Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. (3073 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Countdown Begins: 28 Days To Exterminate Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by bolaino(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2015
After Much Investigations and Quality Research, It has become clear to a number of Investigative Researchers and Men and Women in The Intelligence community all over the world, That there is an Agenda to gradually "cleanse" Black people of African Descent, from the world, for Sick and Evil purposes, I will not go into much detail, but I will urge black people of African origin to be vigilant and cautious anywhere they are. Because people from other races have concluded that black Africans are the cause of the problems in the world, and if The black race is exterminated there will be peace in the world, But alas we leave the Issue for God to decide. God Bless Africa. God bless Black Africans, And Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
These are serious allegations. Yet you neither provided source(s) nor reference(s). You can do better than this... So, do the needful.
Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
[size=25pt]Important Public Service announcement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

The white man is stealthily waging a war against us and most of us are blissfully unaware of this.

[size=18pt]The use of hoax deadly viruses to economically exploit and to depopulate Africa by using fear and panic to coerce Africans to take poisonous medications and vaccines .[/size]

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me? Please do not read any further and immediately google "Ebola hoax" and "HIV/AIDS hoax "

The treatment of HIV /AIDS is what up to now they have been using to depopulate millions of African and profiting the white man.

By selling us condoms he is even taxing us every time we have sex.

Ebola is the "new HIV"

The so-called Ebola outbreak is a psychological terrorism using hundreds of paid actors across dozens of countries including the corrupt W.H.O. who is founded by members of the same foundation/Think Tank advocating for global depopulation (Rockefeller Foundation)

The white man who has been trying to wipe us out for centuries found these two deadly diseases amongst our people both in 1976 and we are not sceptical?

As the oldest race in the world we have survived probably hundreds of thousands of years without any deadly disease, yet our genocidal enemy just happens to be in our midst when he discovers not one but 3 deadly viruses in our midst all in resource rich regions of Africa all in one year (1976) HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Marsburg virus. The odds of this being true are so low that it would be fair to conclude it is impossible.

Fellow Africans the white man has unfinished business with us. He wants our total destruction (by stealth) all because we are sitting on the natural resources he wants.

We do not have a government to protect us so do not rely or depend on it. Unfortunate the imperialist seem to have captured and held our government hostage by whatever means, such that they do whatever they are told to do.
Case in point the fake Ebola crisis that played out for some weeks in Nigeria. Which is likely to re-emerge to add to the terror that is being inflicted on us.

White imperialist nations has been conducting a stealth war against us for decades if not
centuries to wipe us without success. Lets not forget the lessons of how he destroyed the native Americans, The Amazonian Indians, The Aborigines, Natives of New Zealand all of whom he as virtually wiped out and dispossessed them of their land and resources.

Make no mistake a deadly stealth war is being waged against Africans and all their descendants.

We need to fight this war starting by first getting ourselves enlightened. We do not have a government that can protect us so it is going to be every man for himself.

[size=18pt]Looming Crisis in Nigeria that has been engineered by imperialist nations to occur in Nigeria[/size]

We in Nigeria have been set up experience wicked, punishing hardship, unrest and killings by agents of the imperialists white man in the coming weeks.

The CIA sponsored paid mindless thugs called Boko Haram as already started to set the country on fire.

It is rumoured that the imperialist white man is planning to set this country ablaze in the biggest smash and grab operation the white man has ever carried out in Africa.

By fomenting sectarian killings and unrest it is suspected that the imperialist America may send in troops on the pretext of securing peace, but what ultimately they may be planning is to break Nigeria into several weakling nations with puppet leaders and in the process grab and secure all the resources-rich areas for themselves to steal our natural resources.

Fellow Nigerians because of this imminent violence that is about to explode, I suggest that you start making plans for the protection and if necessary for the evacuation of your families to safer areas or villages.

Prices of everything is going to double. Oil prices is in free fall all has been calculated and designed by America ( who has power to control oil prices and Nigeria's inflation rate) to add hunger to fuel the fire .

[size=18pt]What You Can Do To Protect Yourself And Your Family[/size]

As mentioned earlier: Start making immediate security plans to protect and or evacuate your family to known safe areas in the event of outbreak of murderous violence.

remember to avoid all vaccines produced by the imperialist white nations
Not Ebola, HIV, measles stop taking any vaccines.

Do not take up any offers of free medical health checks from their NGOs, Reject their family planning. Find other ways to protect ourselves from contagious diseases.

Rather than use the condoms manufactured by the imperialist white man which contain toxic chemicals that can damage your health, save money on condoms and we should make our own or abstain from unsafe sexual practices such as casual penetrative sex including penetrative sex with sex workers and anal sex .

Stop eating foods and consuming any products imported from imperialist countries. Start growing your own food.

Stop smoking cigarettes, chewing gum, using deodorant or toothpaste and other toiletries from imperialist nations.

Ladies, you are their special targets. You are the people that are going to deliver our next generation so you would be targeted.

