.

When are you getting on your other monikers? Fuul.
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Kororugged: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Firefire ko, waterwater ni. Odenson, omo ibanuje, arindin omo lasan ikeji aja.

When are you getting on your other monikers? Fuul.

Firefire I have caught you grin grin grin

So my posts dey pain you like this? Firefire, hold your fire.
raatatatatata ibon everywhere tongue
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Bayswater: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Firefire I have caught you grin grin grin

So my posts dey pain you like this? Firefire, hold your fire.
raatatatatata ibon everywhere tongue

Intelligence is that one thing that keeps eluding you - you go see waterwater soon. onibaje, atole, obun, amukunmeko, oloorun, omo mama fobo jona (the son of a mother with a burnt pu.ccy)
Re: Where Are The APC "Likers"? by Kororugged: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Intelligence is that one thing that keeps eluding you - you go see waterwater soon. onibaje, atole, obun, amukunmeko, oloorun, omo mama fobo jona (the son of a mother with a burnt pu.ccy)[/s]

Omo Ale ponbele, the same bastard of a prostitute that said that Yorubas will beat their parents if they are paid.

O ni se ori re laye laye. How many times have you been paid to beat your father, omo ale? Ko ni ragba fun e se.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. / Alison-madueke Plotted To Flee To The Dominican Republic Before UK Arrest-SR / Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.