Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer (48065 Views)

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Truepee(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Fast-rising gospel singer, Tunde Praise has alleged being offered a
prostitute after ministering by the popular pastor of a mega church in
Abuja.
"Not all pastors are pastors. It's just a mere title. A big church
does not equal to a real call. Some of these pastors called God. I am
sure God did not call them," he revealed.
The Ogbomosho, Oyo State-born singer made the startling exposé in an
excerpt from his yet to be released book entitled Diary Of A Psalmist.
He shared excerpt days ago with fans on his timeline on facebook.
However, the talented singer and On-Air Personality (OAP) did not
reveal the identity of the Pastor and the name of his church. His
closest hint; he is the Pastor of a mega church in Abuja. EE made
efforts to reach the singer but it abortive.
TPraise who is in his mid-twenties wondered how many unsuspecting
members still rush after such a "pastor (who) is leading a lot of
people to hell and folks cant see it!"

Diary Of A Psalmist Excerpt (below)

'What kind of pastor is this?' I said to myself. Heresy and nonsense
join together. This is not so cool. I was so angry. Not only angry
that I came here to minister but also angry for the fact that this
pastor is leading a lot of people to hell and folks cant see it!
How can you tell me to call if I need a lady in my room after
ministration? Thank God that I am not really a lady person. Actually,
I am a virgin. He wouldn't believe it. I need another lie. Oh let me
tell him that I am fasting.
This life! Simple…I came to minister in this church in Abuja and this
pastor is trying to love-vendor me. Yes for real. (Close your mouth). It's
for real.
Not all pastors are pastors. It's just a mere title. A big church does
not equal to a real call. Some of these pastors called God. I am sure
God did not call them.
However, I told him that I am not like that. I was not trained that
way. Then he looked at me and started telling me a lot about other
ministers who does the same. He said some of them even travel with
ladies they sleep with after ministration. He said it's not a sin. He
even told me I am above sin because that's what the bible says. I
believed him. Yes I do. I believed him that he is insane. I greeted
him politely and headed straight to my hotel room. And to my surprised
I already met a lady there. She said to me "pastor said I should come
and keep you company……"

http://vickyadegoke..in/2015/02/shocking-abuja-pastor-sent-prostitute.html?m=1

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by phrancys001(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Only God Almighty knows those that truly serve him.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by resty4(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Truepee post Fast-rising gospel singer, Tunde Praise has alleged being offered a
prostitute after ministering by the popular pastor of a mega church in
Abuja.
"Not all pastors are pastors. It's just a mere title. A big church
does not equal to a real call. Some of these pastors called God. I am
sure God did not call them," he revealed.
[/quote]pathetic, end times things [ETTS].

3 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Truth24(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2015
After u don straf d babe finish u come dey blab for here abi?......
Lol na joke oooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Truth24(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
That day called Judgement Day,e go hot oooo
People go regret ever existing.....

21 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by delugadou(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Omase oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by davdandam(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
angry in cossy orjiakors voice, pastor said I should come and keep you company grin.......

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by hazyfm1: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by dharay99: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Story 4 sango, did u collabo d babe or not.? grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
End time Pastors.

Pastors from the pit of hell, wolves in Sheep clothing.

8 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Acidosis(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pastor Explain This.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by pring: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
If your told how much the pastor makes in a week from the gullible tithes and offerings, fruits of first fruit etc?
Indeed he is above sin because he is called Daddy, Papa, man of God and his being worshiped.
The worst thing about christianity is that God is mercifull.
Kill, bleep some ones wife, deceive people, divorce many times, prostitute, steel,
disobey the 10 commandments etc.
All you need is to say God forgive and have mercy on me.
Is this said pastor amongst the torch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm bull shit?
At the last day, christians may reject Jesus christ
and follow their pastors georging from the way they are being worshiped.
Religion is indeed a hoax.
Religion is indeed an opium of the masses.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Atigba: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truth24:
That day called Judgement Day,e go hot oooo
People go regret ever existing.....

No judgment day

When you die you recarnate to face your judgment here on earth

3 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Estimable(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
phrancys001:
Only God Almighty knows those that truly serve him.
Well said.....not all that call me LORD LORD will enter into the kingdom on d last day........
He l say to them depart from me u workers of inquity

4 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Smurfette(f): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wow
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by originally(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truth24:
After u don straf d babe finish u come dey blab for here abi?......
Lol na joke oooo

IF HE DID, WUD YOU HAVE HEARD DIS STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Boland(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na wa o...
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Not flabbergasted at all, End Time Things (ETT).

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by elantraceey(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Not all pastors are pastors. Rightly said.

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by GJames(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
I need the address of that church please

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by telad(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
May d Lord help us all.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by inalegwu99(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
sai Buhari....oga u don wincarry go

16 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by scribble: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Call that bells and whistles

cool
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by dnwabz: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its a sad thing that chritianity has really been infiltrated.....GOD save His people

3 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
No comment.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by ebamma(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
And Jesus wept

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
pissure of u with the lady or it never happen?
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by GboyegaD(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
He either mentions the pastor and church involved our forever keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Chrisx1x(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
These are People that are supposed to lead people to christ are now leading them to distruction.
Their punishment: except the repent now they shall be allocated the hotest portion in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.