Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... (44947 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by kuzee(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na every time be how to, how to self
these people eh.
shoot ur self abeg, na beg i de beg..

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Muzikluva(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
derez no nid knowin if they will b rich wink...coz i will b rich cool
mwaaah I lyk ur reasoning! But wait o did you say "they"? grin
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by StunnazJay(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hocus Pocus. Financial freedom goes beyond some of these things posted.

Its an innate knowing' that your effort would pay off.

Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and maybe 5. Yes, getting financially free is not black nor white. Its a variable, create a plan, follow the plan rigidly with enough sense to be flexible where it matters.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by bynat(f): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
edozie04:
sinaj thumbs up, why depending on bf when you have yourself
Tell them.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by justi4jesu(f): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Muzikluva:
mwaaah I lyk ur reasoning! But wait o did you say "they"? grin

Don't put all your eggs in one basket smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Muzikluva(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Don't put all your eggs in one basket smiley
Choiiii _ lol
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by dmack(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
So all these bucket list implies how rich or poor a guy might end up being...sincerely, I don't seem to understand the fuss with females and their wanting more than appropriate and shii..all u need is a man with a dream that's all,..u can as well come in by helping him realize it...that way u won't be called a gold digger.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by eyeon(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Be a man before making the money... #Advice
No explanations.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by fromnigeria(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
100% right. Kudos

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
ok now..good to know..bt am nt waiting for dat,am already on my way to success.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
bynat:
Tell them.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Naija girls should hav the mentality of making their own money and not over reliance on what she gets from her man. Success is not sexually transmitted either. She just have to work for her money
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Drogo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice one sinaj smileyNice one sinaj
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by dammytosh: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:

God bless you angel.

All you need is a lover, friend, a teacher, a father and a mentor in your Man to be.

He does not have to be a philanthropist because you are not a refugee.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by 360musicng(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its official! phyno has dropped his first single of 2015 titled UNE! dope song.. be the first to listen to it here
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6e45a48d

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Edigrows: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have created this exact thread before, another admin who isn't aware must have pushed dis one to Frontpage--->>
7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To
Be Rich - Romance -
-- https://www.nairaland.com/2021715/7-sure-ways-tell-boyfriend

Urs might be a bit diffrent after U add ur flavor but pls let's learn habit of searching forum whether a topic already exists b4 posting our own.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by bawz012(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:
ah swear! ah love ur spirit
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oh yay!!! I definitely will be rich one day, I possess at least 4 of those characteristics. cheesy #MoneyMustBeMade

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by andyanders: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
sinaj:

Good girl.You will be rich no matter whatever that happens along the line. Better work for yourself rather than waiting for the guy to deliver. I see Richness in you and I look forward to seeing you in the class of Oprah Winfrey.You make your money baby

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Kazrem(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good points noted.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by koolboi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
koolet:
yea being both rich makes it awesome., truth is if am not RICHER you cant enjoy loving me.., women feel safer being under their Husbands influence...
+ no matter how rich you are you'll still rely on your Hubby...

this guy is a juvenile

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
I am rich already
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by redgem(f): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
vjsmiles:
nairaland is now a fortune telling shrine
issorytgrin
sips my moringa cool

Please, what are the health benefits of moringa?
I heard it reduces bellyfat, how true is this?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by Craigston: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Stale. Who noticed there's no 'number 6' there?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by vjsmiles: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
redgem:

Please, what are the health benefits of moringa?
I heard it reduces bellyfat, how true is this?
sure! it exfoliates the fats stored due to numerous factors like regular intake of alchohol etc. smiley
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by andyanders: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
phinerd:
I am rich already

Better lady.Love your courage.Your God created you to be rich. Because you have been created to be rich, hence you should not have anything to now start waiting for a guy.

Must a lady be feed by a guy? Both should be able to create wealth.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by bosunjohns(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
smada13:
1. He knows he is good at something. Knowing his worth is
usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting,
baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognizes that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

2. He is self-disciplined. He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or
unpleasant.

3. He lives below his means. It doesn’t mean he’s a miser.
He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to
succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a
BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make his sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

4. He is a doer. He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he
is going to do something great. He just does it. He
doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

5. He is extremely curious. He takes time and effort to
figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t
work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles
upon an unserved niche.

7. He is thick skinned. He has the balls to execute his crazy
plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him.
Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he
didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again.

Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll
win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish.

You can add yours.......

source: http://-omoooduarere..com/2014/08/quick-check-how-to-know-if-your.html#sthash.9tmckLQK.uxfs
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by smada13(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
mrjerrfrac:
Well op..I think thats not enough reason to think some1 wil be rich.

I didn't say it is, that's why I said you should add yours
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by sinaj(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
edozie04:
sinaj thumbs up, why depending on bf when you have yourself
fenkz boss
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by smada13(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Edigrows:
I have created this exact thread before, another admin who isn't aware must have pushed dis one to Frontpage--->>
7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To
Be Rich - Romance -
-- https://www.nairaland.com/2021715/7-sure-ways-tell-boyfriend

Urs might be a bit diffrent after U add ur flavor but pls let's learn habit of searching forum whether a topic already exists b4 posting our own.

attack is the best form of defence... my coach will say..

I'm I d mod that pushed it to the frontpage? I just logged in to Nairaland now to find it on the front page...stop hating and act matured!
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... by sinaj(f): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
smada13:

though your position is good, you need to be careful with it cuz a few ladies with your kind of mentality are in the society without a man...and I guess you know the tag the society has placed on such ladies.........

and on a second thought, your using "they" means you'll take a sample of the guys around before settling for one....a gold-digging tendency... or what are you trying to say dear....
i dnt care wot d society think as far as I am happy nd contented as for the so called sampling you imagined is not a gold digging tendency but as u fink buh of a genuine heart cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.