Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? (1931 Views)

6 Life Saving Tips For Running A Generator At Home / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
pls am bad when it comes to saving money, I don't know how to save at all.
when I see any money I just feel like spending it all at once,your advice could go a long way.

pls,matured people in the house, what method can I use?
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by sseunth(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
try and learn how to invest insteady of saving them
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by jcflex(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
if you are working, try and open another account, and dnt request for ATM all or if you collect the ATM try and keep it smwhere far far away from you, then you mandate your salary account officer that on so so date, so so amount should be transfer to the new account you jst open.

again you can open an investment account with any bank, stock broker etc, and set a direct debit from your salary account, by end of the month, once your salary is been payed, the amount you set for the direct debit will be deducted from your salary account to the investment account without you going to the bank at all, for physical transaction.

GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by Chinum: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
dancok:
pls am bad when it comes to saving money, I don't know how to save at all.
when I see any money I just feel like spending it all at once,your advice could go a long way.

pls,matured people in the house, what method can I use?

Open an account, tell ur account officer that you don't want access to whatever money you put there, @least for a long period.

If u r earning a salary, do a standing order wif ur bank so that immediately ur salary enters, a particular interest is removed and deposited in your new account. Since you can't have access to the money, you can't spend it.

N.B. Whn the money grows to a reasonable amount, ask for the available packages through which you can earn some interests. For e.g, thrs Treasury Bill, Fixed Deposits etc

These could help too.

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/01/could-this-one-little-word-keep-you-from-overspending-2/#.VL4D4Tg5AdU

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/01/take-inventory-of-your-finances-to-make-progress-this-year/#.VLYfzTgtAdU

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by Chinum: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
jcflex:
if you are working, try and open another account, and dnt request for ATM all or if you collect the ATM try and keep it smwhere far far away from you, then you mandate your salary account officer that on so so date, so so amount should be transfer to the new account you jst open.

again you can open an investment account with any bank, stock broker etc, and set a direct debit from your salary account, by end of the month, once your salary is been payed, the amount you set for the direct debit will be deducted from your salary account to the investment account without you going to the bank at all, for physical transaction.

GOODLUCK.

Nice one.

Op good luck. Just apply some discipline. Think about tomorrow. SAVE SAVE n keep SAVING
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by yomi007k(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thank God I know how to save very well, I be akpako master...

Op let me ask u some questions;
1) How many babes do u have- passive n active babes.?
2) How do u have fun? Partying clubbing, alcohol comsumption...etc
3) Do u have a car?
4) How many ppl are u sending money to?
5) Do u cook or u eat outside?

These r some passive ways we go broke.
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by ernie4life(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
GTB asset management offers a reliable means to save and still get interest higher than a savings account, with this savings plan u can issue a standing order to your bank to transfer a stipulated amount of money every month to your investment account, you will also get steady account statement to help you monitor the account.

on a second note if the amount you are looking at saving is above 100k then treasury bills will be perfect, go to investment section to get more details,
shalom
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by kelly86(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
@OP, i want to introduce NLPC PPP saving plan. the plan is 3 yrs after wich u will collect your money with interest of 15% of whatever u saved with the company. The company is very reliable and plan is also flexible. u can check their website on www.nlcpc.com and their office is at 22, Ikorodu road, Anthony, Lagos. wish u the best. u can contact me on 07030281906
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by kelly86(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
@OP, i want to introduce NLPC PPP saving plan. the plan is 3 yrs after wich u will collect your money with interest of 15% of whatever u saved with the company. The company is very reliable and plan is also flexible. u can check their website on www.nlcpc.com and their office is at 22, Ikorodu road, Anthony, Lagos. wish u the best. u can contact me
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
yomi007k:
Thank God I know how to save very well, I be akpako master...

Op let me ask u some questions;
1) How many babes do u have- passive n active babes.?
2) How do u have fun? Partying clubbing, alcohol comsumption...etc
3) Do u have a car?
4) How many ppl are u sending money to?
5) Do u cook or u eat outside?

These r some passive ways we go broke.
I don't have a car, I don't have stable girl, occasionally drunk. I eat outside sometimes.
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by Jack188: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
My tip is the following. When you go for for to your grocery, make a complete list of all you need. You can use some free grocery shopping app And stick to the list. It will allow you to buy exactly the amount you need and not more or less. It helps me in my savings
Re: HELP! Is There Any Method For Saving Money? by Zi: 5:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Marry a good woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Best Mother’s Day Gift For Supermoms / Christmas Hampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.