Be very sceptical of any free medical health checks from their "charity NGO".
They would like to make you unhealthy and ultimately infertile.
Consider getting make-up and other hair products and toiletries from other sources.

Lets all utilise locally produced products that we can trust or from trustworthy countries.

The best way for us to fight this war is to boycott every product produced by these imperialist countries that we are able to do without or find other sources.

Educate yourselves about how vaccines are being used to depopulate us.

Please share share share (NL would not be allowed to put this thread on the front page) So please share it at least once daily and like every positive post.

Start this thread on other social media: facebook' twitter' instagram etc. Also go into my profile and follow me.

God bless and stay healthy and safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgwb2xTgdYg&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl&index=53

[size=18pt]
Finally to help to protect yourselves from at least some of the hardship that is coming your way, as the Naira continues to free fall take the following advice very seriously:
With immediate effect if you have any savings withdraw it all and use it to buy any asset you could re-sell later at a much higher price after the devaluation has bottomed out.[/size]

[b]Ebola is a hoax - the intention is to terrorise our population into panicking and taking deadly vaccines which America world profit massively by selling to our govt and which would be then used to depopulate us. Those that do not die from the vaccine would become infertile and unable to conceive children.

You have been warned; Take this Ebola vaccine that is surely coming your way soon, at your own peril.

This doctor Dr Adadevoh, (or rather the actor pretending to be this doctor) I can guarantee you she is not dead. In fact her name is a fake name and would not match the name of the Woman whose photo they are telling us is her.
[img]http://obamadiary.files./2014/11/adadevoh.jpg?w=453&h=530[/img]
There is no such person as Dr Adadevoh. The lady photographed is a paid actor?

Why don't someone prove me wrong and show me a facebook or twitter presence or even a mere web presence for this so called senior doctor that supposedly headed a department in a large Lagos hospital.

Shut me up for good by showing me a mere web presence for her prior to the Ebola crisis.

For that matter find any web presence (prior to so called Ebola outbreak) for Patrick Sawyer the so called Liberian government minister that brought Ebola to Nigeria.

Why would Nigeria participate in a hoax against its own people? Because through blackmail using IMF and World Bank loans and our corruptible leadership, Nigeria has virtually surrender its sovereignty to America who can dictate to Nigeria any policy it wants it to implement; Including the deception and terrorism of its own citizens.

The youtube video below using the words of a former CIA agent who wrote the book:" The Economic Hitman" would clarify my point for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V
[/b]
bolaino:
After Much Investigations and Quality Research, It has become clear to a number of Investigative Researchers and Men and Women in The Intelligence community all over the world, That there is an Agenda to gradually "cleanse" Black people of African Descent, from the world, for Sick and Evil purposes, I will not go into much detail, but I will urge black people of African origin to be vigilant and cautious anywhere they are. Because people from other races have concluded that black Africans are the cause of the problems in the world, and if The black race is exterminated there will be peace in the world, But alas we leave the Issue for God to decide. God Bless Africa. God bless Black Africans, And Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
These are serious allegations. Yet you neither provided source(s) nor reference(s). You can do better than this... So, do the needful.
bro. Life isn't all about logic and proof.
Haven't u heard of cases where theres no proof,yet true.
I ain't saying op is right abeg.
I use logic and require proof at times... But i switch'em on and off.
Is it not unreasonable for u to always believe Mr.man is guilty because he has no evidence.
Ain't saying he's right..
U can also search for it urself.
... Don't forget, if its true,we are going to bear d result together wink

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Arcsniper:
bro. Life isn't all about logic and proof.
Haven't u heard of cases where theres no proof,yet true.
I ain't saying op is right abeg.
I use logic and require proof at times... But i switch'em on and off.
Is it not unreasonable for u to always believe Mr.man is guilty because he has no evidence.
Ain't saying he's right..
U can also search for it urself.
... Don't forget, if its true,we are going to bear d result together wink

Those stories are not new, they have been online for ages. Some even predate the internet!

Yea, that plan to surreptitiously sterilize Africans and control their population!

And here we are with another conspiracy theory with no reference!

If he had supplied a link, I would have known if this story was worth pursuing, logic or not.

My humble submission.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by knowledgeable: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
bolaino:

Yoruba/hausa fulani behavior in Nigeria will aid in bringing the nigerian and sub Sahara Africa population into extinction. Not having a regional government in Nigeria has already brought the black Africans into the extinction protocol. Neo-colonialism and population pressure both in China and India will put the final nails to the coffin of this extinction through globalization.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by IGBOSON1: 3:18am On Feb 06, 2015
If lazy Africans can't take care of themselves (upon all the riches and knowledge at their disposal) then they deserve to be wiped out! What stopped black Africans from developing their own vaccines for AIDS or EBOLA?......Instead they went crying to the white man for help!

