Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) (5183 Views)

Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by dynamo007(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2015
As for me o. . I no dey pass my boundary. . Drop your comments below

Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by eedrees(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Na die
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Kennywills7(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Punching bag tins
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
grin ;DNa only her brother I go see pick race. The Rock? ? grin
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Gooci(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
what if my own bro too is "fadeyii oloro" undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Truth24(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2015
How I wish she wouldn't have a brother
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by BRAV0O(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Gooci(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by mikolo80: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:
TELL THEM
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
dynamo007:
As for me o. . I no dey pass my boundary. . Drop your comments below
and this is me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
so ?

where is the love?

God!!!

Nigerian guys!!!

1 Like

Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Tymax(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin

And so? I fit break her heart sef. Nothing dey happen. grin
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by channelz: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
-

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dey dia na. cheesy grin
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
and this is me grin grin grin

Oh my days! hahahahahahahaha. Dude jat cracked ma ribs. I laf sotey people run enter house to find out if all was well. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oh my days! hahahahahahahaha. Dude jat cracked ma ribs. I laf sotey people run enter house to find out if all was well. cheesy grin cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
I fit deal with the others but that her brother na die o
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by liveyourlife: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Op, you should be reading your books now. Don't you think?

I strongly Believe that 'there' is no course you Cannot get a First Class in School.

Requirements:

1: God
2: Books
3: Determination

Bonus Tip 3.1: Orijin

4: http://

---- Thank me later for my advise!
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by sheabutter1: 1:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural
product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and
healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and
control of dry skin. For your home delivery from
our online store. Visit. : http:// www . konga.com/
concepticalsheabutter

Please rearrange the start of the website. By closing the space.
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 3:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Gooci:

Then, You woo Her by getting dressed in Black Mask, like the Legend of Zorro. tongue
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Swizdoe(m): 5:08am On Feb 06, 2015
The difference between Igbekere and plantain chips na packaging
Re: I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) by Kunlespeak(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Ok now

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Telemundo On Our Ladies / Look At How A Nigerian Girl Exposed Her Big Boobs On Instagram / What Nice Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A Female Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.