All we know is to consume, fight, fuc/k and shi't! sad
Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by bolaino(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
knowledgeable:

Yoruba/hausa fulani behavior in Nigeria will aid in bringing the nigerian and sub Sahara Africa population into extinction. Not having a regional government in Nigeria has already brought the black Africans into the extinction protocol. Neo-colonialism and population pressure both in China and India will put the final nails to the coffin of this extinction through globalization.
You're very On Point my Good Man, you see, One of their subtle schemes, is to cause division amongs Sub saharan Africans, by using Religion and Ethnicity as tools to further Propagate their agenda of chaos and calumny. It's very sad, because most Africans are completely unaware of The very obvious fact that, Diseases like AIDS, EBOLA, HPV,etc . Are all Creations of The Westerners. Why are these diseases more prevalent in third world Sub saharan Countries? If not for the Depopulation of The Entire African Race.
Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by bolaino(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:
If lazy Africans can't take care of themselves (upon all the riches and knowledge at their disposal) then they deserve to be wiped out! What stopped black Africans from developing their own vaccines for AIDS or EBOLA?......Instead they went crying to the white man for help!

You are Ibo I guess, your folks might be rich, you might have stayed in western countries, been exposed to crouchet and baseball, basket ball even, and you might have listened to a little bit of Frank Sinatra while growing up, But Let me bust the bubble for you my IGBOSON1, if you're Black, or your folks have their roots anywhere around sub saharan Africa, be it Igbo, Yoruba, Zulu, Swahili, etc, then you're in as much danger as I am, don't think because you're Living with the White man, and everything's gonna be smooth for you, do not forget your history as an African, you owe it to yourself at least. Howdy.
Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by Chinyeresandra(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bolaino or wateva u call urself,I heard everything u said about me behind my back wen still in Gods delight.Thank u very much....now I know wat d elders mean by saying 'not everybody dat laffs with u is ur friend' but my prayer 4 you is dat may ur loved one's pay you in d same coin and more in which u paid me.NB:I will never forgive wat u did 2 me and said about me
Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by gatiano(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
wisdom, understanding and knowledge begins with the love for oneself (total, complete love and acceptance of oneself), do not mistake this to be just one body/person. and also the respect of elders and ancestors.

Like i'm beginning to understand the sacrifices that our ancestors made (especially the ones unknown).

Many of us Africans are either married to the other races especially (whites), have friends from amongst them. One thing is true and fact, and from their mouths. - they are extremely scared of the black people, so, we are number one in their budget for suppression, population stabilization (never control) and african systematic genocide.
Death is not just classified as a person non breathing or buried, in this case its best. but there is also what is called dead dead, dead people living. even at dead level, non-blacks are still very scared of blacks.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by gatiano(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
What is the baddest or greatest weapon that you know of? blackman can't die! even GOD tried, HE gave up on it. BLACKMAN( black people) can never die! They have been since the last universe, they are in this, they would be in the next, and after the next... They have no ending. Other races? When the blackman has no need of them anymore, he will just put them out as easy as anything just like the dinoseurs era and other beings that have been.

IGBOSON1:

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by bolaino(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
bolaino:
Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by Adegbodolu1: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
bolaino:

My prayer is they hurry up, we are a waste of space and we are full of shit.

Those of us who are educated and observant should know we deserve immediate extermination. I stopped visiting maternity wards some years ago. I cant bear to welcome new born Nigerian and black babies into the world any more. We bring innocent children into poverty, backwardness, life of deprivation, lack, shame and humiliation. My wife is planning for another baby but I am planning to divorce her. I will not bring one more baby that looks like me (African) into this world any more.

This is not self esteem issue please, this is a realistic assessment of our past, present and my very slim view of the future. It is looking more and more ominous to the black fuc ked up race.

Sadly I still despise the Igb*s.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by gatiano(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Exactly what i thought before i got a knock on my head. Blackman has no beginning, he definitely has no ending. That who knocked my head gave me a path to walk on with a question to ask myself "why are we black people stupid?" The journey is not far atall. start here, while you open your mind, anything that can be imagined is very possible.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

Adegbodolu1:

My prayer is they hurry up, we are a waste of space and we are full of shit.

Those of us who are educated and observant should know we deserve immediate extermination. I stopped visiting maternity wards some years ago. I cant bear to welcome new born Nigerian and black babies into the world any more. We bring innocent children into poverty, backwardness, life of deprivation, lack, shame and humiliation. My wife is planning for another baby but I am planning to divorce her. I will not bring one more baby that looks like me (African) into this world any more.

This is not self esteem issue please, this is a realistic assessment of our past, present and my very slim view of the future. It is looking more and more ominous to the black fuc ked up race.

Sadly I still despise the Igb*s.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. by bolaino(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2015
gatiano:
Exactly what i thought before i got a knock on my head. Blackman has no beginning, he definitely has no ending. That who knocked my head gave me a path to walk on with a question to ask myself "why are we black people stupid?" The journey is not far atall. start here, while you open your mind, anything that can be imagined is very possible.

https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

Thank You for trying to save A lost Black soul.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures / Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions / Man Got Shot And Kill By Nigerian Security Forces..see Very Gory Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.